Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you... Ninja Riyu, FTW!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Ninja Riyu, Jun 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ninja Riyu Banned

Hey. I'm Salem Waribara, a.k.a. Ninja Riyu.

I won't explain myself in further detail other than I'm part of a group called Chillax led by my good friend, Xendane. We've been friends since... I dunno, second grade?

I'm also part of a secret, higher-than-elite group of ninja (Xendane's note: HA!) known as Kyuu Souseiki, or 9th Genesis, which is coincidentally the username of another friend of mine I know on this site.

I've been lurking around here as a guest for a while, since I forgot how to access my deviantART account, and Bash.org gets boring after a while, and I finally decided, with the help of R3c0Nzi13, to join up.

In my free time, I'm a free runner who enjoys using his free running skizzles (which is my friend Daisuke's term for "skills") to make comedy movies about a group of ninjas who totally SUCK at what they do. Though I've never posted any of them, my friends and I enjoy watching our own suckage.

I came here mainly to have a good time, relax with some friends, meet new people, blah blah blah, and hopefully, things will run over well here. If not? Well, I forget how to access accounts faster than I remember them, so that won't remain an issue for long, now will it? I figure, by removing myself from the cross hairs of trolls, they won't get the response they want out of me, and either eventually stop bothering my unresponsive account, or continue tormenting it, while I'm out having a good time. So, either way, they'll still lose. Remember that, trolls, the next time you see my account and want to flame it. I'm not some nooblet you can torment because you know he'll get mad and argue back. I don't even bother with it anymore.

After reading this, if you feel I'm a bit cynical, that's because I haven't had my coffee today, it's hot as hell in California, and I've been running across building tops all day trying to film my latest video. I'm tired, see?

Of course, if you feel I'm a fairly relaxed guy with style, that's alright too. In fact, anything you think of me is okay, so long as it doesn't fall into categories that might get me in trouble with the authorities. I'm trying to keep myself clean, people.

This has been: Ninja Riyu. Mikomi maro enjoi, bai!

{NOTE: I'm Japanese, but I'm not good at speaking my own language since I'm also Russian and American. Somebody tell me if I wrote that right?}

2. Xendane Banned

Jammin' out in my office on my GEE-TAR!!!
    OMG, SALEM, SQUEEEE-

ha ha ha, Yeah, no. Never in my LIFE will I actually do that.

3. Ninja Riyu Banned

...Ah 'kay.

4. R3c0Nzi13 Banned

OMG-ville, first WTF complex on the right.
    'Sup, Salem? I saw your icon in my friends request box, so I had to check to see if you came here at all. Because everybody who knows you knows you love making a big deal out of introductions, XD

Seriously, though, hi.

5. Ninja Riyu Banned

Yeah, and I recall you always get pissed off when I make huge, flashy intros like that.

Ah, it feels good to make people I know tear their hair out...

6. 9th Genesis Banned

Alright, Salem, I found your friend request. So, now that you're here, what're you going to do?

Are you gonna' be like me, Xen and R3c and hermit out over at the Creativity Corner's Original Works section? Or are you actually going to go comment in every thread you see like you said you wanted to do?

(BTW, you know damn well Emmet and I can't read Japanese. You'd have to ask Jason on that matter, he's lived around the world enough to know the languages[Or most of them].)

7. Xendane Banned

Hey, hey hey hey hey hey!

I'm good at SPEAKING Japanese, not READING IT. Remember that time I tried to decipher a message in Japanese and made it sound like it was written by a two year old because I couldn't read what it said clearly? And then Ryu went back and re-read it, and he made it sound like somebody with good knowledge of their own language wrote it and made me look like a moron.

Salem, don't ask me for SH*T.

8. TheMagicalMisterMistoffelees Professional Crazy

I'm going to be blunt here. I've never seen any of you guys before. Are any of you watermelons.

9. Ninja Riyu Banned

W...T...F...?

Xendane's been here for... about a year, year and a half?

R3c0Nzi13 joined some time ago,

I just joined yesterday,

9th Genesis was here after R3c0Nzi13 joined,

And we all "hermit out" in the Creativity Corner. We don't usually go out and about to make friends or get to know people much, so that could be why you never see any of us.

BUT WE ARE NOT WATERMELONS.

(whatever the heck you meant by that)

10. TheMagicalMisterMistoffelees Professional Crazy

Oh, that's good. I was kinda worried there for a second.

YOU GUYS CAN COME OUT NOW IT'S SAFE

THEY'RE NOT WATERMELONS

11. R3c0Nzi13 Banned

OMG-ville, first WTF complex on the right.
    ...Wait, why'd you call us Watermelons?

Do we LOOK like a green fruit with a chewy red center that everybody seems to love?!

DON'T YOU DARE COME NEAR ME WITH THAT KNIFE, SALEM!!!

12. Ninja Riyu Banned

*Hides weapon* Knife? What knife? I don't see any knife...

13. Luka Deafening silence

If you're not watermelons then welcome.

14. 9th Genesis Banned

No no no, Salem's a NINJA, not a WATERMELON. Those two don't mix very well.

(Neither do ATV bikers(me) and Watermelons)
    (Neither do Editors(Emmet) and Watermelons)
    (Neither do former Marines(Jason) and Watermelons)

15. Luka Deafening silence

I don't trust you, you seem very suspicious to me.
    I'm gonna destroy you if you turn out to be watermelons.

16. Ninja Riyu Banned

Right, right.

And Jack, to answer your question, I'll probably go hermit out with you guys. I dunno what happens to people who post for no reason other than to bug people, but I'm sure it ain't pretty.

And hey! Nobody destroys my friends but MEH!!!

...Or unless I blow this whistle.

17. TheMagicalMisterMistoffelees Professional Crazy

Are you SURE you're not watermelons? Because you seem very watermelony to me.

18. Ninja Riyu Banned

I'm no watermelon, and if you come near me, I will throw a black egg at your face and run like a wuss!

19. Xendane Banned

*rubs forehead with index finger and thumb* I'm surrounded by people who think of watermelons, nut jobs who ride ATV, whiney editors, and head cases who think they're ninjas... Great. Well, the world's screwed, I'ma go have a watermelon smoothie...

20. TheMagicalMisterMistoffelees Professional Crazy

I know the feeling, man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.