Anime Mekakucity Actors

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by Mysty, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Mysty Unknown

So I've been reading the novels and have come to really love the franchise that is slowly building to a greater audience. The idea of taking the novel and putting it alongside music was great, and now that I get an anime adaptation to the two combined makes me ecstatic. The anime premiers at midnight on April 13th. It states the 12th, but technically it is the 13th.

This is just a Promo that recently came out showing some of the animation. There are a few character trailers but I cant exceed 5 media so I have to just go with this. Anyone else got the hype?

2. finalform32 Merlin's Housekeeper

Well a decently long time ago, a friend of mine introduced me to the song and video for Kisaragi Attention. I took interest into it, and continued listening to and watching the other videos until I discovered what it actually was. Once I found the manga, I was hyped. I read it rather quickly, and ever since I found out the anime was going to be a thing, I became extremely hyped. I've been waiting impatiently for the last two months for it to start. So yeah, I also share the hype for this series. I do indeed plan to keep diligent watch on it as it progresses, both in the anime, and when I can read the next chapter in the manga.

All I have to say so far is that Kano is utterly perfect as presented in the anime.