Marluxia's New Member Chaos

Discussion in 'Archives' started by dancecat120, Jun 9, 2007.

1. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

Here's the first chapter of my new story. It's mostly about the chaos that came when Marluxia entered the organization. This first chapter is just the introduction.

~~~~

Chapter One

He hadn’t always been like this. Okay that was a lie, he had. But never to this extent before. He had never even come this close in the past. He had never even thought that it would go this far. Who would have ever thought that he would end up using flowers to his advantage? He was always teased for liking flowers. Apparently, it was girly and not allowed to be liked by guys. Let’s back up a bit.

---

It was his first day of kinder garden. Liamura was excited to go to a school with kids his own age. He would get to do all kinds of fun things. It would be a lot of fun. Or at least that was what he thought. He was in walking distance of the school so he just walked. His light brown hair reached to just below his ears. He was wearing one of his favorite shirts: it was while with little pink flowers all over it. He always had loved this shirt. He carried a pink back pack on his back.

When he got to school, he went to find his class room. His mom had told him to go to room nine. He walked up the steps into a large building. It was one large room with doors on each wall. He went up to the first one that he found. Then he realized something, he had no idea what a nine looked like. He nervously looked around. He spotted some one tall that he guessed was a teacher.

“Where is room nine?” Liamura asked. At this time, his voice was still very high pitched. He looked way up to her. She pointed in the direction to a door a ways down. Liamura nodded and walked off to that classroom.

The door was already opened and he went inside. The walls were white with posters all over them. The floor had a bright red carpet. He looked around. There were kids talking every where. As if they already had known one another. He knew no one. Some one who he guessed to be the teacher walked up to him. “And who might you be little girl?”

Liamura felt a weird feeling. He could tell she was talking to him, but he didn’t think that she could. He slowly glanced around the room. “I’m Liamura, and I’m a guy.”

---

That was just the first thing that happened that day.

---

The teacher called everyone to centers. She told all of the girls to go to the art corner where they could paint pictures of flowers. All of the boys were to play with blocks. Liamura would much rather paint. He went up to the teacher and asked is he could paint. He was allowed to.

---

Throughout the rest of elementary school, things went smoothly. All teachers knew about Liamura. They all knew that he would always rather draw, paint, do art, anything with flowers. Middle school went by much the same way. It was very uneventful. High school was when everything changed.

---

He had just moved. He was about to start his sophomore year in high school. His hair was much longer now a days. It was down to about his shoulders and went out in random places. It was still that same brown. Today he wore a pair of jeans and a current favorite shirt of his. It was navy blue with a picture of a pink flower. He thought that he looked cool.

When he got to school, the first thing he did was get in a fight. Two guys came up to him and talked about his shirt. Supposedly guys can’t wear pink. They were holding him up to some lockers. He tried to grasp anywhere for something to hold on to. One took out a long object and stabbed him. He felt a weird sensation, it wasn’t pain. It was just weird.

He grabbed air behind him. Out of nowhere, a large object appeared. The end had a yellow and black section while the long handle was dark green. At the top there was an almost cross like object that was pink with a white middle. Three of the ends were short and sharp. The last end was much longer and curved a bit but was just as sharp if no sharper.

“Woah” He said as he turned the object over in his hands. He raised it up and hit the guy’s hands with it. They flinched with pain and ran away. No one bothered Liamura any more that day.

---

Liamura walked to the bus stop the next morning. He was curious, would he get into another fight, or would every one still be afraid of him. Another kid ran up to the bus stop beside him. He had black hair that was tied up into a pony tail. Liamura didn’t remember him being there yesterday. Liamura shrugged.

They both watched as the bus pulled up. Both got on the bus. It didn’t look like the same people from yesterday. There were only nine people besides him and the boy on the bus, all of which were male. All of them had on long black cloaks. The boy from his bus stop disappeared into black for a matter of seconds and came out with the same cloak on.

“What’s going on?” Liamura shouted. He was scared. He pulled out the mysterious weapon.

A guy with long blue hair, elf like ears, and a black mark across his far head laughed. “It seams that number eleven has already found his weapon.”

“Weapon? Number eleven? What are you talking about? I’m Liamura.” He couldn’t get off the bus. He could tell that it wasn’t going to school either.

“Welcome Number Eleven. Welcome to Organization XI.”

~~~~

So this is the begining.

Did any one like it?

2. Nexit@h XIV King's Apprentice

I liked it!! I liked it!!!
    I think its awesome!! Continue this please!!! :)

3. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

Thanks

I'm aiming for a new chapter each day :)

4. Nexit@h XIV King's Apprentice

You're welcome!
    You are? That's cool!! I'm going to look forward for the next chapter! :)

5. Hunted Hunter Twilight Town Denizen

Poor Marly. He's just so manly that he can wear pink and pull it off. They were just jealous.

That was great! Love the story! This'll be a good one to keep up with.

6. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

Expect it um in about 10-14 hours

Thanks!

manly marly? *laughs*

7. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Coolio. I liked it :)

8. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

Thank you!

*works on chapter two*

9. JellyBeing ALL. THE. BUTTS.

Yesh... it's good so far. Just a few spelling/gramatical errors.

XD Those little things annoy me.

10. RRMS Gummi Ship Junkie

That was great!! Keep going!

11. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

I'm very sorry. I read through it many times but I guess I missed some.

Thanks

not out ill later today, I have 536 words and I try to get around 1000 per chapter to keep it at a good length

So chapter two is up! It is about 13 hours since when I said 10-14 hours so this chapter is right on time!

~~~~

Chapter Two

---

“Organization eleven? What are you talking about? Who are you?†A scared Liamura asked. The bus came to a halt. Liamura followed the others off of the bus. It was stopped in front of a large building. It was castle-like and all white, completely white. “And where are we?â€

“Number Eleven sure is questioning.†A guy with gray blue hair that covered half of his face noted.

“My name is Liamura!†He shouted. “What is going on?â€

A tanned guy with long gray hair stood up. “Welcome to Organization XI. We are a group of powerful nobodies who wish to find more about the heart in order to become whole.â€

“Nobodies?â€

A guy with long blonde hair stood up next. “Nobodies are creatures who were created when a some body loses their hearts. Nobodies usually take on the form of a dusk. Only some bodies with strong hearts keep their human forms. For example, I am the nobody of Even. You are the nobody of Liamura.â€

“I am Liamura.â€

Everyone in the room laughed. This time a guy with long spiky red hair and bright green eyes stood up. “No, you are, um what is his name Superior?â€

The gray haired man stood up. “His name is Marluxia.â€

“Who are all of them?â€

Each one went around stating their names. Then the guy who identified himself as Xemnas started to talk again. “Zexion will show you around. You will train with Xigbar this afternoon.â€

Everyone nodded and walked out of the room except for Zexion. Zexion was quiet and walked up stairs. He opened up the door to a room. Everything was white inside. Zexion walked over to his closet, pulled out a cloak and shoved it at Marluxia. “Put it on. It is your organization cloak.†He grumbled. Marluxia did what he was told and put on the cloak. “Good, now go to training with Xigbar.â€

---

Marluxia went out of the room. He walked down a few sets of stairs to the training room. Xigbar was in there. “First of all, you need a title, an element, and a weapon. What do you like?â€

Marluxia blushed. “I like flowers.â€

“Flowers, girly, graceful. Your title will be The Graceful Assassin. You already have a weapon correct?â€

“I did pull something out before. The end had a yellow and black section while the long handle was dark green. At the top there was an almost cross like object that was pink with a white middle. Three of the ends were short and sharp. The last end was much longer and curved a bit but was just as sharp if no sharper.â€

“A scythe. Let’s test your use with it.â€

Xigbar pulled out his weapon and came towards Marluxia. Marluxia grabbed behind him pulling out the scythe. “I wonder what it does.†He poked Xigbar with the not as sharp ends. “Poke.†He said as he poked Xigbar. He turned the scythe so that the long sharp end was pointed at him. He swung wrong and hit him in the eye. All that he dared to mutter was. “Poke.†Before he ran out the door and all the way back to his room.

---

Marluxia looked around the all white room. It was so empty. The young boy felt very much alone. The white just made it even worse. There was no one else there, just him and his lonely white room. Suddenly, Marluxia had an idea.

Marluxia opened up his backpack. When he left for school that morning, he didn’t pack much. He just had thought that he was going to school. He emptied his back pack. There were a few books, planting supplies, some paper, his cds and cd player, his text books, his lunch, a sweat shirt, some pens, a binder, paint, some pictures, and markers.

He made designs all over the papers and mounted the pictures. He put those up of the wall. After that, he took some pink paint and wrote Number Eleven: Marluxia, The Graceful Assassin on his wall. Next, he took the top sheet off of his bed and splattered it with some paint and remade the bed. He then put his books and binders on the book shelf and hung up his original clothes in the closet. He took out the flower pots and aligned them up on his window still. He put the necessary things in each plant. Lastly he stacked his cds in a neat row on the book shelf.

He looked around his room once again. It was better now. There was color on the walls and his bed, things on the shelves, and clothes in his closet that weren’t black. It was better then it was before. The flowers would help once they grew. He looked up at the white clock. It was getting late. He changed into the pajamas that were in his closet and sat lay on his bed. He looked at the pictures of his friends and family, well Liamura’s friends and family. He missed them all and suddenly he felt sadder then before. He was scared and lonely and just wanted to go home. He continued to look at the pictures and cried. It wasn’t a loud cry. It was quite quiet.

He heard motion out side of his room. Then he heard a knock on his door. “Come in.†Marluxia said while he dried his eyes.

Saix walked in. Saix wasn’t much older then he was, maybe a year or two older, but he had been there for much longer. “Marluxia, are you lonely and sad?†Marluxia looked up and nodded. “Well you’re a nobody, no emotion. Don’t feel so sad, you can’t.†Saix left.

Marluxia lay in his bed. The words hurt. But they can’t? Nothing can hurt. He thought in his bed until he feel asleep.

---

He turned and looked over to his clock. It read 8:00. Marluxia sprang out of bed. He was late for school! Then he looked around. This wasn’t his room. He wasn’t late for school. He didn’t need to go to school at all.

Did his parents know he was gone? Did they miss him? Marluxia felt just as lonely as he had the night before. He didn’t cry though. Instead he put on an organization cloak and went down the kitchen.

~~~

Aww poor Marluxia. We must remember that he is only 15 right now.

Next chapter in about 27 hours, give or take some.

12. Nexit@h XIV King's Apprentice

*sniff* poor Marluxia...he's feeling sad...*hugs him* xD
    So that's how Xigbar lost his eye!! Marluxia poked him with his scythe! xD
    This is getting soooo great!! I'm waiting for the next chapter! :)

13. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

I wanted to make Marluxia seem sad, pathetic, and immature *pokes poking*

next chapter in about 26 hours like I said

14. Nexit@h XIV King's Apprentice

xD LOOL

*waits* ...................Have 26 hours passed already? xDD Just kidding!! xD

15. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

about um 10 minutes have passed

It would come out sooner but... *pokes school*

16. Nexit@h XIV King's Apprentice

LooL xD

SCHOOL SUCKS!!! xDD *pokes school too*

17. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

ehh only 3 more days, I one of which hardly counts. I can handle it.

*brain storms chapter three*

18. Vincent_Valentine Merlin's Housekeeper

That was REALLY good!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the GREAT work!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

19. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

Thanks!

New chapter in about 25 hours

20. Vincent_Valentine Merlin's Housekeeper

YAY!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D