358/2 Days Leechgraveeee

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by dannierose, May 26, 2012.

1. dannierose Merlin's Housekeeper

So, the first time I played Days I absolutely could not beat the stupid Leechgrave and I had to get my friend whose profession in life is defeating bosses and whacking stuff in the face to beat it for me (and now the Leechgrave is her favourite boss ever lol). But I'm playing the game again on a new file and this time around I watched some strategy type videos and took my time and I actually beat him :D <3 I'm so happy lol I kinda wanna put "Beat a Leechgrave" on my resume :P
    But anyway, my point in putting all this is how do you feel about the Leechgrave and did you guys feel he was the most difficult boss in the game? (because I did lol although that Ruler of the Sky thing was pretty frustrating too...)

2. Krowley Moderator

I enjoyed fighting leechgrave. Took me a while to beat it the first time, but it was a fun boss. Difficult enough to challenge me, and easy enough to study it's moves and conduct a strategy. His battle didn't frustrate me as much as Dustflier, Ruler of the Sky, or those ever so annoying heartless in the Wonderland world.

3. Patman Bof

For me the most difficult boss mission was beating Leechgrave without taking damage. In proud mode.
    The "beat six bosses without taking damage" mission was a close second.
    Both were much easier than beating BBS' Mysterious Figure with Terra in extreme mode though ...

4. dannierose Merlin's Housekeeper

Yeah I think one of the reason why it frustrated me so most the first time was because I really wanted to finish the game and I was like "Quit swallowing meee D:"
    I actually didn't have much trouble with the Dustflier for some reason but I know a lot of people hate him haha
    I haven't played any other KH games though so I'm sure there's many more difficult bosses to come :P

5. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

The first time around I hated Leechgrave. It took me four tries to beat it and even that was a close win. The second time around was way easier, even though I was playing at a higher difficulty setting. It helped that I knew all of his tricks.

6. Princess-Zilla Moogle Assistant

Oh God I hated Leechgrave with a passion. I was trying for days. Yet when I replayed it, I found it easy to beat.
    So for me Leechgrave has forever been my arch nemesis Kingdom Hearts boss.

7. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

God, I hated that thing! Can't remember how many times I had to try again till I finally beat it. Felt easier when I replay the game mostly because I memorized its moves

8. demonchick25 Hollow Bastion Committee

My first time playing, I failed at beating it about 20 times before I got it.
    So, for my second play through, I was dreading it.
    The second time was surprisingly easy. Only tried twice. I basically just ran up to is and hit it until I could spam it with Limit Breaks. lol. The hi-potions really helped, too. Replaced all my magic an eithers with hi-potions and limit recharges. at least it worked.

9. sora the explorer Destiny Islands Resident

i hated the leechgrave and still do i kept dieing during limit break and it p***ed me off then i got a walkthrough and stilled died about 5 more times and this is on begginer mode too. it is either he is hard or i just suck

10. NightCrisis Twilight Town Denizen

The easiest way to defeat the Leachgrave is to hit one of those thingies over and over again. When it gets weaker at a certain point, that's also an advantage. It's pretty fun, actually...

11. Serenacake Traverse Town Homebody

I actually found it hard, but not really that hard, iirc. It's been a while since I've played Days. But I'm replaying it now, and for some reason, I feel fear.

Don't even mention the Dustflier.

12. 61 No. B

i didnt understand how to beat it at first, but once i did it was easy.

13. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

In my opinion, the leechgrave was the worst. Even worse than the final boss, because it's the only one that actually beat me.

14. xXHumanoidLoverXx Destiny Islands Resident

well i beat him on first try, & its kinda annoying but its not really hard...

15. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Same here. I beat him on the first try as well. At the cost of a lot of cure commands without any ethers. And besides, since I'm usually really close to it. It doesn't use it's other attacks. Does it have any other attacks rather than the claws and the blades?

16. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

I feel the boss can be difficult for first time players. However, if you've played the game before you should know what you're doing and be able to kill it quite easily.