Maine, USA is trying to kill equality

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by JedininjaZC, Aug 15, 2009.

?

Do you support LGBT(lesbian gay bisexual transgender) rights.

Poll closed Aug 18, 2009.
  1. Yes I am a firm believe in equal rights for lgbts.

93.8%
  2. No homosexuality is wrong.

6.3%
  1. JedininjaZC Hollow Bastion Committee

2. Rexyggor_thenewmember Twilight Town Denizen

It's sad that I live in maine and havent heard of this yet.

But seriously? We just decided to legalize gay Marriage.

3. TheMuffinMan Banned

how am I supposed to explain to my children that certain people like woowoos in their buttholes

4. JedininjaZC Hollow Bastion Committee

Buttsex is not that common in homosexual male couples
    in fact only 15% of homosexual males partake in buttsex.
    The reason for the low percentage is because of how dangerous it is. After all the butt was made for stuff to go out of it, not in it.

5. Rexyggor_thenewmember Twilight Town Denizen

Other way around?
    ... you fixed it before i quoted...
    Not to mention how uncomfortable it may be. I don't have experience on either end, but I'm assuming it might be a little uncomfortable.

Plus you don't have to, you can just avoid it like my parents did

6. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

This seems a bit rediculous.
    I mean, homosexuality is just a way to say that they love someone from the same sex. And it's completely fine with someone doing that.
    Of course there's the problem with sexual pleasures, and such. If you want to 'make love' with this person, you'll most likely find a way.
    There will be no way of stopping Homosexuality, it's just something people sometimes develop. It's not everyone.

7. Repliku Chaser

I like how some straight men do **** sex with women but freak out over gay men who do the act because it's to another male. The percentage really is small for gay men who partake in **** sex. 15% is probably not so distant from the percentage of straight men who have had **** sex with a woman and/or fantasize about it. I consider it a nasty thing myself but in the end, it's not my ass or weewee in question so to each their own.

I, of course support homosexuals to have equality because I really don't care what people do as long as it's not hurting anyone else.. and by hurting others, I don't mean that some people are offended or grossed out because those people simply need to desensitize and grow up.

8. JedininjaZC Hollow Bastion Committee

Actually I beleive we were talking about prop 1.
    Can you give us a better understanding what you are trying to get accross to us?
    Huh?

I don't follow.

9. Johnny Stooge Traverse Town Homebody

legalising gay marriage...

what's next? getting married to fictional characters, animals, making it legal for children to be sexualised...

****ing liberals.

10. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

My flame senses are tingling. Must ... repress ... outrage ...

No, just no. If anyone has read the other threads on Gay marrage, you'll know what I'm talking about. Just, I don't see why people can't spam attack these sort of websites where people try to stop civil rights instead of twitter.

11. P Banned

With greater ease than hearing your child explain to you why they like woowoos in their buttholes.

12. JedininjaZC Hollow Bastion Committee

What's wrong with marrying fictional characters (in fantasy that is)? :B|:
    Animals can't give consent to marry.
    Children are young, and can be easily manipulated, so they can't give consent to marriage.
    Homosexuals can give consent to get married, and the partners can develop a real personal relationship with each other.

Also cussing will get you nowhere in the discussion area.

13. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Speaking of gay marriage, my city just recently (today) held a gay marriage parade. Mmmmm don't you love 10 men in a banner tub, giving each other a cleansing?

14. Rosey Chaser

:|

Its because of people like you, our constitutional rights are being disrespected. We have right to be happy, to make our voices heard. We have a right to be treated equally and to be given the same rights as everyone else. Just because you arent gay, neither am I, doesnt mean you have to look down on them. Thats like saying black people cant get married. Thats like saying women have to right and cant say no to a marriage or get divorced. We arent living in the 1950's, I would hope that everyone can be accepting of other for who they are and let them live happy lifes.

****ing republican religious redneck bigots.

<3

15. TheMuffinMan Banned

Says the person disrespecting his right to have his voice heard, no matter if his opinion is controversial or against your personal beliefs?

16. Rosey Chaser

I was waiting for someone to say that lol.

17. The Graceful Assassin It's Just Like Christmas Morning

I don't see what wrong's with being homosexual. It doesn't seem bad or wrong to me.

18. Styx That's me inside your head.

In his defense, you too have a streak of narrow-mindedness in you just for saying that.
    You're both very opinionated and very one-sided, thus your minds are both closed off to the other's views.

A: Being gay is wrong.
    B: Oh my gosh, you're so narrow-minded!
    B is no less narrow-minded than A. I'm not trying to insult you by saying that, I'm just advising people to be careful when they use that particular expression.

I myself do support gay rights.

19. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

^THIS^

Homosexuality is not solely centered around sex. That concept goes along with the idea that a relationship between a man and woman is also solely centered on sex. Relationships aren't just physical as it deals with how people FEEL about each other. People aren't homosexual because they get a kick out of it. No one wakes up and goes, "Gee, I feel gay today". If a homosexual couple feels the need to express their love for each other via physical relationship, I do not see how that harms the rest of the world. Neither do I see how gay marriage can an issue. Look at it this way maybe...that with gay marriage, the people who fear that their children will get horrid ideas from it will see that though these people may prefer their own gender as their partners, it is still their emotions for one another that keeps them together. Gay marriage is the same thing as any marriage in my eyes.

20. jafar custom title

Too bad equality has never existed and is an impossibility.