[May 2009] New 358/2 Days Jump Weekly Scan

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, May 17, 2009.

1. Mike Chaser

Hey everyone, a new scan from Jump Weekly has appeared online with new content from Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days. This scan doesn't feature the best quality, but this scan offers some new screenshots and renders of King Mickey, Saix and Beauty and the Beast.

Guess what? We are only thirteen (13) days away from the Japanese release of Days.

[​IMG]

Source: Our member Zeftnon - The Superior for finding the scan

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, May 17, 2009.

1. Ultimecia
      Ultimecia
      Beast is looking mad as usual. xD
      There is a little section in the corner about saix that looks interesting, but I have no idea what is says.

Thanks for the update Mike.
    2. The Twin
      The Twin
      Huh. 13 days. Organization 13.

Sorry, random observation. But cool find.
    3. Shizzy
      Shizzy
      Oh, the Saix part is intruiging. Awesomen report, Mike.
    4. venster
      venster
      That picture at the bottom right is AWESOME!! I hope that someone will make a render of each of them in that post one day.
    5. water mage
      water mage
      I have to agree with the rest of the comments. Thanks so much for finding that scan and what tops it off is the right bottom corner picture featuring Axel, Demyx, Roxas and Xigbar fighting that huge heartless. That picture is actually filling in some missing blanks that perhaps those three were the ones that knew Roxas the most before he left the organization.
    6. Egypt
      Egypt
      I hope we see a better pose of Saix later.
    7. Mathias Jay
      Mathias Jay
      Cool dude, thanks.
    8. fire mage
      fire mage

It makes perfect sense to me since it kind of hints it in the KH 2 game. They were the only ones who actually acknowledged Roxas. Axel and Demyx both missed Roxas, but Xigbar misses him in some kind of way.
    9. lolermee
      lolermee
      that heartless in the corner is toast.

12 days left.