Kingdom Hearts Themed Hotel Rooms Coming to Tokyo Disney Resort

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Disney has announced that the Disney Ambassador Hotel at Tokyo Disney Resort will have Kingdom Hearts themed rooms from March 26th to June 30th to celebrate the release of 'Kingdom Hearts III'! Check out images of what the hotel rooms will look like below (as well as the Keyblade-shaped room key):

room_img01.png room_img02.png room_img03.png key.jpg

Reservations can be made starting January 30th, and will cost ¥46,100 per night (roughly $425). Each room will be 41 square meters, and will contain two regular sized beds and one trundle bed. Rooms will include two sets of original postcards in two different designs (total of four postcards). In addition to the hotel rooms, a Kingdom Hearts themed menu will also be served at the hotel lounge and cafe from March 26th to June 13th.

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      I wish they could do something like that in the US (or that I had the funds to go ;-; )
      I love the that the room key is a keyblade. Anything else would've been a wasted opportunity. XD
    2. Lauriam
      Lauriam
      Every single time anyone does anything remotely KH related and I can't afford to participate in it I die a little more inside. XD The rooms look amazing and I'm jealous of the people who will get to experience them lol
    3. DeadDeadDead
      DeadDeadDead
      Seems pretty cool, but that being said $876 round trip ticket plus $426 plus whatever you're buying. is rough around almost 1.6k all together. I better start saving up now