Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]
    Stratos wasn't sure what he was expecting to come from the password they were given, but he readied himself to try and remember all of it that would appear. And while he was prepared for a lot of things, seven, what appeared to be, names was not one of those things. As he looked at them, he was drawing a blank as to who they were and his attention was more centered on the first part of the code. "The door to darkness?" The boy muttered. He wasn't quite sure what that was, though it sounded ominous, and he wasn't exactly sure what these seven maidens actually were. While Hikaru seemed to know the general term for them, one he remembered Mizrabel stating back in Disneytown, he still shook his head as his partner asked the question. "Yeah, I'm not sure who those are either. But, the fact that we were sent on a mission with this as the result..." Stratos didn't finish his comment, but it was clear from his tone that something about this whole thing troubled him. Shaking it off he said, "well, thanks Tron, really. We would never have been able to find this without you, and I'm glad we could help keep your world safe." Looking to the other three he said, "and pleasure working with you all as well. Now uh...how do we get back?"

Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
  2. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    It wasn't too much longer after they finished their battle that it seemed the other team finished their side of things. She could see something happening with Tron and his disk, then he started to speak. Aislinn took notes of what he was saying, but it meant nothing to her. Just names, or words or something, likely to do with the data base that they were in. Aislinn glanced around to see what exactly happened from that. She wondered if a door opened or something for them to go through, but so far there was nothing. Thankfully Stratos asked the question before she had to. "It was good fun to help you Tron, but we really must be off." She said with a small smile. She was somewhat sad to have to leave him, just as they were making friends, but there was other worlds that needed help after all, so it was really time to go.

3. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    The beacon activating had drawn Kel's attention away from the conversation and towards what it was that Tron was doing. Seven maidens. Door to Darkness. Prior to the names that was listed, that was what he briefly wondered about its meaning. When Tron had started listing the names, he tried to see if there were any names that he knew. For the first few it didn't ring any bells, but at the mentioning of Mulan, Kel was surprised to hear her name up there. There was more questions that he had to wonder about, but getting out was the top priority. "Good question, there has to be some place to get us out of here." Kel said, then turning towards Tron to give him a quick wave. Good luck running everything Tron.

4. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Luna watched as Rinzler, who revealed his name to be Tron, converse with CLU before CLU disappeared into pixels. The guards that were once ready to fight Luna and the others, had now stood tall and proud at attention for the true ruler of the Grid. Luna smiled before walking over to Tron. "I'm glad you managed to regain yourself Rinzler, no....Tron!" Tron smiled as he thanked the group for all they've done. Luna nodded and smiled as Tron continued to give his thanks before mentioning something else. "I suppose you're here for the password then. Well you've more than earned it, allow me to link to the Space Paranoids. There's another copy of myself who will help link the appropriate password for you!" Luna's eyes widen for moment as she let out a gasp. She nodded and smiled as Tron was in the process of getting the password. Password recognized. The seven maidens that will open the door to darkness. Luna had been slightly confused by it. "The seven maidens? Why are they-" Before Luna could speak any further, Tron began speaking out the password. Eilonwy. Elsa. Kida. Merida. Minnie. Pocahontas. Luna kept listening and repeating the names as Tron spoke each name, trying to keep it in her memory until she needed it. However, she wasn't prepared for the last name. Luna. Her eyes widen and any other words that she was about to speak had been caught in her throat. She couldn't believe her ears over what she heard. Did she hear Tron right? Was it a mistake? Luna had known it was no mistake but she couldn't believe it. How? Just how? Luna looked toward the ground, dumbfounded over what she heard. She slowly sank to the ground on her knees. "W-w-why? W-w-why am I...?"

5. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Kaida listened to the password with her hands at her sides and sighed. After all that work, the password was the princesses of heart? She knew that much, maybe she should have just asked for a password hint and they could have avoided all these shenanigans. Then she saw Luna drop out of the corner of her eye and Kaida heard her confusion and she turned, "Wait... you didn't know you were a princess of heart? I thought you already had that knowledge." Kaida looked at the other two and then at Luna and said, "I thought that was what Aux was referring to when we were thrown here... I'm sorry... I...." The blonde walked closer to Luna and bent down with an arm leaned onto her knee as she responded, "I would have said something sooner had I known you didn't know..."

6. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Luna was still in shock over the new information that was told to her. She felt a presence near her as she continued staring at the ground. "Wait... you didn't know you were a princess of heart? I thought you already had that knowledge, I mean.... Rapunzel didn't know but I figured since you had the keyblade you knew and just wanted it on the down low." Luna had heard Kaida's voice as she shook her head in response to Kaida. She remained silent as Kaida continued to speak, resting a hand on Luna's knee. "I would have said something sooner had I known you didn't know..." Luna still had no idea what to think. She knew she was a princess but one of the seven maidens? Her thoughts were swirling around in her head as if a tornado was moving in her mind. She couldn't process anything. Did her parents know about this? Did her brother? She didn't know nor could she ask any of them. Silence continued to fill the room before said princess spoke. "How? How could I've known that?!?!?!" Anger and confusion had painted the tone of her voice as her voice echoed. "How do you even bring up something like that?!?!?!?! How could I've known I'm one of the seven?!?!?!?! Why...why...why...WHY?!?!?!?!" Luna's shout echoed throughout the arena as she placed her hands on the ground clenching her hands into fists very tightly.

7. Krowley Moderator

HERO'S DUTY

With Nigo and AJ entering the frey, Sergeant Calhoun put her fingers to her mouth and let out a loud whistle. The building that most of the soldiers were gunning towards let out a powerful beacon. The soldiers were yelling cease fire as the current game session had apparently ended. The Cy-bugs were captivated by the light blue light pulsating from the building and were flying towards it. Their beady green eyes turned to blue, hypnotically flying towards the light without question. The light was hot as the sun. Enough so to have the bugs disintegrated like vulnerable moths to a flame. The bugs were vaporized in seconds.

"ATTENTION. RETURN TO START POSITIONS." A booming digital voice declared that the game had ended and the computer players were to reset.
    "Alright pussywillows, back to starting postions!" Calhoun cried out, having her soldiers return to her. She held still at the sight of AJ, Nigo and Felix, holding her guns at the unarmored players. Felix held his hands up nervously from Calhoun's intimidating stare. "I'm Fix-It Felix Jr. ma'am! From the gae... Fix-It Felix Jr!..."
    Calhoun lowered her gun. "What the heck are you doing outside your game short stack? Now state your business!" She held her gun firmly.
    "Oh.. I'm looking for my colleague. Wreck-it Ralph," Felix informed.
    "Never heard of him..." She looked at Steel and and Glen. "And I'm taking it those two jokers aren't from this game either? I mean just look at 'em! Looks like they've never held a fire arm in their life."

Nigo quickly threw away his gun as to not be insulted.
    "Well ma'am, we saw a bunch of ship markings go from this game into Sugar Rush and we-"
    "The shuttle... of course!" she realized, recalling the soldier and cy-bug inside the shuttle blasting through the gate. "Your screw up from a friend must have been the one inside it. And in Sugar Rush of all places... Cy-Bugs would chew up that game faster than a chicken hawk in a coop of crippled roosters!"
    "What was that now?" Felix asked.
    "What are you, thick? There was a Cy-Bug on that shuttle."
    Felix didn't seem to get what a Cy-bug was despite all the deceased bug carcasses around him.
    "Do you even khow what a Cy-Bug is?"
    "I can't say that I do, ma'am..."
    "Cy-Bugs are like a virus. They don't know they're in a game. All they know is eat, kill, multiply. Without a beacon to stop them.. they'll consume Sugar Rush. But you think they'll stop there?"
    "Yes!" Felix declared proudly. Nigo simple held his forehead and shook his head.
    "Wrong! Viruses do not stop! Once those Cy-Bugs finish off Sugar Rush they'll invade every other game until this Arcade is nothing but a smoking husk of forgotten dreams." She prepared to move out of the game on her own as she ordered one of her lieutenants to take over in her absence.

"Wait, ma'am. We're going with you!" Felix interjected.
    "Like fun you are, short stack. You die outside your game, you don't regenerate. That goes for the rest of you!" she yelled at the now four members of the party.
    "Well, neither do you, ma'am. And it is my job to fix what Ralph wrecks. And I cannot ask you to risk your life cleaning up his mess No flex on this one ma'am. We are coming along with you."
    Calhoun looked at the five of them and sighed. She didn't have time to argue. They just had to move fast.
    "Fine. But keep up soldiers. I slow down for no one..." With Calhoun leading the way, Felix followed with great loyalty.
    Having never really spoken to Steel or Glen, he simply looked at their armor. Was nice to see he wasn't the only one hiding his appearance for a change.

"Off to Sugar Rush then." he told AJ.

8. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    A light red light enveloped Beuce's body before dispersing away from him and fading into the air, leaving him in his regular attire. Reaching way deeper into his pocket than seemed possible, he pulled a notepad and a pen. He wrote down each name as it came, until they got to Luna. His head shot over to the girl, who seemed distraught at the revelation that she was a princess of heart. Kaida attempted to comfort her, but it didn't really seem to be doing much good. Beuce walked over and placed his glass hand on her shoulder. It was much warmer than what a normal hand would be; hot almost. "Sorry, I know this is a lot to take in, but we've gotta keep onward. We're still in the realm of darkness. If we fail this exam, it's probably the end of everything. We need to figure out what to do with this password, and what to do next." Beuce said calmly, trying not to upset the girl any more than she already was.

9. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Luna felt another hand on her other shoulder. She looked up to see Beuce and his glass hand. "Sorry, I know this is a lot to take in, but we've gotta keep onward. We're still in the realm of darkness. If we fail this exam, it's probably the end of everything. We need to figure out what to do with this password, and what to do next." Luna knew. She knew the situation she and the others were placed in. However....It was still a shock to her. Was she suppose to write it off as nothing? She looked away before speaking. "I-I know. I know that!! But..but I can't just write this off as insignificant!" Luna yelled once more. She shook off both Kaida's and Beuce's hand before standing. "I need some space right now. I'm sorry if I'm not being helpful right now but..." Luna hugged her shoulders as her fingers gripped tightly onto her shoulders. "I need time to really process this and I don't want to do or even say anything I might regret..." Luna walked off a bit before stopping. "I hope you understand. I-I-I just need some space. Let me know what out next course of action please." With that, Luna walked away to a corner of the arena still in shock. Why....Why....Why didn't anyone say anything to me about this? Why am I a princess of heart???? Luna looked out at the view from the arena behind its glass walls, wondering, just why she wasn't told anything of this or why she was one of the seven in the first place?

10. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Ananta just barely avoided the jelly beans before she zoomed forward, catching up to Base. She saw his trap and grinned herself. "Take this!" she yelled, throwing a giant gumball at Base to try and make him slow down.

11. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

Andrew watched the main person said, 'Alright pussywillows, back to starting postions!' The women then asked Felix, 'What the heck are you doing outside your game?' Then said she never heard of Ralph. Then there was talk Sugar Rush. Another game of course. Then she said 'You die outside your game, you don't regenerate. That goes for the rest of you!' He thought this was the case. "Then we do not die." There was nothing left to do but go off to Sugar Rush. He looked over to Steel or Glen.

12. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Steel tried not to let his offense show at the Sargent's comment. After all, he had a handgun as his secondary weapon most of the time. Then again... that wasn't quite actually him, was it? Though, he did no the basics of wielding a gun.

Nevertheless, the Cybugs were finally defeated, thanks to the arrival of AJ and... X if he remembered right? If he was honest, he was a little upset about not being able to complete his assigned mission with his partner, but... Glen hadn't even pulled his trigger since the target had changed from the copies to the Cybugs.

He felt someones eyes on him as his own were glancing worriedly at his partner. He looked over to see AJ, ready to head for Sugar Rush and glancing at the two of them.

"Yeah, I'm coming."

13. Krowley Moderator

SUGAR RUSH

All players managed to cross the finish line in time for the standings to be revealed.

1st Place - Jelly Base
    2nd Place -Swizzle Malarkey
    3rd Place -Crumbelina DiCaramello
    4th Place -Bananta Strawberry
    5th Place -Snowanna Rainbeau
    6th Place -Rancis Fluggerbutter
    7th Place -Minty Zaki
    8th Place -Jubileena Bing-Bing
    9th Place -Gloyd Orangeboar

King Candy and his subjects clapped for the racers as they all crossed the finish line.
    "Wonderful, wonderful! Congratulations to today's winners!" He gleefully rejoiced. As the audience continued to cheer, some of King Candy's guards, whispered a few words into his ear. Whatever the news was, his cheerful smile faded into a look of shock "What do you mean she's been spotted at Diet Cola Mountain!?" he yelled almost a bit too loudly. "Hehe... as I'm sure we've known for sometime now. No need to worry though, your faithful king has things under control!"
    This caught the attention of Ananta and Base greatly.

Meanwhile, at the Sugar Rush terminal.

"We'll be fine," Nigo reassured. He looked back at the group of people and quickly changed his answer. "Most of us... most of us will be fine." He looked forward and walked a little further than AJ. "I'll be fine," he finally settled on. He walked through the portal behind Calhoun and Felix to find the sugary colorful world
    "It looks like a rainbow through up in here," Nigo winced.
    Calhoun scouted the area for damage, as the shuttle could be seen crashed and currounded by broken candy cane trees.
    "Well, I'll say this much, they don't call your friend 'Wreck-it' for nothing," Calhoun said as she quickly slid down the hill to inspect the shuttle.
    "Is he in there?" Felix asked hopefully.
    "Nope. Lucky for him. Otherwise, I would have slap his corpse. No Cy-Bug either. Gotta find it before it lays it's filthy eggs." She looked back to her scanner, whacking it a few times. "He came this way but the Sugar particles in the atmosphere are jamming my sensor. Can't get a read on it..." she looked back to Felix for some answers.
    As she did, Felix began to explain the Turbo story to both her as well as Steel and Glen who has yet to here it.

While calhoun and Felix continued to inspect the shuttle, a few of King Candy's police henchmen approached the party. A tall and slender éclair, and a short ctocky dougnut watched them carefully. They wore cop uniforms, along with the sunglasses to match. "Excuse me folks. We're looking for a gltich running around. You haven't seen her have you?" They handed Steel a flyer showing the picture of some one by the name of 'Vanellope Von Schweetz." She had long raven-black hair with candy sprinkled over it in a high ponytail, a noticable overbite, as well as large, round ears and a small pink chipmunk-like nose. She was wearing a mint green hoodie, with a brown skirt that resembled the wrapping of a peanut-butter cup, multi-colored leggings, and small black boots.
    "That little girl has been a menace to this game. She threatens our very lives... If you have any information on her, please contact us."
    Before the two could question the group more, their walkie talkie interrupted.
    "Attention all units, glitch spotted at the diet cola mountain. Repeat; Glitch is near the Diet Mountain."
    The cops looked at each other and began to race off, leaving the picture with the group.

Calhoun returned with Felix and looked at the photo in Steel's hands. "This little rugrat is a menace. The police force here really is a joke..."
    "That girl doesn't look all too threatening to me. Even if she is a glitch."
    "What's so bad about a glitch anyways?" Calhoun questioned.
    "Well they aren't supposed to exist. They're corrupted copies of programs that could infect the rest of the game," Felix explained.
    Calhoun scoffed. "I already have one virus to worry about. My mission is to find the Cy-bug and kill it. Your mission is to find your Wreck-it pal. That's all we came here for. I don't need to meddle here anymore than I have to." She marched off angrilly, following her faulty scanner.

Felix hopped over to Glen, AJ, Steel and Nigo. "I know we have a mission of our own, but maybe you guys could help find the girl. Not to exterminate her of course. But maybe to an explanation on the whole mess..."

MISSION START

14. Krowley Moderator

"Thanks Tron," Hikaru waved back as they made their way back to the Game Central Station Hub.

Space Paranoids
    World Completion Bonus:
    Aislinn completed 100% of the missions. Gained 500 EXP
    Hikaru completed 100% of the missions. Gained 500 EXP
    Kel completed 100% of the missions. Gained 500 EXP
    Stratos completed 100% of the missions. Gained 500 EXP

Aislinn leveled up! (33)
    Hikaru leveled up! (33)(34)
    Kel leveled up! (33)
    Stratos leveled up! (33)

The Grid
    World Completion Bonus:
    Beuce completed 100% of the missions. Gained 500 EXP
    Ignis completed 100% of the missions. Gained 500 EXP
    Kaida completed 100% of the missions. Gained 500 EXP
    Luna completed 100% of the missions. Gained 500 EXP

Beuce leveled up! (33)
    Ignis leveled up! (32)
    Kaida leveled up! (32)
    Luna leveled up! (32)(33)

15. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    As they finally exited the digital world, Beuce found himself once in the train station like area. That world had been a bit easier than he'd expected. The villain there was weaker than they usually were. Beuce looked at his glass hand for a moment. Was it that it was weak? Or had he just gotten stronger? His thoughts drifted back to his homeworld, and his first battle against Sorenia as opposed to his second. It was incredible how much power he'd gained in just the short time he'd been with this group. He knew he'd have to face her again one day, and if he could get stronger, so could she. But he wouldn't run scared anymore. He now had the power to face her head on, no matter what. Looking over, he saw another group exit their tunnel out into the hub, presumably successful. Raising his hand, he called out to them "Hey, Stratos, Hikaru, Kel! I take it you tore it up on your end too? I heard you guys were on the other end of the whole Tron shenanigans." The man walked over to trade information with them about what had happened in the worlds while they waited for the final group to finish.

16. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]

With the problems being solved and the password received, the group bid Tron farewell as they had managed to find their way out of the world. Arriving back at the Game Central Station, Stratos began to walk forward alongside everyone else. Soon enough, he saw the other group that had gone to the Grid having come back as well. As Beuce asked them how things went in their world, Stratos confidently responded with, "yeah, no issues on our end. There was only one guy who was really a threat, and he was like 12 feet tall, but we took him down no sweat. " He looked a bit proud in both himself, and everyone else as he pointed to the other keyblade wielders that he had partied with. A look of confusion crossed his face as he said, "we also had to do some kind of weird motor-bike thing tournament that was super deadly. I don't know." He shook his head before saying, "so what about you guys, how did things go over where you were?"

17. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

As the group made it back from The Grid, Luna watched as everybody branched out. Luna immediately walked away from both groups still processing the new information about her. She sat down on a bench with her back toward the groups. She grabbed her necklace with her left hand as she was staring at her bracelet on her right wrist. Each charm on her bracelet jingled as she moved her wrist. A memory came back to her as she looked at her bracelet.
    It was her and her brother's sixteenth birthday. Her parents woke them up themselves before gathering for breakfast. The two were presented with a small box. They opened it to reveal a bracelet with four charms on it. Her parents had told her each charm represented each member of her family. As each parent helped the other, the twins looked at their bracelet as each charm glowed a different color. Her parents had told them that so long as their charm glowed, they are safe and sound. "Should any of us be lost, all we have to do is look at our bracelet and it'll lead the way to each other again. Nothing will ever tear this family apart. For better or for worse, we will always be a family and we'll always be honest." The twins smiled and nodded before hugging their parents.
    "We'll always be honest with one another....That's two promises you broke...You always said nothing will tear our family apart and that we'll always be honest with one another. How could you two? Did you even know? Or we're you in the dark as much as I was about this?" The girl sighed before speaking again. "It's not like I can ask you now anyways. I...I...I feel so lost and angry and even upset. What do I do now?" Luna held her head in her hands as so many thoughts swirled in her head. What does she do? What can she do? She grabbed her necklace once more to comfort her even if it's a small bit.

18. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Ignis Banner.png
    Ignis followed the group out of The Grid and met up with those that had gone to Space Paranoids. Beuce started up a conversation, and Stratos replied with some mention about a 12-foot guy and motorbikes. She wasn't sure if she was jealous about them getting more out of their journey or not.

"Oh, we just got stuck in a little tournament fighting some NPCs, and beat up a mountain of guards. There really wasn't anything for us to do, quite honestly. Even the guy who was running the game didn't last long at the end. Though thinking about him reminds me of a certain someone..." She clenched her fist and slammed it into the nearest display, cracking the hole thing and some glass dropping to the floor.

Ignis couldn't get the thought of CLU out of her head and how he reminded her of her own personal problems back in her world. Having to deal with a dictator who wants everything his way and justifying it by any means made her more angry than anything, especially after what that man did to her family. She took her hand off the display and notice some glass had cut her hand. She sighed and covered it up with her clothes, keeping the blood from dripping too much.

"So anyone know where the others are? I figured we'd all have finished around the same time."

19. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Arriving back at Game Central Station, Aislinn looked around at everyone who was back. Not everyone was there but a good portion of them had come back and began to talk among themselves. Taking a step back she smiled at the group, how well they were interacting with each other. They were all good friends and they all seemed to look forward to sharing their stories with each other. This was the kind of closeness that Aislinn liked to see. It was almost like this small group of friends found a family in among each other.

Aislinn did however notice that one person was off by herself. Aislinn remembered her from the last set of exam. Walking over to Luna she smiled. "Hey, how was your test. It seems like everyone is talking about it, having a good time. You clearly succeeded so, congratulations." Aislinn gave her a warm smile trying to encourage the girl who didn't seem as excited as the rest. "Something else on your mind?" She also asked out of curiosity.​

20. Light-Rune Maven Seer

"Of course." Steel answered for the group. "We'll make looking into it our top priority for now and meet up with you later." He turned to the other three as Felix went after Calhoun.

"It seems that going after her is probably the best thing to do for now, So let's head for this Diet Cola Mountain." He brought his hand to his chin as he began to reason aloud. "While it's true we don't where that is, there can only be so many locations in a video game, and it would have to be pretty close if they're calling all units there hoping for immediate results. Signage is littered about, so what say you all we take the road towards the nearest mountain we can see?"