Leaving for good this time

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Twilight_Nobody13, Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

I'm leaving for good this time around. The Roleplay Arena has died and lost its magic for me. There's also a lot of very immature and cruel people on the internet. But I've grown very tired of this place.

2. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Sorry to hear that. :/

3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

*sigh*

I know the two of us haven't exactly been on the best of terms with each other before, but despite all that, it is truly a shame to have to see you go, and I am truly sorry for everything. I know Kenneth is going to be really upset by this. Anyway, best of luck with your future endeavors.

4. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Aw. I know I haven't hung with you much, due to my lack of roleplaying. But It's sad to see you go, and I'll always remember the old RPing times with a smile. Good luck, I hope you accomplish everything you set out to do. :)

5. cstar stay away from my waifu

I'm sorry to see someone leave, I wouldn't say the RP Arena is dead it just doesn't have as much variety as it used to. Needless to say I am sorry to see a fellow RPer leave but I hope you find enjoyment wherever you end up heading.

6. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Me and you haven't been on the best of terms lately, but I also see you as a friend. Hopefully something changes your mind, but I hope everything goes well for you. If you ever need to talk to someone, you know how to reach me.

7. Karuta Reborn

Sorry to hear that. In regards to immature and cruel people, if anyone on the forum is giving you a hard time, I would recommend reporting it to staff instead of just leaving. We're here to make the forum a fun place for everyone and nobody should feel like they have to leave because of others.

8. Glen Returned from the dead

I apologize once again for all the horrible things I said in the past, and I am sorry to hear you are leaving. Upon your departure, the site will lose a very skilled rper and exceptionally good writer, best of luck for the future.

9. CrownMoksha Decimo

Yet another person who made rps that I like leaves. You will be missed.

10. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

A wise member once said, if you are going to make a thread about "leaving for good" you shall return.

No srsly, take a break and come back when you feel more comfortable / let things settle down. I am sure there are plenty of people here that would like to be your friend/continue to be your friend. Stay classy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.