Maximum Stress level

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Cherry Berry, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Cherry Berry Chaser

[Info Hidden].

2. tSG1 Chaser

Suggest you try and take a power nap;this will refresh you and let you think clearer. Or if not, then take a shower; this will also refresh you alot.

3. Cherry Berry Chaser

Thanks, I'll be sure to do that xD

I don't want to collapse after all anyway, especially at college xD

4. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

You need to learn balance sweetheart, it is a hrd thing to learn when you first go into college xD

Pulling the occasional all nighter isn't such a bad thing, hell I've done it myself but you don't want to get into a habit of rushing everything all the time last minute.

You need to sleep, for one thing if you deprive your body of rest and sleep then your mental ability and energy will decrease and you wont be able to concentrate.

Try to work out some form of timetable or rota so that schedule in enough time to do your work adn also relax <3

I know that when you first start college everything is all new and exciting and it is temping to throw yourself in at the deep end.

You'll find out a way to settle in <3 but don't stay up all night every night.

5. Fellangel Bichael May

In stressful situations, think of calm things, calm music, and relax.

6. tSG1 Chaser

I agree ~ I wonder what i would feel like at college. probably stressful :(

7. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

College can be stressful and it can be hard, but you just have to learn to recognise what your strengths are and play to them. Learn your learning style and use it to your advantage :3

Most importantly though, don't worry and stress yourself out, if you need help then don't be scared to ask for it.

8. tSG1 Chaser

O.o. I'll try and take that advice when i go to college. Thanks.