Lead me into Everlasting DARKNESS

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Lauriam, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

So, people overall seem to like the April Fool's Day DARKNESS skin. I'm glad! I liked it too. In fact, I liked it so much that we already decided to let you all keep it (because when we made it, we all decided we wanted to use it ourselves, lol) so I'm happy to inform you all that DARKNESS is going to stay as a new Skin option for everyone! I do have a few adjustments to make and a couple glitches to work out with the header as seen on mobile, lol, but yeah! It should be all worked out sometime by the end of this month, depending on when I have time to fix it all, but in the meantime, enjoy DARKNESS!

In addition to this new skin, I'd like to announce that we're planning on releasing a total of FOUR new skins later this year! Some of them will only be available to certain usergroups, but they're all gonna be fun, and I can't wait to give them to you! Here's the current release schedule, subject to change:

1st new Skin: Contributors Only, this skin will have a light and dark version and I hope to launch it in June this year!

2nd new Skin: Premiums Only, this skin will have a light and dark version and I hope to launch it in August this year!

3rd new Skin: Contributors and Premiums Only, this skin is going to be Final Fantasy themed, but only a dark version, and I hope to launch it in October this year!

4th new Skin: This is going to be a special skin, created to celebrate the 13th Anniversary of KH-Vids.net, and will have a light and dark version. The skin is going to be released early to Contributors and Premiums on December 19th (the day KHV was originally created) and then will be released to regular members on December 28th (the day the site became open to public.)

So keep your eyes open during those months, I'm going to have a lot of fun making these skins and I hope you'll all enjoy them when they're finished! <3

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  2. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

So if I'm both contributor and premium I get all the skins, right

3. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

This is correct. Every Premium will have access to the Premium skins even if they're also a Contributor, and vice versa. Don't worry, we won't take away your Premium skins just because you were kind enough to make a contribution. That would just be mean of us. XD