Lindsey Stirling

Discussion in 'Music' started by Fellangel, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Fellangel Bichael May

I first knew Lindsey when she came on America's Got Talent. First impressions were that she was a very skilled violinist with a unique twist. It was a shame she only made it to the quarterfinals, and then she somewhat went off the radar for me. About 2-3 years later, her stuff is now booming all over the internet and it's a damn good thing. Her skills have polished up very nicely, creating original music as well as making covers (especially video games.) Overall, I think she's an amazing artist with a great potential.

2. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

I've seen this video before. It really is quite good violin playing, and I suppose you could say in a modern way. I like the dubstep, but that was all added after. Now, show me someone who can do the same thing in real time and it'll blow my mind. At any rate, she appears to be a very talented musical artist. Nice video ^^

3. Fellangel Bichael May

Yea right? Dubstep is a pretty cool genre, but how she does it makes it even more awesome and more graceful. It seems she knows where to put in the violin at the right places to make it sounds a lot better.

On a side note, congrats on getting 1000 posts xD

4. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

I really like her. She's really good with the violin, and she shows that violinists can dance while playing, something I have mever seen before nor tried. One of my favorites was the one she made of the phantom of the opera.

5. Krowley Moderator

No fond of the dubstep heavy parts, but I would have to say one of my more favored tracks would have to be "Anti-Gravity." Props for making the music work to her advantage though.

6. Mysty Unknown

Personally, I dislike Dubstep. I might love Lindsey but that song is just awful to me. Gives me a headache every time I hear it. Now for her other music tracks, I highly admire those. She has really soothing music in my opinion.