Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

They were in agreement, which was good taking into account that they were partners. Before he could say anything else, someone had had materialized in the room they all were in. A hooded figure that hide away all ways of identifying who they were. If they had given up their identities as their cost, but what had the rest of them lost as their entry fee? It was still something that was unknown to them. "Oh, that's Base. He's been with us for quite some time prior to this." Kel never really interacted with Base all that much outside of small occasions when everyone reconvene in a world. Still he did know him and it was nice to see him again.

2. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]
    Ananta waved at Base before running over and smiling at him. She laughed when Base put him in a headlock. After Base finally hugged Beuce, she pulled him into a hug too.

"It really has been a long time. You've been gone for so long...I mean, look at me. I'm wearing different clothes too. I've...changed I guess, but I dunno. Things have been complicated with all of us. Especially Beuce. Look at his arm! It adds to his badassery." she said, giving Beuce a thumbs up.

3. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Luna watched as this mysterious took control of the group's Mark of Mastery exam. She looked over at the numbers that were now displayed. She pondered over the numbers before AJ explained its significance. The numbers had corresponded to the letters in alphabet. Each line of numbers had spelled out a name of someone within the group. As she read to the last line, she came across her name but the name of her next partner, Kaida. As she read the lines, she felt a hand on her shoulder. Luna turned her head to find that the hand had belonged to Kaida. "You're stuck with me, my friend" Luna let out a small laugh before smiling at her partner. "I look forward to working with you, my friend." Before Luna could continue her conversation, two others had mentioned that Base had returned. "What?!?! When????" Kaida had responded by saying that they ran across him in the world they had journeyed in. Luna smiled widen as she began to look for Base. As she scanned the room, she found Base and Ananta talking. Luna ran up to Base and spoke up. "Base, my friend, it's been too long!! Forgive me for interrupting but once I heard the news of your return, I absolutely had to come and speak to you! How have you been my friend?" Luna smiled and waited for his answers.

4. Krowley Moderator

The PA system strung back into service as the new Game Master's voice blared over the voice system.
    "Attention, all tasteless tetrahedra! Your new GM is back! As you can see, I've made a personal adjustment to your partners. I've added in a stray weilder for the sake of keeping things all nice and even. That person gave up their identity to enter, so it checks out. And besides, thirteen, or any other prime number, isn't exactly ideal for a partnered event. Not like it matters... Cooperation is garbage!... REGARDLESS! Every pair is now divisible by two and we can get this party started!"

Lights flickered over a few of the station entrances had a green light popping over them.
    "The Grid"
    "Space Paranoids"
    "Sugar Rush"
    "Fix-it-Felix Jr"
    "Hero's Duty"

"In three of these world lies a portal... A special portal that requires unlocking.. Now I know how base and limited your brains are, so before you go jumping for that keyblade, I'm afraid these locks are digital. And so are you! So while you can still fight with those things, they have no special 'key' powers here. But hey! A weapon that's a key! I'm sure you'd be a hit at some lame-o convention!"
    The portals began to glow as the five new portals were open for business.

"Your mission is simple. Find the password, and open the portal in three of these games. That will unlock the keyhole in Game Central Station. But I'm not going to make it that easy... I've added a couple of my own programs to help liven the fun... If you ever find yourself stuck on a problem, just remember; Each world's made up of numbers. Do the math and you'll find your desired solution."
    He took a long obnoxious yawn as red clocks pierced their keyblades. "12 Hours" it said.

"Well I think I've given you all a fair and fighting chance... This is subtracting from my arts and crafts time. Try not to die too soon my brain dead binomials!"

The PA system hung up, leaving all the portals open for the choosing.

New Drive Form
    DATA FORM
    [​IMG]

The Fix it Felix Jr gate opened up as a large mass of a man exited through. Standing at a whopping nine feet tall, he bore a muscular body, with spiky dark auburn hair, brown eyes, thick eyebrows, and a big pink nose. He wore a red-and-orange shirt with two yellow buttons up, and brown single-strapped overalls. He usually does not wear shoes. His fists were the size of cinder blocks, and he had no shoes to speak of. He looked almost like a homeless wrestler from a video game.
    "Oh I'm gonna win a medal. A real one! Shiniest medals those guys have ever seen! A medal that will look so good, that it'll make Felix's medals wet their pants!" he continue to grumble to himself before noticing all the keyblade wielders.

"Oh, uh... hi... Is the uh... Is the arcade open already? Hehe..." He was quite awkward for such a large person, but grew quite suspicious of the group. "Hey wait. I've never seen you guys around here before..." He inspected them closer before laughing it off. "Oh, I understand! Your game just got plugged in, right? Ahh no worries, I've dealt with newbies before. Name's Ralph! I'm from the game Fix-It-Felix Jr. My role in the game is to... uhh, well... That's not important right now. What about you guys? What game are you from and how can I help?"

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
  5. Light-Rune Maven Seer

As the group celebrated their victory in the City of Bells, Steel had merely been silently glad that his form had gone unnoticed by the locals upon entering the RG. He was sending a sorrowful look towards the towering Cathedral.

"I never really said I was sorry, did I?" He whispered. "I... really screwed things up this time." He smiled softly to himself, as if his thoughts were an amusing joke rather than a self deprecating statement. Unbidden, his thoughts shifted back to the events that took place after he reclaimed his keyblade at the Castle of Illusion.

As the light around him faded, Steel found himself back at Fort St. Carn. He was now on the beach, and the gate he had once tried so hard to force open now stood behind him. However, it now looked like a still image on a monitor. It cracked and sparked dangerously in such a manner that Steel supposed that there was likely no turning back that way. Closer to the shore, three figures stood. Two of them he easily recognized as Winter and Gale, standing over a third figure who was in... a lab coat?

Curious, Steel began to approach.

His thoughts were interrupted by the loud voice of a certain math fetishist.

Wonderful.

He would have to be on guard: He may not know the exact nature of this timeline's variant, but if the way he acted so far was any indication...

Whatever the case, he should keep silent about their new GM for now: He wasn't really supposed to know, and... how much he knew was up for debate anyway. It did make him wonder about who else they might run into though.

Before long, everyone had been partnered up, and it was discovered that Base was back. Seeing as how the man was completely crowded, he decided not to jump in: As glad as he was, he was partial to giving his friend space... and not shoving his own terrifying muzzle into others' personal boundaries. He was less than enthusiastic about Sebastian seeing him like this, he could admit that.

Far more important at the moment, however, was his newest partner.

"Alright Steel, lets kick some ass and become masters. This'll be easy as hell"

Steel gave a small smile.

He wasn't too familiar with Glen, but he liked his spirit.

"Your confidence is reassuring. Let's do our best together." He allowed his smile to become a tiny smirk, permitting the showing of just the points of his teeth.

"Not a single foe shall stand before us, and all shall know our names." Upon noticing that his tail swayed lightly from side to side, Steel wondered to himself if he was interested in getting to know his new partner... or if he still just liked violence too much.

Before too much longer, they were given their new mission, a new power, and...

Met with a completely new face. Interesting.

What should he say to this "Ralph"? What should any of them say? Supposedly the best course of action would be to say that they were from one of the games that they needed to explore, but what of Ralph's game? With Ralph's appearance, he was curious about what kind of place his game was. What Ralph was like too, to a lesser extent, but that could come later. The game was an option though, so how should they go about getting there? Simply familiarize themselves with how to get from place to place and then check later, or perhaps...?

Not trusting in his own ability to fast talk his way through this, Steel nudged Glen and indicated Ralph with a nod of his head. Hopefully his partner would understand, and they could figure something out together.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2017
  6. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    "Not a single foe shall stand before us, and all shall know our names."

"Damn straight" was all Glen said in response to his partner. He was already liking this new partnership, why had he not really worked with Steel before? The Mark of Mastery exam was going to be pretty great, probably a great deal of fun too. At least, that's how it was seeming, but things tended to take a turn for the worst a lot of the time.

With that being done, AJ came over and said he'd go with them. Nodding, Glen said "Great to have you", only to moments later add "is what I would've said if you didn't have to go with that other guy. Ah well, always next time" when the number obsessed person threw in X into the mix, officially announcing them as AJ's partner for that section of the test.

Soon enough, things were progressing. They'd been given a new set of intrusctions, they had their partners, and there was even a new guy who came into the scene. He wasn't part of their group, so he was probably a resident of the place they were at. Well, that was convenient. As Steel gave him a slight nudge, Glen gave him a quick thumbs up and walked over towards Ralph. Clearly his partner was wanting him to talk to Ralph and get his help, so the Aatarsiluan keyslinger was going to attempt to do just that. Ralph mentioned being from a game, and supposedly newcomers were always part of a game that had just been plugged in...so it only made sense that he thought they were from a videogame. Pfft, what kind of game would that be? Who would even play a game featuring teenagers using oversized keys to save the worlds? But the situation did require some brilliant acting, so he'd have to play along. He'd played a lot of games when he was younger, and knew the basic concept of them, and hopefully that'd be enough.

"Hey Ralph, my name's Glen. As you guessed, the game my friends and I are part of just got plugged in. The name of the game, well I'm sure they can tell you more about it...I don't tend to pay too much attention to anything other than my job, so I don't know a whole lot about it" he stated, pretending to be embarassed as his mind completely failed to give him an answer on the spot, so he did done the logical thing and dumped responsibility onto the others. He waited a moment, before something finally came to him. "My job in the game was to run from one point to another, jumping over obstacles and helping the player get as many points as they could before they got to move onto the next stage. Gets pretty boring sometimes, figured I might take a look around and see if I can do better in other games. Any recommendations?" he asked.

7. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]
    Stratos was both confused and relieved to here that Base had made it back to them safely, but didn't try to put much more thought into the "how he got here" part. He turned to Hikaru and nodded at his affirmation of it beings nice to have others back. He wasn't quite sure what was going on with the others, but as he looked around he noticed that a good deal of the others who he had met at the Castle of Illusion weren't here anymore. He didn't know what had happened to them, but could only hope that they were, at the very least, safe. It was then that he brought up the fall of Central Haven to which Stratos waved the compliment away, saying, "thanks, but I just did my pat like anyone else would." While Stratos might've appeared to be downplaying his contribution, ultimately it hadn't mattered. They had still lost, and no amount of heartless slaying during that time changed it. Nevertheless, pulling himself out of a bit of a somber slump, he nodded once more, and said, "likewise. If I recall correctly you fought against the Shadow Blot, which couldn't have been an easy feat to pull of either."

With that out of the way, the group's splitting off were then interrupted by the new man in charge of their games. They were apparently supposed to figure out some kind of password to break through a digital lock to then get to the world's real keyhole. That seemed a bit more...involved then the last mission they had. Nevertheless, the group had a game to go complete and an exam to pass. As the gates opened, Stratos looked around to see where the next places he could go to were. However, as he was looking around, the group then was greeted by a rather large yet friendly man. As Glen seemed to be going along with that they were part of a game, which they technically were anyway. Stratos merely said, "yeah, we're part of a new game here and figured we would just go exploring a bit. Get to know the area. Speaking of, partner," he turned to Hikaru, "where did you want go check out first?"

8. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "I can't tell if this is fortunate or unfortunate for him to return now. If he is anything like all of you though, I am sure he is just excited for a chance to take his Mark of Mastery, despite this setback." Aislinn commented glancing once more at the man before a voice came back over the PA system. Aislinn sighed as she looked over at the portals that were there. No keyblade powers? This was just getting more and more difficult wasn't. Aslinn just hoped that the answers wouldn't be riddles to figure them out. Huffing out a breath she turned to Kel once more. "Well it looks like our exam just got a little more challenging. Where do you want to go?" She asked him taking a step towards the portal labelled "The Grid" Shrugging she glanced at the others who were there wondering what they were thinking at that moment. It was all a lot to take it, and Aislinn wasn't so confident about this trial. She wouldn't back down now, she couldn't if she wanted to, but she worried for the others here. ​

9. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Kel sighed as well upon hearing the voice on the intercom speak up. It was only the second time that their new GM has spoken to them and he was already disliking whoever they were. This was making him curious as to who their last GM was since they had no interactions with them in any way, shame or form. Comparatively it was still better that what they currently were dealing with, who was intent on making things harder for them.

The large and short man who stepped out was unexpected,but given the name and look of the Hub it was understandable that they might run into some other people before stepping through a portal. Other than the name 'Tales of Abyss' briefly popping into his head for some odd reason, not much came to mind as a respond to Felix's question. Fortunately both Stratos and Glen gave an answered that would worked. Probably.

"We'll manage, challenging or not." Kel said to Aislinn, eyeing the portals the portals before them. Not really any clear cut answers on where he wanted to go this time. He walked up to the portal that Aislinn had gone too named "The Grid". "How bout this one."

10. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Ignis Banner.png
    Ignis watched as everyone got to know their partners, while her partner went to get to know others as well. The one thing that got on her nerves was that Beuce seemed to completely ignore her after that one "hello". She looked around at where they were when the voice spoke again. It talked about how there were five worlds open to them, and they needed to get codes from three of them to open the keyhole and finish their task this time. The time limit wasn't very long either, since this itme they only had twelve hours. Her impatience kicked in at that point, not wanting to lose any time.

She looked around at where to go and saw one of the portals had a sign: The Grid. She figured that was as good a place as any to go. She obviously hadn't paid much attention to what was going on around her though, because as she turned around to get Beuce, she noticed a giant man with brown hair, red clothing, and hands the size of hammers. She paused for a second, taking it in, and then decided to take it calmly; well, as calmly as her shock would allow. The man asked if he could help with anything, and Ignis took that as her cue to leave. She went over to Beuce and grabbed him by the arm and pulled.

"Sorry big guy, but we're in a little bit of a hurry ourselves. We've got a deadline, and this one needs to join me. Good luck with whatever you were doing though." She waved to him and yanked Beuce away, trying to get them both to their world.

11. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

Andrew saw that the PA system strung back into service. 'Attention, all tasteless tetrahedra! Your new GM is back! As you can see, I've made a personal adjustment to your partners. I've added in a stray weilder for the sake of keeping things all nice and even. That person gave up their identity to enter, so it checks out. And besides, thirteen, or any other prime number, isn't exactly ideal for a partnered event. Not like it matters... Cooperation is garbage!... REGARDLESS! Every pair is now divisible by two and we can get this party started!' Well then he was going to trust this GM voice just because it conformed what X had said. Not. He saw that five wolds showed up for him to go to.

'In three of these world lies a portal... A special portal that requires unlocking.. Now I know how base and limited your brains are, so before you go jumping for that keyblade, I'm afraid these locks are digital. And so are you! So while you can still fight with those things, they have no special 'key.' He had not been effected so far by any limit so why should it start now? The mission was to find the password, and open the portal in three of these games. That will unlock the keyhole in Game Central Station. It probably had something to do with numbers.

Soon some rather large person came out of one of the portals. 'Oh I'm gonna win a medal. A real one! Shiniest medals those guys have ever seen! A medal that will look so good, that it'll make Felix's medals wet their pants!' What the man had said was somewhat funny but he said nothing. Glen then said, 'is what I would've said if you didn't have to go with that other guy. Ah well, always next time.' "I guess so." Glen then said,'The name of the game, well I'm sure they can tell you more about it...I don't tend to pay too much attention to anything other than my job, so I don't know a whole lot about it.' "Something to do with Keys." He added to what Glen had said. Now he had to think of a name. "umm." Something to do with keys... Key, SoS. Thinking back to dreamers book he quickly pulled out the book and open to the first page looked at the first world and thought good enough. Putting the book away he said, "Kingdom Hearts SOS is what we are apart of."

12. Krowley Moderator

X scoffed at AJ's attempt at lying.
    "Yes. We're from... that. Now enough talk, take us to your portal!" He pointed his blade at hime.
    "Huh? well careful with that kid, you can poke your eye out!" Ralph soved his keyblade out of the way with impressive force.
    "And if you really wanna know, I don't know anything about any portal... but I'm sure you'll find one in some of the games. Now if you don't mind, I gotta medal to win!" Ralph moved pass them onto the track of the Hero's Duty game station.

Above each of the game gate, was a number.
    The Grid: 0/4
    Space Paranoids: 0/4
    Sugar Rush: 0/2
    Fix It Felix Jr: 0/2
    Hero's Duty: 0/2

From the looks of it, there seemed to be only a certain amount of people allowed per world.
    X looked at each of the worlds, uncaring of which they went to. "You! Blonde one. pick," he commanded.

"Where did you want go check out first?" Stratos asked Hikaru.
    Hikaru looked at each of the five stations. The Space Paranoids gate caught his eye as the flashy lights and colors made him feel pretty excited. "That one looks pretty cool. I mean.. it's retro right? Is retro cool?..." He was getting inside his own head again and shook it off. "Nevermind... Anyways, that world looks as good as any." He pointed to the Space Paranoids gate with a look of optimism. Shaking his head to get his bangs away from his face.

13. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]
    As his partner directed his attention to the "Space Paranoids," Stratos looked at it. The neon lights were certainly eye-catching and the name seemed a bit out there as well. As Hikaru said it was retro, Stratos couldn't help but chuckle at the comment. "I'm not really sure what 'retro' is. But yeah, it definitely looks interesting. So let's go." As he walked towards it, he noticed that there was numbers next to each of the gates. There were probably a few things that this could mean, but Stratos had thought it probably had to do with the participants themselves. And if it was the limit, that meant they were going in with less people then before. Looking to the others he said, "well, since we're all probably splitting up from here on out, good luck guys. I know I don't need to tell you, but it's probably dangerous going forward, so stay sharp. And let's go win this game." With that, the boy walked through the Space Paranoids gate, seeing what would lie behind.

14. Krowley Moderator

A program with the appearance of a man stepped forward onto a platform in a large digital arena. The program was tall and slender, with antenna-like structures on his head and red circuits over his body. He held his hand high to silence the crowd of cheering programs sitting in the stands. The entire setup was like that of a chariot coliseum.

"My fellow programs! Today's rotation shall mark the glorious occasion of a new reign. I, commander Sark, will take charge of our newly invented light cycle tournament!"
    More cheers from the stands in the program.
    "The rules have not changed... eight teams of four shall be chosen to compete in a fast paced battle royale across the game grid arena... the winner, will be awarded new dominion as commander of the space paranoids!" He shouted to the programs. "Over my derezzed code..." he whispered to himself over the cheering bystanders.

Returning to his grandmaster personality, he snapped his fingers as four pillars brought of 4 programs to rise behind him with red circuitry armor. "These four programs represent Team Sark. The current title holders that have brought me into power. Defeat my team of light cyclists, and you shall be awarded graciously... but lose... and be nullified." The four programs stood at attention to their commander.
    "Programs D36, E24, X20, and S22 shall take any and all challengers! So assemble your teams, but head warning, challenge the resign of dark, and face utter deresolution!"

As the crowd cheered for more entertainment, a slender program with blue circuits over his body and a short cylindrical cap watched in worry. "This isn't good," he whispered allowed to himself. "I may need some help with this one..."

At this time, Hikaru had followed Stratos into space paranoids as both appeared in the stands with the rest of the programs.
    Hikaru examined the blue circuitry over his body In awe. He hadn't felt like such a different change in style since his time in timeless river. "Were definately digital now," he mentioned to his partner.

THe blue program noticed Hikaru and Stratos walk in from the game terminal and approached them, hoping to seize an opportunity. "You two seem unfamiliar... my names Tron. I was a security program repurposed for this arcade game... What's your format?" He asked in a friendly tone.

Atop the highest tower in the grid, sat what looked like a dictator in a tall black chair. The program wore a black suit with yellow circuitry. He was tall with brown sleeked back hair, watching over the grid from his penthouse view. One of his minions came to report.

"Master CLU... I'm afraid our rally is still short for today's tournament."
    He didn't seem to happy about that. "THen send out the rectifiers and grab more programs.."
    "We already have sir," he said nervously. "Too many programs wish to remain... undeleted though."
    CLU leaned back in his seat. "That's the price you pay in trying to perfect the perfect game... impossible odds, life or death, the thrill of a comeback win... that's what's going to make us the most payed game in the arcade..."
    his minion winced a bit at the power hungry CLU.
    "Sir, you're starting to sound Turbo on us..."
    "Don't compare me to that urban myth! Now find me more programs, or I'll put you in the disc wars!"
    The minion quickly raced off as CLU watched from his tower.
    "I know there are more programs out there just waiting to make things interesting around here..."

15. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]
    As Stratos walked into the new room, he paused a bit in his step, slightly taken by the completely different aesthetic of the world he was in now. The whole of the world seemed to have some odd, ever present lighting of mostly a soft blue color. Currents seemed to run all around the walls and floors, giving off their own color of light, and the area they were in seemed to not actually be solid ground. It was more like some solid chunk of land, that was oddly symmetrical, and floating around in an otherwise large void; the void itself having a large grid pattern run through it. The boy then looked at himself, to see that he was no exception to this lighting rule. "Well, this has certainly never happened before," the boy mused. Somehow, his clothes had taken a more bluish hue to themselves, a series a lighter blue currents running through them as well.

When Hikaru had mentioned that they were "digital" now, the boy said,
    "well uh, I've never been in a program before. Or used one, for that matter, but I guess this is what it's like." Looking around for a bit, he just raised an eyebrow saying, "well, I guess that's kind of neat then." It was then that the two of them were approached by a new figure, one who seemed to look like a regular person outside of the very fitting attire for where they were. As he introduced himself, Stratos was a bit confused as to his question but simply said, "well uh, hello there Tron. Nice to meet you. We're uh, Lockers? Openers?" He looked to his partner as if asking for confirmation before saying, "something like that. We're a bit new here, sorry."

16. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Standing in front of the door for a moment Aislinn let some of the other groups go ahead of her and Kel, not particularly having strong feelings or draws in any which way. Watching for a moment she noticed that there had only been two that entered a different door. Her last partner, Stratos, had entered through a door with one other young man that she had yet to be acquainted with. Given she had a bad feeling about this from the start, she didn't like the idea of the pair going alone. Glancing over at Kel, Aislinn finally spoke up. "Hey Kel... I think that we should go with those two. I don't like the idea of them going to that area alone. Is that alright?" Aislinn asked as she stepped away from the door labeled The Grid, and towards the one that the other pair had entered.

When she got the okay from her partner to change doors, Aislinn took a deep breath, summoning her keyblade before stepping through the door. On the other side, she looked around to see a room full of people, the people who were there all looked similar, blue circuit like things lined them. Listening to the man speak, he spoke about programs and such. So they really were in these weird digital like worlds weren't they? A little confused and thrown off by this, Aislinn spotted Stratos and his partner. "We should go join them." Aislinn whispered to Kel before approaching.

Seeing them with another man... or whatever he was, Aislinn hesitated before walking up behind them, giving Stratos a friendly tap on the shoulder. "New friend of yours?" She asked trying not to seem out of place while still gathering more information if she could. She looked over at the man and held out a hand. "Hi, I am Aislinn, and this is my friend Kel." She said gesturing behind her to Kel as well.

17. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Looking int he direction of the two that Aislinn had mentioned and found that it was Stratos and Hikaru who had gone through that portal. Every other portal had at least two teams had into to in, especially the one that he initially suggested going through. Beuce was dragged in by his partner before the next pair went in. Come to think of it, the last time he's been to a world and was actually able to interact with Hikaru was all the way back in Deep Jungle so it could be cool being able to talk to him again. "Fine by me, let's give them all the help we can."

Out of all the places that Kel has been to, this one took the cake in looking the most unique compared to them all. Everything around them was lit up in some way or form, including their attire. "Certainly a set up from Nottingham." Definitely beats being a fox. Kel followed his partner through the stands of illuminated people as she approached Hikaru, Stratos and the one they appeared to be talking to. "Hey guys." Was what he said towards Hikaru and Stratos, then looked towards the other guy and waved followed Aislinn's gesture to him.

18. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

He felt a bit uneasy. Hadn't he seen Beuce's arm before? Or rather, the lack of one? He felt like he was missing something. Best not to note on it.

"It's good to see everyone again." Base acknowledged and smiled at all the familiar faces he recognized. "And changes we can catch up on, Ananta, given that it seems we'll be going together from this point onward. The only question is where."

Base looked over each door, and without hestitation walked through one that brought him to a land of sugary confection. He just had a good feeling about the choice, and it had nothing to do with a sweet tooth. The only unsettling thing was how expansive his new surroundings were.

The world of Sugar Rush was bright, colorful and the most instant sensation was just how saccharine sweet the whole environment smelled and looked. Everything was crafted from candy. A chocolate lake was visible, as well as jawbreaker boulders; even lollipop and candy cane trees added to the theme. The ground below crunched beneath his feet, but he stayed in place to wait for his partner.

19. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    Luna waved 'Goodbye' to Base and walked back to Kaida. Hearing the mysterious stranger's voice, she looked over to the station entrances as the lights flickered. Luna looked over to Kaida before pointing over to the station called 'The Grid'. "How about we try this station? What do you think Kaida?" Luna looked back at Kaida before making their next move. Kaida nodded her head and the two headed off into The Grid.

As Luna opened her eyes, she looked around the new place she was in. She looked down at her clothes as they shifted into a kind of a more futuristic outfit. Could this be the new form that the group had received? Who knew? Luna continued to look around before turning back to Kaida. "What do you think this place is?" Luna awaited for Kaida's opinion as they continued to explore.

20. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Ananta chuckled at Base and followed him into a doorway. On the other side, Ananta witnessed all the sugary confections and immediately started to drool. "Oh Mother Crystal..." she said under her breath. "This place is making me hungry." she outright said to Base. "Please for the love of all that is pure, keep me away from anything. I swear I'll eat a tree if I get too close." she admitted, holding her stomach. "I hate it when I'm this hungry." she whined.