Kingdom Hearts Staff Members to Attend Conventions! UPDATE: Shinji Hashimoto to Attend Paris Games

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

[​IMG]

Tis the season for convention announcements! It looks like Shinji Hashimoto and Tetsuya Nomura will be attended conventions within the next few months.

Shinji Hashimoto, Executive Producer for Kingdom Hearts, will be attending MCM London Comic Con, next Saturday, October 29th. He will be at a special signing for those who spend £10 or more on the Final Fantasy Trading Card Game. These tickets will be given out on a first come, first serve basis with only 40 tickets given out on Friday and Saturday for the signing on Saturday. If anyone plans on going now, make sure to get your tickets for the convention quick!

[​IMG]
    Next, a few months later, Tetsuya Nomura, the creator of our beloved Kingdom Hearts series, will be attending The Monaco Anime Game International Conferences (MAGIC) in Monaco on February 18th of next year. Attendance for the event seems to be free, so if any KH-Vidians out there are near Monaco be sure to check this out! Maybe we’ll even get some Kingdom Hearts news at the event!

Update:
    According to Square Enix France, Shinji Hashimoto will ALSO be at Paris Games Week on
    Thursday, October 27th, 2016 at 10:00 AM EST! Apparently, he is also bringing a special Kingdom Hearts presentation to the conference...

Who knows what it could be! Maybe even just a tiny taste of KH3? A Reporter can dream....

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      How often do they go to these things? I'm still bummed I missed Mr. Nomura's appearance at the NYC Comic Con a few years back. ;-; but I hope those who can attend those have an awesome time. Just the announcements alone of their appearance are getting me pumped for what will the be the year of announcements in 2017. I have a good feeling about that Monaco event.
    2. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      I just realized that the Monaco event Nomura will be attending is happening a couple of weeks after 2.8's release. And considering we were promised KH3 news following 2.8's release, I wonder if this event will be when we are finally given some news.
    3. Heart ❤
      Heart ❤
      *bump* We've gotten an update to this story!