Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Seeing Sark's hand approach him while he was still falling from the air as a result of his last attack, Kel braced himself for the impact. The impact never came as a bright pillar of light shot past him and directly into Sark. Now he had plenty of time to land on the ground to some form of safety. Sark was finally defeated when Tron himself shot a a stream of energy that resulted in Sark's own derezzing. Aislinn's pat on the back was returned with a thumbs up from Kel. "Us three in particular, quite a while. Though it varies person to person." For example out of all of them, he's fought alongside Hikaru the longest and strictly within this world, Stratos the second longest.

2. Krowley Moderator

Looking at Tron, Stratos asked, "so uh, just what is the arcade anyway?"
    Ton stroked his chin as he tried to explain. "I don't know how to explain it properly. But to put it into terms, I'd day the Arcade is a community. Digital worlds brought together to please the User."
    "Please the user?" Hikaru asked.
    "The ones who control the system of course. It helps give our lives more purpose.... But you know... I can see why Sark would want to leave that world behind. The thought of some one controlling your every action, may to some seem... unwanted."
    Hikaru himself wasn't exactly excited about the idea of being a digital slave. "But I don't see it that way. The user doesn't use me as a puppet. But as an extension of themselves. To fight where they aren't able. From the youngest child to the oldest man, I serve to fight on their behalf. Before Sark came along, the games were just about fighting and recompiling elsewhere-"
    "You can respawn! I mean... recompile," Hikaru said relieved.
    "But again, Sark made that impossible for us. He made the game deadly. As the administrator of this system, it was my responsibility to keep peace. And after this ordeal, I assure you, I will never let my control fall into the hands of some one like Sark again." He held his hand over his chest where his heart would be. "And while that is much power to carry, I take solace in knowing that just across the arcade is a duplicate of myself to do the same thing. The right thing."

Hikaru held his arm. He was just a duplicate himself of some one. "But... doesn't that make you feel a bit... expendable?"
    "Of course not. While it's true, we may have been strung from the same source code, it does not mean we are identical."
    "But that kind of sounds like you are..."
    Tron shook his head. "The secret to what makes us so different, is this..." He gestured to the world around them. "The world and people you meet. The ones you make you stronger, and the ones who let you change. Some upgrade faster than others, while some choose to stay as they are. As programs who are confined to this arcade, we are given the option to choose. And that is why I choose to believe I am not a slave to the users." Tron's disc began to glow. "I fight FOR the users!"

In the Grid, CLU was aggressively firing his canons at the group, who seemed to ignore them and was fixated on Rinzler.
    Luna and Kaida reprogrammed their scouting discs to earth, showing a glowing brown color while the rest of their team also prepared their final onslaught. Ignis had already upgraded and Beuce magnified his next attack. With Rinzler's overclock ability, he was prepared to counter and prepare his own massive damage.

"Finish them off Rinzler!" CLU yelled from his tower.
    As Rinzler prepared his discs, a flash of light blue began to flicker on his circuitry. Quickly flashing from orange to light blue for a split seconds. In Rinzler's mind, the words of Space Paranoids Tron began to echo in his mind. I fight for the users!

While it was only a second in his head, Rinzler hesitated, and received the full force of the party. Kaida and Luna let loose their scouting discs as Rinzler was knocked back. Ignis' cross slash put the last bit of pressure on him before setting off Beuce's seeker mines, and exploding Rinzler to be blown back in mid air, landing on his back. SP Tron was beginning to connect to him. All his experiences and memories were being seen by Rinzler as he muttered out names. "Aislinn... Kel... Stratos... Hikaru..." I... Fight for the users..." his words trailed as Rinzler collapsed and lost consciousness.

The arena doors opened, as CLU had taken an elevator down quickly to confront the group. Behind him were a small militia of black guards, obeying his command.
    "Programs, consider this fight officially over! You were entertaining at first, but now you are a glitch in my perfect system!" He looked at the passed out Rinzler.
    "It appears Rinzler is being contacted by his other half in Space Paranoids. No matter. I still have Tron's ID Disc. And so long as I hold it, this system is still mine!" He snapped his fingers as the black guard took battle position. "Game Over. Prepare to be de-rezzed."

MISSION START

3. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

Andrew turned to X when he said, 'Doesn't sound very driven. But I'm not one to talk. Between you and me, I don' even know why I'm in the Mark of Mastery.' "Perhaps it is to prove something", He suggested. That was when X said, 'My token for entry was my identity. My appearance, my memories, everything that made me who I am- I mean... who I was' He could not believe what he was going to say but went for it anyways. "Now that is not completely true. You are who you want to, be not what others make you. You did not give up your heart, as to say what is inside because no one can take that away but you. For as long as you have your heart you can be anything you want any person you want to be. Nothing can change you but you, be who you want to be as a person. Ask yourself who do I want to be." He did not know what he was saying made any sense to X or not. What he was saying would have any impact.

'Now everything that I am is just a reflection of someone's own personal experiences.' "You are a reflection of yourself." X then said, 'Who do you see when I look at you without the hood?' He he saw someone who was lost and did not know who he was. I fact he would have thought it was Hikaru if he did not know better. "I see a unique individual waiting for something. You are your own person." Then X said, 'I look like the kid with blue hair right? That's why I keep this hoof on. I don't know why I look like him. Is he a friend or an enemy? Am I a copy of him or is he one of me? It's just... frustrating. Not to have or know... anything' "You may look like him but that does not make you a copy of him. You are own own person just like everyone else. As for a friend or an enemy I would call him a friend. You will find your answers in time."

That was when the left Fix-it-Felix Jr's game and were back at Game central station. It was about time. now all that was left was to go to Hero's duty. Something was stopping him from moving forward. Back in his home tried and tired to help Bob, but was unable to do so. In many ways Bob and X were similar. He wondered if he could perhaps help X in ways that Bob would not move. If only Aldwin Abner was here he would know what to do, but he was gone along with the world. It was possible that it was still around if his wish worked but he had no way of knowing. Moving his thoughts back to what was at hand he looked around and saw that Game central station was covered in powerful dents and scuffs. X then asked, 'What happened here?' "Looks like something came through here. What I can not say."

4. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Ignis Banner.png
    Ignis was glad they when they finished their little fight with Rinzler, but not so happy when CLU came down and tried to take them all for beating his silly game. These bad guys should really learn to stop making games out of what they're doing and being sore losers when their plans fail to work. And from the sound of it, they needed to keep Rinzler since he was their way to their goal, so Ignis was ready to bring the pain on some programs.

As it so happened, some programs seemed to find Ignis as their target, but she wasn't going to go that easily. As they brought some sticks out, she brought out her keyblade and readied to fight them. Dealing with two, the first one on the left decided to strike at Ignis first, swinging his pole at her. She swung her keyblade, hitting the pole on the far tip and sending the weight the other way, going straight at the other program. The other one either was either blind or clueless, because it got struck in the head by the pole and fell to the ground.

"Well...not what I was expecting, but I'll take it." She looked over to the others with a puzzled look. "So are these guys supposed to look threatening and be weak instead, or what?"

Post 1/10

5. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Luna lowered her blade as she saw Rinzler hesitate. It seemed as if he was distressed or something of that sort. Her eyes widen as she heard Rinzer say "Aislinn...Kel...Stratos...Hikaru......I......fight for the users!" Just like that, he collapsed right then and there. Luna immediately ran over to Rinzler to see if he was okay. "Hey! Hang on!!" CLU's voice rang out throughout the arena. Luna looked up to see CLU and a small militia of guards behind him. Luna ran in front of Rinzler and summoned her blade once more. Ignis immediately ran and started defending against the guards. After making a small comment on the guards and their strength, Luna immediately cast Fire on a guard that was charging for her. "Don't let your guard down for that reason! They might be holding back!" Luna immediately cast Blizzard on the floor just a few steps ahead of her as more guards were charging ahead. One-by-one, guards were slipping on the ice one after the other. "However, they aren't that smart considering they are programs." Luna raised her blade once more to prepare for the fight ahead.

6. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "Well it shows. You guys were great." Aislinn complimented Kel with a smile. She was missing the close relations she had with her sister back home. There guys were so close knit, and maybe she could find that here, but she had noticed she was far older than the rest. Would that make a difference? Aislinn always did have trouble making close friends, and seeing these friends that realization pushed down on her as she forced a smile to her face. "I hope the others are okay."

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  7. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

"I'm sure that they're fine." Kel said. With all that they've been been through, he didn't doubt the capabilities of this teammates. Most of them anyway, despite there only being one that fit into that category. It did still suck that there wasn't anything that they could do to help from their end though. Waiting and hoping for the best was about all that he could come up with.

8. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Beuce smirked as their combination attack worked. Once again, his masterful strategic mind had produced unheard of results. They definitely didn't just hit it until it died at all. No sir, it was the result of great planning and well executed strategies that won them that fight. Shortly after the mines had knocked Rinzler into the air, he began saying the names of their comrades, and that he fought for the users. Beuce wasn't really sure what a user was, or that he wasn't pulling some kind of trick on them. Whatever the case, they had new arrivals to fight. "Look buddy, I dunno if you just saw what happened there, but we just kind of wiped the floor with your best guy no sweat. I don't think your lower tier mooks are going to be able to touch us." Beuce said as he extended his hand toward one of the black guards. They stopped in their tracks and reared their head back as energy burst from their chest and toward Beuce. Once it reached him, it traveled into the palm of his hand and revitalized his supply of magic. "Unless you've got some serious guns hidden from us, you may as well quit now and give us the password, or we're going to take it." Beuce threatened to Clu

9. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Kaida hadn't given the full attention to the new guards until Beuce just kind of flicked his wrist and the guard just kind of died and Kaida looked at him and said, "D-did you just suck out that man's soul? Like. I know you said there were a bunch of souls in there but I didn't think you had that kind of power..." Kaida remembered him explaining his arm and all the stuff on it but the fact that it was able to just suck out souls seemed like black magic to her. But then Kaida also took down another guard with ease and she said, "Eh... ah... um. Ya know what, maybe he's just trying to intimidate us with numbers?" Kaida seemed genuinely surprised by that but then took a breath and just went for it, knowing it was best to go in for it more. But the closer she got to CLU, the guards ended up being increasingly harder, which made her not feel entirely like she was over-leveled and she tried her best to get closer. Hoping it wouldn't be too long before they could get to the disc.

4/10

10. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

~~~~Luna continued to stay near Rinzler and defend him before seeing CLU walk away with might appear to be a disc. Whether it belong to him or someone else completely, Luna had a feeling that disc shouldn't belong in CLU's hands. "Get back here CLU!!!" Luna shouted toward CLU before her attention back toward the small militia of guard. Before she had any time to react, two guards had knocked her back and away from Rinzler. Luna sat up, holding her head before looking over to where Rinzler was. One guard was right over Rinzler while the two that had knocked her back were closing in on her. Luna was at lost for what to do, her eyes widened for a small second before reaching for her disc. The two guards had started running toward her as they saw her disc. Luna got up on one knee winding up for her throw. "Get away from Rinzler!" With that, Luna threw her disc, taking out the guard that was about to hurt Rinzler. The two other guards had managed to reach her, winding up their staff and once again, knocking Luna across the arena once more. Luna landed on her side and looked over to the guards getting ready to attack once more. She looked over to Rinzler, struggling to even lift her head. ~~~~

5/10

11. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]
    Stratos was surprised at how confidently Tron had declared his devotion to the users. The boy could understand where Sark was coming from, and almost felt for him, however the methods by which he wanted to achieve this goal and the general temperament of the man certainly weren't pitiable. The arcade was certainly a far different world then any that he had been to thus far, and he was wondering just who this user was and how they were able to make a large community of worlds such as this. However, the boy simply smiled at Tron and said, "well, I'm glad to have met you as well, and been a part of your individuality Tron. And you to mine. I'm sure that the User would be glad that you're fighting hard for them as well." Looking over to Kel and Aislinn, Stratos nodded saying, "yeah, there isn't much that could stop that crew. I mean, you've seen Beuce and Luna already in action, and Kaida and Ignis aren't slouches themselves either."

12. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

In a twist of fate, the jelly beans did land on Ananta's windshield, but glanced off, rolled forward on the ceiling of the tunnel they were in, and landed in Base's face instead. One even flew into his mouth.

"Okay, actually, these are really good. Your loss! Just like you're going to lose this race! Here's one for your wheels."

Pushing another button on the car's console, Base released a jelly base onto the narrow strip of tunnel road.

"See you at the Finish Line. I'll be the guy with the trophy. Don't worry, I'll be easy to spot!"[/color[

13. Krowley Moderator

Felix looked around at the scuff marks, hopping around from scratch to scratch, banging it with his magic hammer. The scuffs began to lessen as Felix repaired them. "Oh no, oh no! Good thing security's not around to see this. They'd lock up Ralph for sure..." He stopped to take not of the markings. "These don't look like Ralph's smashes though... Hehe. I should no. I've been picking up after that man for 30 years!" He smiled jovially, before having it fade. "I really should've appreciated him more. I mean.. sure he's a bad guy. But that's his job. I didn't realize how much we needed him until he was gone..."

At this point, X was still scanning at the marks. "Looks like something heavy did the damage." He pointed to the Hero's Duty game portal. "Came from there," he bluntly pointed out.
    Felix scratched his head. "How do you know that friend?" X looked at the game description for Hero's Duty to confirm. "Says here it's a war game. If a big machine did all this, odds are it came from here." He looked around the gate. "Also it's the only part of the room that wasn't touched."
    "Good eye friend!" Felix smiled, repairing the last of the scuff marks.
    "I'm not your friend." X replied coldly.
    "Well what am I supposed to call you?"
    X took a moment of pause as he tried to think of something to be called. X was something very negative in his mind. Anytime he tried to think of something more suitable, he just kept thinking of the blue haired kid. That he just felt like number two compared to him. "Nigo is fine."
    He looked up at hero's Duty, and gestured the others to move toward it. "Let's move, Canbasback," he ordered, leading AJ to the portal.

Note - "X" is now noted as "Nigo"

HERO'S DUTY

Nigo entered the portal first as there was nothing but war ridden damage all around him. Everything from cybernetic corpses to damaged weapons could be seen for miles. Nigo took a deep breath, as if getting a nice whiff of war. "Should've picked this one first." He looked around to find soldiers firing their guns at the robotic insects. Not far off, he saw the wolf kid and the scarf kid taking pot shots at some of the insects. In an effort to join the action, Nigo picked up a gun and began sprouting plasma shots at the insects from behind. He took close aim and began picking off their wings. It didn't damage them until deletion, but it least it grounded them. Which ended up being pretty off putting considering they crawled faster than they could fly.

"They move fast for big bugs," he complained, shooting their legs off too. He continued to shoot at the thorax and abdomen until he got a good view of the head, and took the final shot. Green ooze splattering off it's head as the bug finally fell. He stayed in place before joining the others. Waiting for AJ to catch up.

4/5 posts

14. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Beuce looked dumbfounded at Kaida as she went on about him sucking out that thing's soul. "I...I don't have that kind of power. At least, i don't think so? Probably not? Do you these things even have souls? We're in the program too. Do WE have souls? What is a soul?" Beuce continued to mumble a bunch of philosophical questions to himself under his breath whilst the fight was taking place. One of the black guards sought to take advantage of this and attack him from behind while his guard was down, only to step on a mine he hadn't realized was there and be blown away. Beuce gave a sensible chuckle as he turned around. "Sorry bud, I'm not actually that dumb."

6/10

15. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Ignis Banner.png
    Ignis continued knocking the guards senseless as she listened to Kaida and Beuce have their conversation. Of course, when Beuce got to asking what a soul was, Ignis couldn't help but say something.

"Well, that depends. Are we talking about the spiritual thing? Or maybe a metaphor? I think given the different ways people can use the term "soul", you gotta clarify that just a little bit."

She dodged an oncoming attack and brought up her knee right into the guard's gut, and brought her leg around him into the air and slammed in down on hit back, squishing him right into the ground. It was probably a good thing they were programs, because that meant is was likely they didn't feel pain. And if they did, she hoped that hurt a lot.

"By the way, does it seem like these guys always have an unending supply of guards for us to beat down?" She grabbed a pole thrust at her with her outer arm and swung her keyblade into the guy's helmet, sending him flying backwards. "I mean come on, is it so hard to ask for someone to just admit they lost and give us what we need?"

Post 7/10

16. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Kaida started having a mini existential crisis as she was fighting the guards and thinking about the concept of souls. Fortunately, Ignis chimed on in with a different topic. Kaida took a breath and spun her keyblade around for a few seconds before activating her limit with her keyblade. Now with her speed assisting her in the fight, Kaida quickly ran at a line of guards and slashed through the entire line in one blow. It went so fast that the guards didn't even react for a minute until they just disappeared and Kaida turned towards Ignis and said, "I mean, I heard you guys talk about that battle with all those heartless. I can't imagine this is that bad." Kaida started fighting more of the guards before stating, "I guess they're just as sore losers as we can be. Also uh, I don't know much about computers but I imagine you can put in a command infinitely. Anywho. Let's get to him before that happens." And Kaida went for another line of guards before her limit was up and she was back to her usual strength and her speed of taking down enemies was greatly reduced.

post 8/10​

17. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Ignis Banner.png
    Ignis continued with her sweeping of the guards as they tried to get to CLU. She was used to dealing with large groups of enemies by this point, but it was getting kind of irritating every time it felt like they should be done and then more enemies kept coming. She took out her keyblade and slammed it into the next guard that came at her. The guard tried to block with his staff, but Ignis slammed it with enough force that the staff broke and the guard was thrown acros the ground, with a little reminder of the hit left over.

More guards tried to get Ignis, but she simply knocked them all away. She was getting kind of tired of dealing with the goons and was ready to take out the big guy. She was also getting irritated because this CLU guy was reminding her more and more of the one person she hated, having people do everything for them while they just watched and gave orders, thinking everything should be their way. It was enough to make her go crazy, to be perfectly honest. She had to keep herself from mutilating every guard that came after her.

As she continued knocking the guards away, she noticed that she left a pile of them lying on the ground around her. She hadn't even kept count, but there was a good number of them, at least twelve or so. Ignis realized her hair was a complete mess and in her face, and she was out of breath as well. She looked over at the others and then at CLU with his guards.

"Hey....can you guys get rid of those last few? I'm a little worn out?" Her legs gave out and she fell to the ground, sitting with no energy to move.

Post 9/10

18. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Luna rose up as she saw the small militia slowly diminish until they're were only a few left. She rose up and slashed through another guard fast approaching her. Seeing Ignis wearing down a bit, Luna stood right back up before making a path of ice in front of her. She immediately slid on the ice slashing through the remaining guards on both sides of her ice path. Once the last guard was 'taken care of', Luna slid over to Rinzler and the others. "I think that's everyone." Luna walked off the ice and over to Rinzler to see if he woke up with all the madness going on. "Hey! Wake up! Come on!" Luna shook Rinzler before sighing and backing away. "Is everyone alright?" Luna looked to to the others to make sure they were all alright.

10/10

19. Krowley Moderator

With most of CLU's guards de-rezzed, CLU was now faced with a difficult choice. Surrender or retreat.
    He only looked at Rinzler with a look of disdain. Tron was unable to see his vision and needed to be forcefully reprogrammed. As the four party members stood and guarded Tron, CLU yelled out towards him. "I did everything. Everything you ever asked!I know you did. I executed the plan!
    "As... you saw it," Rinzler muttered out.
    "You... You promised that we would change the world together! You broke your promise! And so I had to reformat your purpose! To help you remember!"
    It seemed this version of Tron was once friends with CLU before the villain took over.
    "I took this system to its maximum potential. I created the perfect system!" CLU declared.
    As Rinzler had gained enough energy, he got up to his feet. "The thing about perfection is that it's unknowable. It's impossible but it's also right in front of us all the time.
    You wouldn't know that because our user didn't when he created you. I'm sorry, Clu.
    CLU was displeased. "I don't need an apology. I need your obedience. Now destroy those programs!" he pointed at Kaida in particular to represent all four of them.

Rinzler didn't move.
    "YOU FIGHT FOR ME! You-" Before he could continue to berate Rinzler, a crashing sound was heard. The sound of pixels shattering like glass. CLU's eyes were opened wide as he look down at his chest. Rinzler had just thrown his Identity disc at CLU's source code, watching as he was deleted before their eyes. With a look of horror on his face, CLU fell to his knees and looked to Rinzler.
    "Rinzler... Why?..."
    Catching his disc, Rinzler walked forward and took back his rightful administrator disc. "I fight for the users." CLU finished deleting, as pixel swept away like virtual tear drops into cyberspace. "And my name... Is Tron."
    CLU's guards stood at attention as the true ruler of the Grid had returned.
    He looked to the other four and thanked them appropriately. "I can't thank you enough." He held his disc in front of them "I suppose you're here for the password then. Well you've more than earned it, allow me to link to the Space Paranoids. There's another copy of myself who will help link the appropriate password for you." The renewed Tron stepped in the center of the arena and held his disc flatly over his head as a beacon of light rained over him.

[color]

Hikaru watched Stratos talk with Kel and Aislinn. Tron's words really hit a spark with him in knowing what the future could mean. There were always more and more people willing to help. Their power helped him through some difficult battles. He was proud to have fought alongside them.

(Hikaru's Frienship level for Kel, Aislinn and Stratos went up by 1!)

He snuck in a small smile as Tron's disc began to react behind him.

"It's time," Tron warned, lifting his disc to activate the beacon. Just as it did in the Grid, the beacon rained over him, allowing the password to escape from his mouth, while the same was happening in the Grid. One after the other both Trons revealed the seven word password for each of their worlds.

(Note* You can only hear the name with your world color in it)

Password recognized. The seven maidens that will open the door to darkness.
    Password recognized. The seven maidens that will open the door to darkness.

THE GRID PASSWORD

EILONWY
    ELSA
    KIDA
    LUNA
    MERIDA
    MINNIE
    POCAHONTAS

SPACE PARANOIDS PASSWORD

ANNA
    ARIEL
    MOANA
    MULAN
    RAPUNZEL
    TIANA
    VANILLE

Hikaru took mental note of each of the names in his head. He didn't recognize any of the names from his travels. He had only seen princesses like Snow White, Alice, and Cinderella. But where were they on this list? "Don't suppose you recognize any of the names?" he asked Stratos.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  20. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

Andrew did not know why he told X that he may look like a copy and so on because X did not seem like he really cared. That was when Felix said, 'Oh no, oh no! Good thing security's not around to see this. They'd lock up Ralph for sure...' He was not so sure Ralph did this. Felix then said, 'I really should've appreciated him more. I mean.. sure he's a bad guy. But that's his job. I didn't realize how much we needed him until he was gone...' "So true you never know how much you miss something until it is gone." X then came up with a name Nigo and went into Hero's Duty.
    Now all that was left to do was follow them into the portal and so he did.

Hero's Duty

The first thing he noticed was that Hero's Duty was a war zone. Damage was everywhere. He spotted Steel right away but did not see Glen but he had to be around somewhere. He saw that Steel was using a gun and shooting it. It had to be a gun. There was Guns in his world but he never used one. He saw that Nigo picked up a gun and began sprouting plasma shots at the insects. He would have to talk to Glen and steel at some point to see what was going on. For now he thought he might use his keyblade.

5/5