Legend

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Te Deum, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

The flooded coast of former Los Angeles. Two warring nations of North
    America—the Republic and the Colonies.

Born into an elite family in one of the Republic’s wealthiest districts, fifteen
    -year-old June is a prodigy. Obedient, passionate, and committed to her country,
    she is being groomed for success in the Republic’s highest military circles.

Born into the slums of the Republic’s Lake Sector, fifteen-year-old Day is the
    country’s most wanted criminal. But his motives may not be as malicious
    as they seem.

From different worlds, June and Day have no reason to cross paths—until the
    day June’s brother is murdered. And Day becomes the prime suspect. Now,
    caught in the ultimate game of cat and mouse, Day is in a race for his family’s
    survival while June tries desperately to avenge her brother’s death. But in a
    shocking turn of events, the two uncover the truth of what has really brought
    them together and the sinister lengths their country will go to in order to keep
    its secrets.

Source: http://legendtheseries.com/

This is a great book, guys. It's like a future version of Les Miserables, mixed in with The Hunger Games. I suggest you go to your local bookstore and check it out.

2. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I know that this thread is like a month old, but I've read this book, and I love it.

There's going to be two books after this one, and I highly recommend watching out for them, and then reading the first on if you haven't already.

I made an RP based on the concept of the book a long time ago, but it never took off, which I found quite sad. ;~;

3. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

There's also to be a movie made out of it somewhere in mid 2013.

4. Saxima [screams geometrically]

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- WHAT

omg, excited. Urrrrg, they better get someone great to play Day and June. Omg, I hope they don't butcher it. That would really suck.