Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Luna continued running after Weaselton until the small shrew she saved called out. Before she could run any further, a giant polar bear had appeared right in front of the weasel. She immediately stopped in her tracks as she saw the polar bear. She then turned around to see the shrew and her baby that Luna had saved earlier. "Glad to see you and your baby are alright!" As Weaselton spilled out information, Luna wrote in down in her memopad. Fru Fru had been shocked over the news of her father. She immediately needed to go to her father's office. Kel had asked for more information on Fru Fru's father or to join her while she heads to her father's office. Luna spoke up, "May we join you? We're actually looking for Judy and Nick and it would be amazing if you could help us?" Luna smiled at Fru Fru as she asked the small shrew.

2. Krowley Moderator

[​IMG][​IMG]

Hikaru shrugged. "I don't really know. Looks like he's kinda dealing with a lot..."

Aislinn led the convincing as she approached Simba first. "Hey... can we talk, I am a friend of Nala..."
    Simba turned to find the six of them as he appeared more calm after the encounter with the ghost of his father. As he looked up at the now empty sky and back to her. "You don't have to say anything. I know now what Nala was trying to tell me. About who I am and what the pridelands needs from me. I know what I have to do but... going back means I'll have to face my past. I've been running from it for so long."
    Simba had done a lot of reflecting in that short time, coming out of it more mature and enlightened.
    The elder babboon hit Simba on the head with his walking staff.
    "OWW! Geez what was that for?!"

"What wasn't that for, am I right? Hehe," He nudged Kaida with his paw as he tried to get a laugh. He was unsuccessful.

"It doesn't matter! It's in the past!" The elder chuckled.
    "Yeah but it still hurts!"
    "Oh yes, the past can hurt. But, you can either run from it, or learn from it!"
    Rafiki took another swing with his staff, causing Simba to duck. "Aha! See? So what are you going to do?"
    "Well first... I'm gonna take your stick!" Simba grabbed it with his nuzzle and through it off in the distance, causing Rafiki to laugh and chase it.
    Simba approached the six of them and stood proud. "I'm going back."
    Hikaru cheered and jumped up like a playful dog. "Long live the king!"

"So the giant ghost lion with the deep booming voice, we're just gonna pretend that didn't happen?" Aux read the faces of the group as they were more concerned with getting Simba home. "Alright then."

3. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

lion AJ.png

Andrew just stood there when Hikaru said that simba was dealing with a lot. That was a understatement. There was nothing he could do about that now. He turned his attention to what was going on with Simba and Aislinn. Simba seemed more together. That was when Simba said, 'You don't have to say anything. I know now what Nala was trying to tell me.' "You will not be alone", he said offering his help. He did not think that it was going to be that easy to get Simba to go back to the pridelands but the lion seemed ready to go. That was when a babboon hit Simba on the head with his walking staff. It was quite funny. That was when the elder babboon said, 'It doesn't matter! It's in the past!' Simba and the elder babboon went back and forth with the past hurting and learning form it.

He wondered what he learned so far but really all it had been was random events. Simba then went to chase the elder babboon and said he was going back to the pridelands. Then Aux said, 'So the giant ghost lion with the deep booming voice, we're just gonna pretend that didn't happen?' "Sure why not it is in the past after all", he said with a slight smile as he walked past Aux. There was not much to do but to follow Simba back into the pridelands. So he did. He wondered what the pridelands were like now. He soon would find out. As he walked he stared thinking about the events so far. Learn from the past...

4. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Aislinn sat next to Simba and she didn't speak, she just listened. He had learned for himself and she thought it was best that she was simply someone that he could talk things out too, he didn't need her input on anything. Simba had come to realization on his own... with help from a lion in the sky and a crazy baboon. She smiled as Simba tried to deal with Rafiki's stick before Simba turned back towards the others, claiming he was going back. She smiled at him and took stride beside him. "I know what it is like to lose parents... but doesn't that mean you should hold on to the family you have more? Just remember that when you return home. It will be hard, but we will have your back." She told him as they joined back up with the group, Aux making an off hand comment about what had happened.

Aislinn chuckled at AJ's comment about the lion. She liked that. Aislinn looked over at Aux.
    "So are you ready to stick your nose where it doesn't belong and help these people? It might be meddling, but it seems we have gotten pretty good at that. Even AJ and I, and we are the newer ones here. I am sure nothing could go wrong." She gave AJ a bit of an apologetic smile, perhaps she shouldn't have ran off on her partner earlier, but there was nothing to do about it now but move forward and leave the past in the past.

5. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

After a long stupor of stunned silence, Ananta finally piped up when Aux questioned them ignoring the giant smokey lion thing in the sky. "Er....yeah...let's just ignore that." she said. "It's uh...yeah, in the past."

She shuffled a bit on Aux's head and shuddered. That was one odd experience, for sure. However, Ananta had a feeling that this could also mean that Simba would be a wonderful king. He just had to face the facts, after all. Right now, that meant running back through the barren lands and facing this other king and the hyenas.

"So uh...when we get back, will you be okay with fighting the old king?" Ananta asked Simba.

6. Skyheart Joker

With the information in tow and no real arguments to be had, the trio of sort of cops made their way out of the penitentiary and off to the place known as Tundratown. While they had no idea what the place they were going to actually was, through some asking and sheer luck the group had managed to not only find the town, but also the office where this "Mr. Big" was. When they got there, though, Stratos was surprised to see another group of people. "Oh, hey there guys." The boy gave a wave to Kel, Luna and Steel, seeing that they were here too. "So uh, are you guys here to see Mr. Big too? And uh, made some new friends?" He referenced the people that had likely lead the group to Mr. Big's office as well.

7. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

As the group got to Tundratown, they ran into Stratos, Ignis, and Beuce. "Hey there!" Luna waved at the trio. Stratos had asked if they were here to see Mr. Big. He then asked about the group behind the three. "Actually, we're here to go into his office. We kind of ran into his daughter." Luna took a step back to introduce Fru Fru. She clapped her hands together before speaking once more. "Alright. Now that we're all here, what's our plan now?"

8. Krowley Moderator

Aux glared in agitation at AJ and Aislinn as they walked by.

Aux'sFriendship level with AJ and Aislinn went down by 2.

"See Aux... even if we aren't from here, we can still-"
    Hikaru's mouth was covered with Aux's large lion paw, as he couldn't take it anymore. "Enough, I get it! With the friendship, and the helping, and the STOP IT! Eventually someone will get a rock to the head..." A small vein was seen at the to the left of Aux's ear as he nudge the blue wolf forward with his head.

The group continued making their trek back in excellent time.

Simba thought about Ananta's question. "The old king is my uncle.. Scar."
    "Simba, wait up!" Simba's childhood friend appeared as Nala returned, trotting up to Simba. "...It's awful, isn't it?"

"I didn't want to believe you."

"What made you come back?"

"I finally got some sense knocked into me. And I've got the bump to prove it. Besides, this is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?"
    Hikaru raised his paw enthusiastically, before having it swatted down quickly by Aux.

"I will," Nala said turning to Simba.
    "We all will!" Hikaru exclaimed.

"It's gonna be dangerous," Simba warned.

"Danger? Ha! I laugh in the face of danger. Ha ha ha ha." Nala was purposefully mimicing a younger version of simba in hopes to lift his spirit.

"I see nothing funny about this." Timon's voice echoed as he and Pumbaa arrived on the scene.

"Timon? Pumbaa? What are you doing here?"

Pumbaa immediately bowed on one foreleg "At your service, my liege."

"Uh. We're going to fight your uncle... for this?" Timon grimaced at the sorry state of the pridelands.

"Yes, Timon; this is my home..."

"Ffh. Talk about your fixer upper... Well, Simba, if it's important to you, we're with you to the end., Timon bowed."

"So what's the plan?" Nala asked. "Scar's not gonna let us in easily, He's amassed an army of Hyenas since you've been gone."
    "Yeah, but we got power too! We've got 4 lions, an antelope, a wolf, a parrot, a charming and suave meerkat, a warthog, and some kinda mutant chicken," Timon recalled, motioning to Kaida. "No offense."
    "If we had some kind of distraction, we might be able to make it if we had some live bait," Simba said looking to Timon.
    "Good idea," Timon mentioned, before realizing that included him. "Heeey."
    "Come on, Timon-- you guys have to create a diversion." Simba looked to not only Timon and Pumba, but to Ananta, Aislinn and Kaida as well. "Anyone who'd look tasty to a hyena. Then we can confront Scar without any interruptions."
    Timon spoke with an incredulous tone as he folded his arms. "What do you want us to do? Dress in drab and do the hula?!"

MISSION START!

-------------------------------------------

As both groups reunited, the six of them traveled with FruFru and her bodyguard near the Fish Market to see if her father could should some light on the subject.
    "We've got to find daddy!" FruFru exclaimed.
    "Oh I'm sorry young lady Big... but you're father is a bit tied up the moment. HAHAHAHA!" A mysterious and ominous british voice echoed as the streets of Tundratown suddenly became empty.
    From the shadows small figures wrapped in black garments appeared. No higher than three feet in height, the figures seemed ready fro combat with bladed weapons.
    "I would love to stay and explain my nefarious plan, but he, along with officer's Hopps and Wilde have a small meeting I must attend to. But don't worry. You'll be kept in excellent company by my PENGUIN NINJAS!" He laughed maniacaly as the megaphone he was speaking through cut out.

MISSION START!

9. Skyheart Joker

As Stratos listened to what Luna had to say, he was surprised that this Mr. Big person they were looking for was actually supposedly on the more friendly side of people. All the same, as Luna asked her question, her new acquaintance seemed to chime in the answer. Looking at Luna and shrugging Stratos said, "that's about what we got. We found out that we can probably find out more about the disappearance case from the guy who works here, Mr. Big. Apparently he's also involved in a sort of gang war, with what I'm not sure. But it's probably nothing but trouble. So I suppose our next plan of action is just to figure out what the guy knows." With that out of the way, though, it didn't seem that things were going to be quite that easy. As they were about to get to speaking with Mr. Big, an ominous, slightly warbled, voice rang out from...somewhere. The boy was on guard as the voice began speaking, it not taking a genius to figure out that something very wrong was about to go down. This was only further punctuated by the lack of people that populated the streets of Tundratown.

When the voice had finished talking, it seemed to punctuate with a Ninja...Penguins?
    "What's a penguin?" The boy wondered aloud, only to be answered by the sudden appearance of a squadron of black and white birds all wielding blades at the ready. Being certianly not a friendly crew, Stratos drew his own keyblade to his hand getting ready to fight them. He looked at the weapon in his hand and then back to the anthropomorphic birds wielding blades. "This is...well yeah, probably the most ridiculous thing I've seen." Sighing, the boy twirled his blade, ready to strike back at their assailants. With both hands gripping his keyblade, he merely stood his ground waiting for the birds to make the first move. With three of the penguin ninjas leaping after Stratos, the boy took in a deep breath before point his keyblade at them.

The familiar sight of cherry blossoms filled the air, and the world seemed to slow down around the boy as his focus concentrated. In a single instant, the boy had vanished, and the penguins had seemed suspended in mid-air. A large cut appeared over one of them, knocking the blade out of his hand and sending the penguin flying across the streets. While Stratos had appeared on the other side of the penguin, he stumbled, tripped and rolled across the ground. After smashing against a wall and stopping, the boy let out a groan saying,
    "this'll take some getting used to." Having never fought in this body, or with a tail, before Stratos's movements weren't exactly as fluid or precise as normal. All the same, while he seemed to have knocked out one penguin, and slightly knocked away another the third one still seemed raring to come back at him and fight. With its blade at the ready, it dove towards Stratos, striking with a quick thrust towards his chest. Raising his blade up, Stratos managed to block the blade in its tracks, causing the penguin to recoil and then jump back a bit. While it twirled its blade, readying itself for the next attack, Stratos figured there was a much easier way to go about this then a sword duel.

When the penguin started to speed around him, trying to run in a circle, the boy focused once again. When the penguin dove at him, the boy merely pointed his blade in the direction of the penguin, letting loose a ball of fire. The flame exploded in the bird's face, forcing it away from Stratos. Looking at the assailant, they didn't seem ready or willing to get back up to continue the fight, so Stratos considered that a win for him. Twirling his blade around, he looked to see that there was still work to be done here, and work was about to get done.

OOC
    Total Words: 670
    EXP: 60
    Total EXP: 60
    Blessed Thief: 30

Penguins: 28/30
    One of the penguins at 12/15 BP

10. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Beuce was largely silent during the interrogations. This was due in no small part that he had no idea what they were actually supposed to be interrogating the sheep about. He breathed a sigh of relief when Stratos and Ignis managed to scrape their way through it by playing good cop with the lion who had been jailed there. He was thankful this wasn't a solo exam, or he might've failed right then and there. In any case, thanks to them, they'd found out about some kind of turf war brewing, as well as someone to interrogate about it.

The trio made their way over to tundratown, where they met up with the other gang of keyblade wielders taking this test, who seemed to have gained a +1. Beuce gave a friendly wave to them, accompanied by a
    “Yo.” it seemed their travels had led them here as well. That all but proved they were on the right track. The “reapers” as they called themselves seemed to have orchestrated these tests. At the very least, they knew what was going to happen. The objective in the first test made that evident enough. If both groups had been led to this person, it's likely they were supposed to be here. It was easy to forget their circumstances and just view this as another world, but Beuce had been taking pains to remind himself that it was a test in the mark of mastery, and the reaper’s game.

Beuce snapped out of his inner thoughts by the sound of a voice. It blared through the area and all the citizens disappeared. It was so obvious a fight was going to break out it almost hurt. Only, what they were fighting left him confused. Penguin Ninjas...He heard Stratos muse about what a penguin was, and shared his friend’s sentiment. Suddenly, masked black and white birds surrounded them. Surprisingly enough, they mostly seemed to be armed with short, very straight and angular swords with square guards, and only one each. From the few people he'd seen assume the role of 'ninja’, he assumed that dual wielding was part of the gig.

With the sentiment that he'd learned something new, he summoned his keyblade and enveloped himself in a bright red and blue light, in which the red began to overwhelm the blue until there was none left. He came out wearing black clothing, outlined with similarly colored fur. He went to charge at their opposition, but nearly knocked himself over doing so as one of his arms seemed to be entirely anchored in place. Looking back, he discovered that his keyblade had become a monstrous double ended greatsword. Each of the blades was nearly as tall as him, to say nothing about them combined. Yet even their absurd size yet betrayed their weight. The most accurate feature about it was the fact that it had partially buried itself in the ground from simply making contact with it, as though even the earth couldn't support such monstrous weight. He recalled his great feats of strength during the thousand heartless battle when in soldier form, and he's gotten exponentially stronger since, but even then using this to any degree of effectiveness would be quite the daunting task.

One of the birds lunged at him, and with little time to react, he kicked the thing aside. His physical strength seemed to extend into his legs. Suddenly, an epiphany struck him. He put both hands on the weapon and groaned with effort. Momentarily, the ground gave way and loosed the absurd blade from it. There was no way he'd be able to carry this thing. In the same motion he'd used to pull it from the ground, he heaved it toward his rebounding attacker. There was nearly no resistance under the force of the blow. The force which was necessary to move the sword. As his horizontal pseudo-swing reached its completion, it arced downward toward the ground, it's blade once again slicing into the ground, though this time it left more of a curved scar.

Several more similar acts happened as he was approached. Each time he swing the blade, one motion was all he could manage before it buried itself into the ground once again. He however, found that the blade’s weight was such that it could easily support his own in such a state. Throwing it forward into a downward stab at one of the penguins, he had it standing upward. Wasting no time, he used the weight of the sword to give him something to propel himself against, lunging into an unarmed strike at the foe who had, fortunately for them, avoided the first attack.

He wasn't so much wielding the sword as it was wielding him. And not in a “the sword chooses its owner” kind of way. Normally one adjusts a sword’s position after each strike to prepare for the next, but this was backwards. The sword remained motionless outside of the static swings that were brought from wresting it out of the ground. Beuce had to adjust his own position in relation to the sword in order to get it to swing in the way he wanted. In a very literal sense, the role of sword and owner had been reversed.

Total words: 880

Exp this post: 60

Total exp: 60

26 out of 30 penguins

Two penguins at 12/15 bp

11. Skyheart Joker

Stratos twirled his keyblade around as he began to get ready to continue the fight against the penguin assassin ninja things. However, before he could get to fighting, a large thud could be heard resounding throughout the area. Looking to the source, he saw that Beuce had a rather...unusual weapon in tow. Aesthetically it wasn't that much different from his regular keyblade; just with less color and a different blade shape. Functionally, the weapon seemed to be far different in that it didn't actually function. The boy watched the man swing around the unwieldy double bladed greatsword, or rather watch it swing him around, and wasn't quite sure what to make of the style of fighting. There was also something a bit odd to it. Stratos recognized the form he was looking at, but only through the raw strength it exuded. Outside of that, it had seemed to be an almost entirely different looking form. While Stratos realized that this appearance change was something that had happened with him as well, as noted with the form of his that expressed raw magic, it made him curious. These things were an expression of an aspect of the user's heart in either a pure or specific form. To have its appearance change meant there had to be a fundamental change in the person. Likewise, if there was such a fundamental change, then what the heart had access to to express could have changed as well.

While the boy was lost in thought about how these things worked and the potential behind it, he suddenly felt something off. Bringing up his blade, with swift speed the boy turned around and raised his blade upward to guard. A sudden force could be felt striking against it, as the boy managed to catch in time that a ninja penguin had tried to get the jump on him. While the two were momentarily locked with blades, the penguin eventually fell and jumped back. Staring down his new opponent, Stratos thought he'd try something new. He didn't much have a blade to throw himself around with, but the idea of fighting by flinging one's body around seemed to interest him. Not waiting for the penguin to make the first move, Stratos dashed at his opponent. While the penguin seemed ready to strike at him, Stratos jumped. The penguin slashed. However, while the ninja had predicted the boy's fall with his slash, Stratos hadn't seemed to fall at all. Instead, he was rising above the penguin with no sign of stopping. The penguin was briefly baffled by this, only for this thought to be cut short.

With a second cast of Gravira, Stratos's body began to fall, going at a much faster rate then normal gravity would permit. With the force from his fall backing him up, the boy brought his keyblade down in one heavy slash, crashing into the penguin's blade. The blade gave way under the weight, snapping, and the keyblade moved unhindered to striking the penguin proper. Knocking him out, Stratos stood back up, seeing another penguin charging at him. Getting himself ready, the boy seemed to take the stance a batter would when anticipating a pitch. Briefly letting go with one hand, Stratos flicked his wrist, causing the penguin to be under the affects of gravira as it dashed at him. Confused, the penguin started to helplessly rise into the air, before Stratos cast the spell again, swinging his blade as he did. The penguin ended up falling, fast, into the boy's swing. With what sounded like a thud as the two hit, Stratos had struck the penguin away, knocking it into another penguin.

OOC
    Total Words: 610
    Total EXP: 120
    Blessed Thief: 60

Penguins: 24/30
    One of the penguins at 6/15 BP

Beuce EXP: 60

12. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Ignis Banner.png
    Ignis stayed quiet as the rest of the interview finished up, with the group making up their mind to go to Tundratown. At least the lion seemed to be more cooperative than the sheep, but it still remained to be seen if any of the info they had gotten was going to be of any use. At the very least she'd rather something happen then the group meeting up with another person who wouldn't tell them anything, or will tell them something, but in the end it doesn't lead anywhere. She was never good with this investigative stuff, that's why she always took the mercenary jobs that basically entailed "finding the target, and beat them up".
    When the group got to Tundratown, they met up with the other keybladers that had split up from them. At that moment Ignis new something was bound to happen. There's no way that they get told to split up to find some people from two different suspects and then they both end up in the same place. It was just say to much of a coincidence that Ignis didn't believe it at all. And apparently the other group had brought along with them a small mouse. She was apparently related to this Mr. Big person, but after seen her, Ignis couldn't help but sigh at the name. She hated bad jokes, and name jokes were one of the worst ones ever.
    As they grouped up and got ready to get going, however, a voice boomed over them. Apparently their interview with Mr. Big was put on hold, because out of nowhere small penguins popped up out of nowhere following the voice's directions. Ignis hadn't seen any penguins in her world before in person, but she remembered reading about them in a book. Though these guys were a lot more active than what she had envisioned. These penguins had on masks and were carrying around swords. Ignis almost wanted to slam her head into the ground for how bad this joke was running. First they find a sheep that acted all high and mighty, with an ego that was larger than the prison she was held in, then they needed to find some person named Mr. Big, who was apparently actually the size of a small mouse, a large booming voice over a megaphone with an empty street, that sad to say she had only just now noticed, and now little stubby penguins were bouncing all over the place with masks and swords that she was supposed to take seriously? Not too mention, in her current size, she could go over and kick each of those little puffballs over any building like a small ball. It was like this town was made to be full of bad, cliche villains, and it was just too much energy to deal with. Bringing out her keyblade, she just got ready to fight.
    As Stratos was busy fighting his own, Ignis watched as Beuce finished up an attack on his own penguin, sending the thing flying with a nice little attack. Taking the chance to take out the little annoyance, she ran after the thing as it flew through the air, and then jumped after it. As she caught up, she spun around and slammed her leg into the creature, sending it flying right back into the ground. The penguin slammed down with enough force to crack the ground a little, and Ignis wondered if maybe she had gone overboard. As she fell back down to earth, some other penguins decided to come after her and she brought out her second keyblade, fighting them both off in the air as gravity took them back down. She parried one penguin and spun around again, bringing the force of her keyblade and the penguin and sending it into a spin, slamming into it's partner and into a building. One of the penguins became a pancake right into the side of the building, while also being kind enough to cushion the second enemy. Ignis landed on the ground as she readied herself for more.

OOC
    Total Words: 682

Penguins: 22/30
    One Penguin: 6/15
    One Penguin: 5/15

13. Skyheart Joker

As the swing had ended, Stratos realized that two more of the penguin ninjas were attacking him. With both coming in at high speeds from either sides, Stratos merely waited to see what they would do from here. As the two penguins leaped at him, with amazing synchronization, the boy merely jumped back. Both of them had approached from his side, and so when he had jumped back, the two merely ended up meeting each other's blades, locking briefly. Taking advantage of this, Stratos's backwards momentum was cut short as his body propelled itself forward in a sliding dash. The two penguins had recovered, bringing both of their blades up, crossing them in a guard, to defend against the attack. While they had managed to avoid the brunt of the force behind the attack, they were still pushed back, skidding across the ground. Twirling his blade around Stratos locked eyes with his masked bird foes before pointing his blade at them, trying to goad them into attacking him. The two birds broke off into a dash like they had before. Though, this time, rather than trying to circle around him, the merely both dove straight at him. He knew it would be difficult to avoid their attack entirely, so he decided to take on a new strategy.

Spinning his keyblade, Stratos threw it at one of the penguins, causing the bird to slow down and defend against the attack, bringing his dash to a halt. Not waiting for the blade to make a return trip, Stratos called his keyblade back to his hand and imbued it with fire. Letting loose a fire strike, the boy brought down his blade towards the bird that was still dashing, who responded by slashing at Stratos's own sword. While the two attacks had clashed, the force behind Stratos's had been greater, and the penguin's blade had been knocked out of its hand. The flame across Stratos's blade extinguished as he went to switch things up, covering it in a sort of frost. With one strike to its side, followed by another uppercut, Stratos launched the penguin into the air. Jumping after it, Stratos finished his vorpal blitz by bringing down his keyblade onto the mask of the penguin. The frost imbued slashed shattered the face protector, and knocked the penguin straight to the ground. With the attack having finished, the boy didn't have much time to react as something else happened.

The penguin he had stopped earlier dove at him with a slash. Noticing this as he was landing, the boy tired to dodge back, but only managed to stumble over his feat as he attempted it. Losing his balance, he fell backwards, part of his hoodie getting cut in the process. The penguin loomed over him, seemingly ready to deliver a coupe de grace, when Stratos just said,
    "stop." With a snap of his fingers, the penguin did just that. Unmoving, the penguin just stood there, as if completely frozen. Letting out a sigh, the boy said, "huh, so that's what that feels like. No wonder he does it so much." Getting back to his feet, Stratos called his keyblade to hand, before letting loose a flurry of blow against the creature. One after the other, in a string of seven hits, Stratos let loose a splatter combo against his target. When the penguin seemed to begin to move again, the keyblade wielder smirked as he said, "you're already done." The penguin's eyes went wide for an instant before it started to convulse around, as if being pummeled by an invisible force. At the end of it all, the assassin was knocked away, and flew straight towards the one injured penguin that just couldn't seem to catch a break.

OOC
    Total Words: 626
    Total EXP: 180
    Blessed Thief: 90

Penguins: 20/30
    One of the penguins at 3/15 BP
    One Penguin: 5/15

Beuce EXP: 60
    Ignis EXP: 60

14. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Ignis Banner.png
    Ignis turned her gaze toward Stratos who was having his own time dealing with some penguins. She wanted so much to go over there and kick the two that bonked together as he stepped back, but at that moment the penguin in front of her had other plans. It didn't seem to take being used as a kicking tool too well, since it started to bounce all over the place and throwing attacks at Ignis. She tried to attack the thing, but with it hopping and sliding all over on the ice, she found it difficult to hit it. Apparently these guys were actually kind of annoying once they got their momentum, but she thought of a way to get around that. Summoning fire up in her keyblade, she slashed penguin. It missed, and the penguin seemed to laugh at her, but Ignis kept slashing at the penguin with her flame imbued keyblade. Luckily for her the penguin didn't catch on to what she was doing till it was too late. As it slid on the ground it seemed to slow down until it was standing in nothing but a puddle of water. The whole area around Ignis had melted from her attacks, keeping the puffball from going all over the place. At this point she walked up to the penguin and seemed to be terrified by her large figure. By this point Ignis was tired of anything fancy, so she simply brought her leg back and kicked the penguin in the gut, sending it flying through the air and over some buildings till it was long gone many blocks away.

She turned around, satisfied with that little kick, when another penguin came after her. She already saw that one coming though, and reached out her hand to grab it by its wrist. At least, she thought they were its wrist. Given that they didn't have much aside from little winds holding swords, she was only going on a guess here. The penguin dangled helplessly, kicked its feet to try and break free. Some other penguins tried to go after her to let their friend go, but Ignis had other plans. She flung the penguin in the air and shot it just like a ball toward the penguins coming after her. The penguins hit each other and then darted all over the street like a bunch of crazy bouncing balls. Eventually one slammed its head into the side of a car and another, by sheer amazing coincidence fell through a manhole that was in the street. She figured that one wasn't coming back up though, because after it fell through a second later she heard a slam, the covering jumped up a little, and then silence. At this point Ignis wasn't even sure she really needed the keyblade, she was just playing around with these puffballs. Then again, being about ten times their size probably helped. She turned her head toward the one penguin that slammed its head into the car as it slowly got off the ground. If nothing else Ignis had to applaud the resilience of these creatures. Hitting a giant piece of metal like that was bound to hurt anyone, no matter if they were puffballs or not. Though she could tell it wasn't really feeling up for a fight since it seemed to be shaking like crazy. Also feeling sorry for it, Ignis brought out her Lunar Eclipse and dashed up to the penguin, piercing it fight in the stomach. The penguin followed the flow of the keyblade and then was thrust through the air to land further away on the ground. As Ignis was ready for the next penguin to step up, she watched as the one she had just hit managed to stand up again. Then she noticed that it had landed in the middle of a snowbank. At that point there was nothing to feel but pity for the thing, seeing as it was only doing its job. She readied to knock it out once and for all and continue on.

OOC
    Total Words: 678
    Penguins: 18/30
    Penguin at 3/15
    Penguin at 3/15

15. CrownMoksha Decimo

They had arrived at Tundratown with no issues and had even ran into Beuce and the others. Through the guidance of FruFru they walked towards where they were supposed to be able to meet her father. That was not the case as another voice went out of its way to greet them, even if Kel had no idea what accent that this voice had. Something that sounded like a villain or made it easier to believe that they were evil. There was a lingering tensity in the atmosphere up until the voice had said 'penguin ninjas' and while surprised by that the various figures with blades and such seemed to imply that he was telling the truth. "This is still going to take some getting used to." Regardless of how seemingly in intimidating this group of enemies were, Kel knew better than to underestimate them. Brandishing his keyblade, he took the first move by walking up to the nearest penguin ninja and tapping it with his fist. Said ninja was confused by this given that the bump itself didn't even hurt it in the slightest. What the ninja didn't realize was that shortly after Kel had done that, the spot in which he had touch started to burn. The burning grew until said spot was practically on fire and finally the penguin was sent flying backward as a result of the his attack. Confusion plastered the faces of all the ninjas who all turned to look at Kel. Kel simply had his keyblade at the ready, prepared to strike at the next one who choose to go on the offensive first. After moments of staring at one another in this pseudo stare down, the next move was made by the penguins who leapt to attack in a group of three.

With a quick cast of Stopra, Kel quickly took a short leap back to distance himself from the from the small group. Then by turning the blade end of his keyblade down and towards the ground, he casted Seeker Mine and waited for the his first spell to wear off. One penguin ninja had the misfortune of being the ahead of the two by a small amount. Thus when it landed on the ground first, five mines had appeared beneath it and flew into it before it had even a second to react. in theory it could avoid the attack by using some sort of ninja ability, but he wasn't sure if they could even do that. Kel knew that he could do it as per his own ninja job and judging from the trail of smoke that few upward and the poor penguin that had blasted off team rocket style (not that he had any idea who team rocket was), either they did not know how to do it or that poor penguin was too surprised by the sudden mines that actually flew towards to properly react with some evasion move. Oh well, was no skin off is nose. Now to deal with the last two ninjas out of the ones who had chosen to attack him and had been doing so the entire time he had been wondering if they would be able to avoid his attack. What had happened was that after the middle penguin had blasted off the never neverland, the remaining two attacked first by throwing shuriken at him. He fended these off easily, but the penguins moved in to close range combat while he was busy fending off these attacks. One attack he was able to block with his keyblade. The second however it didn't look like would be able to do the same. In another flash of light, Kel brought out his second keyblade and smacked back the second penguins attack before it could land a blow on him. The perks of being able to dual wield keyblades.

OOC
    Total Words: 645
    Blessed Thief: 30
    Penguins: 15/30
    Penguin at 3/15 BP

16. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Ignis Banner.png
    Almost feeling sorry for the little penguin that was trying to stand up to her, Ignis sped over to the thing and got behind it, then knocked it out with the butt of her keyblade. She could tell the thing didn't even know what happened because in the span of time that she got over there, the penguin was still looking in the same place. She almost wondered if maybe that penguin was unconscious while on its feet. Well, it's not like it really mattered, since they all had to be taken down one way or another. With that though, Ignis turned around and tried to find another suitable target to "play" with. She watched as Kel finished off his own batch of puffballs and wondered where to head to next. She scratched her head and counted the penguins that were out in view. Something seemed wrong and she wasn't sure what it was. They had taken down about half of them at this point, but there seemed to be fewer than that on the street. She seemed to be missing about three or four of them. As if on cue, the missing penguins popped up from behind her, branding their swords and ready to strike. Ignis barely had time to react and instinctively fell to the ground. She managed to drop just fast enough to dodge their swords and caught herself before dropping all the way. Then she swung her hips and pivoted her body, swinging herself around in a circle, getting up enough force to kick the two penguins that had attacked her up into the air.

As she watched the two she just kicked, she noticed they were not alone. There were two more penguins on top of a building above her. And, much to her surprised, they leapt off the building and kicked their comrades back down to Ignis. Apparently these guys didn't care what it took to take their enemies down. The penguins she had just kicked up came back down with more force and Ignis had to take out her keyblades to block the sword. While they might not have been very large, she'd rather not be impaled by something falling from that height with a great amount of speed. After blocking the two that came crashing down on here, the other two that had leapt from the building came dive-bombing after her as well, and Ignis had to jump back to avoid getting hit by their attack. While they were fun to play around with and beat up, it seemed like these guys knew how to work together as well. Well, for the most part, considering that half of them were already down for the count. Ignis flung herself at the four penguins and managed to bring her keyblade on all four of them, slamming their heads into the ground. Wouldn't you know it though, the two that were still upright from the first attack managed to roll out of the hit without any damage, but the other two dive-bombers were knocked into the dirt. One seemed to be conscious though, as its feet were flailing around. She plucked it out of the ground while it seemed to be barely awake, with its eyes rolling around. She really didn't feel like doing anything to this one, so she just spun it around in the air a little by its feet, making it even more dizzy and flung it toward the other two penguins. They didn't seem to care for their comrade that much though, since they got on their bellies and slide out of the way, with their friend slamming into a fence behind them, with its eyes still spinning. Ignis wasn't sure how that one was going to feel in the morning, but she was pretty sure it wasn't going to be very enjoyable.

OOC
    Total Words: 647
    Total EXP: 180
    Penguins: 13/30
    Penguin at 1/15
    Penguin at 3/15

17. Skyheart Joker

With the penguins no longer around him, instead preoccupied by the others, Stratos had a quick moment of respite to himself. This moment was spent less recouping himself and more watching everyone else continue their fighting. Ignis seemed to be holding her own, merely using pure brute force to knock the penguins around. Kel as well seemed to be having a grand old time, comboing his sword magic skills against the penguin. Both of them had also seemed to be in the expression of speed, wielding two keyblades at once. Stratos wondered how it worked briefly, and felt like he was on the precipice of getting to that point too, but merely shrugged the notion off and went back to fighting. Taking in a deep breath yet again, the boy began to focus inward as he looked for the ideal place to strike. His eyes scanned the battlefield, seeing that his friends were more than capable of holding their own, he noticed there was a ninja that was going after the companion that Kel, Luna and Steel had brought along. With cherry blossoms fluttering in the wind, time started to crawl to a stand still, and Stratos blinked.

In that instant, he appeared on the opposite side of the penguin, having traveled a considerable distance to get there. The slash in the air had appeared, as it always had with Zantetsuken, but rather than over the penguin, it had appeared that the aim was slightly off. The slash appeared over the penguin ninja's sword, snapping it in two and causing a large explosion of force to know the penguin out of the air. Letting out a deep sigh, the boy turned to face the ninja, who had been recovering from the attack. While it no longer had a sword, it didn't seem to want to stop any time soon. Dashing around, the penguin had picked up two swords off the ground, belonging to some of his fallen comrades, before he charged at Stratos again. Bringing his keyblade up, the boy blocked the first set of slashes with ease, and then counter with a slash of his own. The penguin brought the blades in a cross up to the keyblade, defending against the attack. When the blades were locked, though, Stratos merely smirked at his opponent. With a fireball forming at the tip of his blade, Stratos slid the blade down the penguin's guard, the tip of the keyblade now facing the two swords. Letting loose the ball of flame, it exploded point blank against the swords, snapping them and causing the penguin to fall flat on its back.

Letting out a short sigh of relief, he was interrupted as another penguin dove from behind him. With another snap of his fingers Stratos said,
    "stop. Again." Looking at his stopped foe, the boy took in yet another deep breath, as swirl of red, blue and yellow overtook him. His hoodie becoming more of a cloak that billowed in the wind, gold on the outside with a red lining on the inside. His pants had changed to be more loose fitting and turned blue. His keyblade had changed shape, becoming more like a rifle with a blade along the barrel. Joining in one the fashion show, Stratos had changed his appearance as all of his other comrades had during this fight. Pointing his rifle at the motionless, in mid-air, penguin he simply said, "bang." A large chunk of ice formed inside the rifle, firing at the penguin and striking it dead in the chest. When time resumed for the poor creature, it was sent hurtling through the air, and knocked into a more injured of its associates.

OOC
    Total Words: 616
    Total EXP: 240
    Blessed Thief: 120

Penguins: 10/30
    One Penguin: 1/15

Beuce EXP: 90
    Ignis EXP: 240
    Kel EXP: 60
    Stratos EXP: 240
    Luna EXP: 18
    Steel EXP: 20

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  18. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Beuce panted, his breath growing heavier with each swing. This created devastating hits, but it was unimaginably exhausting to fight this way, not to.mention it wasn't terribly efficient against a crowd. Some of the more injured penguins seemed to be noticing that his stamina was taking it's toll on the man. They seemed to be looking to triple team him and make use of his weakened state. Beuce however, wasn't about to just take it lying down. For the first time, he tried using a command with his weapon.

Three swings, each leaving a burning Arc of energy, were brought down onto the healthiest of the penguins, instantly knocking it over and leaving it literally with stars circling above it's head. That was a little odd, but the keyblade wielder didn't have time to be stuck on it. Using commands certainly took a chunk from his stamina, as sweat was no covering his face, but instead of stopping and giving his body time to cool down, he planted the blade upright into the ground and ran a step up it before kicking of backwards to tackle the most injured one.

One punch was all it took to bring it down, and he wasted no time beginning to engage in fisticuffs with the remaining penguin. Two quick jabs, one to the stomach and one to the face, and it was down. Looking around, he saw everyone else was mopping the floor with these things as well. In fact, one particular move that he saw Stratos do gave him an idea. Giving a quick whistle to get the boy's attention, he gave a gesture to make his way over to him.

“Give me a lift, will you?” He called out, ripping his weapon up from the ground. As it's weight seemed to disappear entirely, as well as his own, he knew that Stratos had understood his meaning. Beuce lifted higher into the air, hovering over an unsuspecting and unlucky penguin. It threw several shuriken at him to try and halt his advance, but once he began his descent, it didn't matter. The massive weapon cut effortlessly through them. No, cut wasn't the right word. It was more like smashed through them. As the penguin watched Beuce baring down on him, it dropped it's sword and put it's flippers together, uttering a silent prayer.

The impact from this strike didn't just bury the sword in the ground, it managed to create a crater in the street where the penguin had been. Once again, it simply fell over onto it's backside with stars circling it's head. Now that he wasn't being immediately attacked, Beuce walked over and waved his hand through the stars. They weren't corporeal, and appeared to be just an image. How bizzare…

Shaking the thought aside, he turned his attention back to the battle at hand. As powerful as soldier was, it couldn't be used for long due to the massive strain it was putting on his stamina. So instead, he reverted to his base form, and decided that if Kel and Ignis had the same job, he'd join Stratos. A red and blue light enveloped him, and was shortly joined by a yellow one. His outfit was largely similar, except now it had more of a western vibe to it, and now instead of toting a massive sword, he held a double barrel shotgun. He breathed a sigh of relief holding it in one hand, and took aim to fire rounds of magic at some of the penguins his two Ninjas companions were dealing with. First, he nailed one in the side which was about to take a swing at kel, and then fired a judgement shot which ricocheted around the penguins Ignis battled.

625 words

60 exp

120 total

Penguins

8 left

5 at 14/15

19. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Ignis Banner.png
    Ignis kept her eyes on her two ninja puffball opponents, wondering how she was going to take them out. Normally she'd be darting all over the place to take them out, but in this Tundratown and all the ice she had to deal with, it was kind of hard to really pick up speed. It was a good thing she was a big tiger at the moment, since it meant she could make use of the size and strength difference. With that in mind, she had thought of a way she could take out the two flies that were buzzing around her. While the one penguin stuck on the fence was still semi-conscious, though it was a stretch to even call it that, Ignis ran after one of the two penguins that had gone behind her. One of the penguins decided to get out the way, while the other one decided to jump in the air. Ignis was actually caught by surprised, since jumping in the air was probably the dumbest thing it could have done at this point, and simply grabbed it and threw it at the penguin that was already stuck in the fence. The two collided, and she could tell the one stuck was definitely out cold by this point, and the one she threw didn't enjoy it much at all. As she continued to move on the ground because of the ice, the second penguin took this chance to try and attack her. It pulled its sword above its head and tried to swing it down, but Ignis just flicked the puffball in the forehead as it got close. She put enough force to knock the penguin's head back and then slammed her hand down on the creature, crashing it into the ground. The thing bounced off the ground and began sliding around a little, but Ignis knew that it didn't enjoy what just happened.

Then she went back to the one she threw up again the fence. It seemed to have regained its composure, as it flew face first to the ground and started sliding with its sword pointed out front. Ignis jumped up as the bird slid under her and then threw her keyblade to the thing, adding more force to its slide so it wouldn't be able to control itself. With its current speed, the penguin crashed into a fire hydrant, breaking the sword first, and then she was pretty sure the beak came next. The thing got up and tried to intimidate Ignis, but with a completely crooked beak and a broken sword, Ignis didn't even bother. That didn't sit well with the bird though, since it tried going after Ignis, flapping its wings like a madman, or mad-bird in this case. Ignis sighed and brought up her foot, keeping the bird at bay while it continued to flail. The bird looked up at her, then Ignis gave it a menacing little smile. It seemed enough, because at that point the bird was scared enough that its eyes rolled behind its head and it fell unconscious. Ignis chuckled a little, and decided to look for the last bird. As she saw it skating around her, she noticed Beuce fire a shot toward them, with the bullet ricocheting around them. Since she really didn't feel like chasing after the penguin sliding around, she used hey keyblade and pointed it out at an angle to deflect the shot and hit the penguin. It seemed enough, since the puffball rolled on the ground and then stopped moving. She figured that was the last of that annoying group and looked to see how many were left. It seemed like there were only a handful, and figured this silliness was just about done.

OOC
    Total Words: 626
    Total EXP: 240
    Penguins: 5/8

20. CrownMoksha Decimo

Kel could tell by the look in the penguins eyes that he'd realized just how much trouble that he was now in. With one keyblade he was able to beat three of them with ease. One could only imagine just how easy it would be to do the same now with two keyblades. Thus the penguin had hand signs or as close to them as he realistically could get given that it was trying to make hand signs with flippers of all things. At the end of this interesting display was was four puffs of smoke. Reinforcements had arrived to back up the poor, lone penguin ninja. Kel wasn't phased in the slightest by this and readied himself with both keyblades in hand. The penguins were quick to attack, not wanting to make the same mistake as the last group had done, and ganged up on Kel by attacking him by with blades drawn. Each blade had connected and pierced through, giving them the brief satisfaction of victory. However, what they had pieced was simply a wooden log as the real Kel casually stood behind them. "And that's how you properly avoid an attack as a ninja." A lesson that was followed by Kel dashing towards them groups at his ninja boosted speed. One of the penguins had managed to get his blade free rather quickly and set off to meet Kel in what had the potential to be an amazing clash between two ninjas. The initiative favored Kel for he'd tossed out a smoke bomb to create a screen to covered his progress. The penguin, thrown off by this, had stopped in its tracks. The sudden smoke caused it to look around in a panic wondering if it was going to be attack from any of the direction in which the smoke covered. The reality of the situation was that Kel was still charging from the front and delivered a devastating 'X' shaped blow once he'd gotten within range of penguin. The poor penguin was sent flying through the air, though fortunately still landed within the immediate area unlike the two penguins that Kel had exploded earlier.

Realizing that it would be a bad idea for them if they stayed grouped up, the penguins split up. Actually using smoke screen to cover their tracks as well. So they could do that, good to know for the remainder of this battle. Standing there with his keyblades at the ready, Kel waited for any sign of an impending attack. Seconds after waiting, he was greeted by the unconscious body of one the penguins falling at his feet. He spotted Beuce, clad in his ranger attire and gave him the thumbs up before turning right as another penguin had tried to get the jump on him. Its initial attack was dodged and Kel countered by casting Graviga on it. Now that it was harmlessly floating around, Kel spotted the other at the distance seemingly planning something. The distraction gave Kel plenty of time to throw his keyblade at it. The bomb making process, which again was impressive given that it was doing this with just flippers, was halted with the penguin realized this and dodged the attack. Feeling proud of itself, it failed to noticed two key things. The cherry blossoms that had started to fall and that it was only one keyblade that was thrown at it. Before it could realized how much trouble it was in, Kel vanished in the blink of an eye. Only to reappear behind it, having dealt its damage from his Zantesuken and caught his other keyblade in the process. The number of penguins had quickly diminished and he knew that there were at least two left from the group of five he was dealing with.

OOC
    Total Words: 630
    Blessed Thief Total: 60
    Penguins: 3/30
    Penguin: 12/15 BP

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018