Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Aislinn didn't much care that he was talking to gargoyles, after all he must have been lonely up here with that horrible person as his only companion. When Esmeralda showed up however Aislinn summoned her keyblade to her side as Esmeralda tried to defend herself. "If you were really sorry you wouldn't have stood around and watched as they threw rotten fruit at him... at us." Aislinn pointed out to her. She turned to Quasimodo and raised an eye. "She wronged you most however, what do you want to do about this? I can remove her from here if you want me to, but the choice is your." Aislinn said a little weary.

2. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]

Well there wasn't going to be updates, and it was time to go. "Sorry Glen, guess we're out of luck here." She then hopped up on Baymax, ready to head out.

3. Skyheart Joker

As the group had decided to go following after Frollo, Steel had brought up a good point. Stratos hadn't really thought about what they were going to do beyond following Frollo, and so trying to think of an answer he just shrugged and said, "I'm not entirely sure, but I think an answer will probably fall on us at some point if we keep chasing after him. After all, you saw that darkness around him right? That's bound to keep attracting heartless, and if we're lucky, it'll even take a form that we can deal with." Thinking about it further he then said, "and I guess if we're not, we'll have to rush back here and get the girls to deal with it if it appears over on their side."

4. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Kel was utterly surprised to see that it was Base that was the other friend. It had been quite some time since he last saw him, like all the way back in wasteland before that whole ordeal with getting their keyblades back. "It's good to have you back." Was what he managed to him before Hiro had called for their attention. The upgrades to Baymax had been complete and he went from wearing a green suit of armor, to a red one. At first other than looks there wasn't much of a difference, then the wings popped out of his back. Kel agreed, those wings were awesome. Baymax had managed to find out where the masked man was thus making it time to confront him, which certainly didn't take long given that they had just faced him at the harbor. Regardless of that, Kel got on Baymax's back as well.

5. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]
    Ananta glanced around the room and was amazed at all the bells. They were all quite beautiful and came in many different sizes. She followed Quasimodo up some more and saw him pat 3 gargoyle statues. Ananta waved to them and followed him until she heard Esmerelda behind them.

Of course, Aislinn had to pull her keyblade out. Ananta moved to stand in fron to Aislinn. "Hey, wait, why are you getting mad at her? She came to apologize. At least she knows she wronged Quasi." Ananta said. "if she didn't care, she would have stayed away and never came to apologize."

6. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

Andrew continued to read Dreamers book. This book had so much information in it. He looked up for a moment and watched as someone he did not know walk into the room. He was done with the book so but it away. He looked at the teen that was now there. He thought that they were sopost to have a female and male partners so if seemed odd that Hikaru would get a male partner. Soon Hiro pulled back a curtain back to reveal Baymax in his new red armor. Baymax then said 'Hello... I see you have made a new friend.' He did not know about that he still did not know who this person was. Baymax then did something with his fist. He held his fist in the air and turned it into a trickling motion with his fingers. 'Balalala.' This was quite funny to watch. Baymax fired his armor hand like a rocket. Seemed like it might be useful. Baymax then showed that he now had wings. 'I fail to see how flying makes me a better healthcare companion.' Come on now he thought flying is awesome, he thought. It turned out the the masked man was on some island. He turned to Hiro, "don't you think you should stay here? The masked man is rather dangerous and I would hate to see you get hurt." His voice said that he was concerned and not telling him what to do. Really there was not much he could do to stop him. He did not see how Baymax would let Hiro to go. He tuned to the teen that he still did not know and he asked about being super heroes?. He did not know about that. Kel seemed to know the teen that showed up. He could ask questions later. With nothing else to do he followed Kel and Xara onto Baymax.

7. Krowley Moderator

[​IMG]
    "More or less," Hikaru shrugged, summoning his keyblade glider. "Some guy killed Hiro's brother and stole his science project. He mass-produced them and now has an army of microbots at his command." He said that so non-chalantly as if these plots were something they'd gotten used to.
    "Don't you think you should stay here? The masked man is rather dangerous and I would hate to see you get hurt." AJ asked Hiro.
    "Are you nuts? This guy killed my brother! I'm not leaving until this guy is dead!" He climbed aboard Baymax's back, unwilling to wait around for too long. "You guys look like you can get around... Just try and keep up!"
    Baymax blasted off as they flew towards the island.

While Ananta and Aislinn bickered, Esmerelda looked out the window to the town below.
    "I bet the king himself doesn't have a view like this! I could stay up here forever," shem smiled, admiring the view.
    You could, you know. Yyou have sanctuary!"
    "But not freedom. Gypsies don't do well inside stone walls..."
    "But you're not like other gypsies. They're...evil."
    Esemerelda spun around. "Who told you that?"
    "My master, Frollo."
    "How could such a cruel man have raised someone like you?"
    "Well, I.. I'm a monster, you know."
    "He told you that?"
    "Look at me." He showcased his arms out as he looked to the ground in sadness.
    "I am quasimodo... And you are not a monster," she looked at him and smiled. Sadly, there were guards rummaging around the castle to interrupt the moment.
    "You all helped me... Now I will help you!" He opened his window and showed the four ladies where they could exit safely without being watched. By scaling down the side of the building and traveling along the rooftops.

"If my master finds you he'll punish all of you. It doesn't matter how well you fight. He has an army of guards with him!..." He looked to them one last time as he sighed. "I'll never forget you all," he shyly said.
    "Come with us... To the Court of Miracles. Leave this place!" Esmerelda suggested.
    "Oh, no. I'm never going back out there again. You saw what happened to me today. No. This is where I belong."
    "Very well. But if you ever need sanctuary, this will show you the way." She handed him a pendant from around her neck
    "Just remember: When you wear this woven band, you hold the city in your hand."
    More guards can be heard as Quasimodo was shooing them out of the room.
    "Hurry! You must go!"
    As he squng all four women out of his tower, he went to the staircase to see what or who was coming up the stairs.
    He stepped back as Captain Phoebus poked his head in.
    "Hi there. I'm looking for the gypsy girl. Have you seen her?"
    Angry at the sight of the captain, Quasimodo took a swing at him.
    "No soldiers! Sanctuary! Get out!" He yelled.
    "Wait! All I wanted was to--
    "Go!
    "I mean her no harm!
    "Go!" Quasimodo grabbed a torch and began swinging it at Phoebus. Phoebus backed off, but Quasi continued to swing. Backed down the stairs, Phoebus finally drew his sword and swung at him, pinning the torch against the wall. Quasimodo has grabbed Phoebus by the chest and refused to put him down.
    Phoebus sighed. "You tell her from me, I didn't mean to trap her here, but it was the only way to save her life. Gypsies have sancutary and Frollo knows it... so will you tell her that?"
    "If you go. Now!"
    "I'll go... Now, will you put me down, please?"
    Quasi set Phoebus down. As the cpatain walked away, he turned around to say something.
    "Oh. And one more thing. Tell Esmeralda she's very lucky."
    "Why?"
    "To have a friend like you."
    Phoebus left as promised, leaving Quasimodo alone and hopeful that the women escaped.

Time passed and the UG trio were back with Frollo. The Judge himself was leaning over a fireplace, conflicted. Darkness was growing more powerful with him.
    A guard burst him as his dark aura grew stronger. "Minister Frollo, the gypsy has escaped!"
    "What!?!" he roared.
    "She's nowhere in the cathedral. She's gone."
    Frollo looked to the fireplace again, gritting his teeth.
    "But how, and... never mind. Get out, you idiot!" The guard left as commanded as he took Esmerlda's scarf from his robe. "I'll find her. I'll find her if I have to burn down all of Paris!" He threw the scarf into the fireplace as he stormed out of the room to his guards.
    Captain Phoebus had just arrived on his horse along with 10 other guards.
    "Your orders, sir?" Phoebus asked.
    "Find the gypsy girl," he coldly replied.

8. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Xara was surprised to see that Hiro became impatient. Good thing some of the others already hopped aboard on Baymax with her. When they took off, Xara felt butterflies in her stomach as well as adrenaline coursing through her veins. If it wasn't such a serious situation, she would have said it was the most fantastic thing ever! She only flew once, and that was inside of a Gummi Ship from her homeworld. Now she was outside, not strapped to anything at all and hanging on for dear life. She then looked to Hiro, who seemed very determined to get the guy in the mask, even if it risked his own safety. "I lost my family too," Xara said to Hiro over the roar of the wind. "So... I just wanna say, I kinda know what you're going through. We'll help you out the best we can to help catch this guy."

9. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Quasimodo seemed to have forgiven Esmeralda, and that was enough for Aislinn. That didn't, however excuse Ananta for getting after her for trying to protect the poor man from the person who stood by while he was pelted with fruit. That was a discussion to get into another time, for now it sounded like guards were coming. Aislinn was on her guard, but Quasimodo seemed to be ushering them out. Aislinn opened her mouth to protest, but as she did Quasi continued to speak, her exact thoughts. If there were too many guards then what could they do about it? She didn't want to hurt anyone either, "What about you?" Aislinn tried to ask, but time was running short. He lived here, he would be fine right? "We will be back when it is safe." Aislinn told him, but more for her own sake. She needed to return and make sure he was okay. For that moment she hurried behind Esmeralda scaling the side of the wall. Scaling was not her best ability, but she had to learn and fast if she wanted to stay safe. Her fingers dug into whatever cracks she could find as she slowly moved down the wall, keeping an ear open for what was going on above. When her feet hit the roof, she lingered at the bottom, ready to try and break Ananta, or Luna's falls if they weren't able to successfully scale the wall. Once all four of them were on the roofs, Aislinn took off running after Esmeralda.

10. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Hiro was determined to find the masked guy and bring him to justice based off his haste in wanting to find him. His haste was understandable, the guy was responsible for the death of his brother. Kel himself may not have had any siblings and both his parents were still alive (which that alone was pretty rare), he could understand the drive of not wanting to let someone get away with that. "You bet we will," Kel said in response to Xara and directed at Hiro. "When we find this guy, we'll be sure to stop him."

11. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

Andrew turned as Hiro said 'Are you nuts? This guy killed my brother! I'm not leaving until this guy is dead!' At the moment Baymax took off and he was unable to say much on the subject. Dead? the quest was to help Hiro, but him kill someone he was not so sure. Maybe the quest was to help Hiro mentally. That and the quest was kind of vague. He put most of his energy into holding onto Baymax and not falling off. That was when Xara said, 'I lost my family too. So... I just wanna say, I kinda know what you're going through. We'll help you out the best we can to help catch this guy.' So Xara wanted to help Hiro kill someone? This seemed so odd. That was when Kel said that he was going to help too. Did all these people just want to go on a killing spree or was there more to it? For now he would just have to hang on and hope he did not fall off. He continued to be in thought for while thinking of what to say and do.

12. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]
    "Quasi" Ananta said as he started to try and shoo them out. Guards were coming and, honestly, she had no desire to be captured today. So when he suggested scaling walls and rooftops, she gladly followed where he sent them. Ananta was glad Quasimodo had accepted Esmerelda's apology. She was also glad that he was able to talk to Esmerelda and maybe get some confidence, but she was sad that it was cut short so soon.

Regardless, Ananta hurried after and watched Aislinn go down the wall and land on the roof below. Ananta cracked her knuckles and turned around, hopping down and hoisting herself with ease. She finally landed below and looked at Aislinn. "Climbing lessons." she smirked, looking up at Luna. "Come on down, I'll help!" she said, waiting for Luna. Once she had come down, Ananta ran after Aislinn and Esmerelda, helping anyone who had trouble.

13. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Kaida had been very excited to see that Base was indeed okay, but upon waving at him she realized that he couldn't see her because of the RG/UG split and she sighed and made a note to herself to say hello properly to him later. It was good to see familiar faces turn out okay, especially with so many disappearing lately and not returning. So when Hiro decided to go on the move, Kaida l realized she should probably go on and follow and she summoned out her key blade glider, for the first time in a while. The last time she'd used it was heading from Central Haven to Disney town and she was more than a little out of practice with it. She got onto it and looked at the rest of the UG people and said, "So, do you think this heartless thing has anything to do with Hiro's brother... um... Tadashi was it? Tadashi's death? Like, directly? I keep thinking about it since, well, he mentioned a fire and I'm wondering if it was an accident, or if it all connects somehow..."

14. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    Luna sighed as she watched Ananta and Aislinn bicker for a moment before hearing Esmeralda's comment on the view from the tower. Luna walked up to the balcony to see this amazing view Esmeralda was talking about. Her eyes widen as she gasped over the breath-taking view that lied before her. "Wow....This is beautiful!!" Luna looked back as she heard Quasimodo ask Esmeralda to stay in the cathedral with him. "Gypsies don't do well inside stone walls." Luna listened as Esmeralda responded to Quasimodo. Luna looked down at the ground as she whispered to herself. "Neither does this Princess..." Luna looked up and walked over to the balcony to hear the sounds of guards rummaging through the cathedral grounds. "We got company!" Luna raised her voice enough for the 4 in the room could hear her.

Quasimodo had shown the 4 ladies the exit out of the tower. Watching the ladies scale down the cathedral, Luna looked over the balcony to see them reach the ground safely. Hearing the conversation between Esmeralda and Quasimodo, Luna couldn't help but feel as if there were walls inside his own heart stopping him from leaving his tower and not by what his master tells him. Turning around, Luna looked over to Quasimodo and spoke. "Please stay safe! We'll return shortly. Thank you for helping us! But a word of advice, don't let the walls built around your heart stop you from what you want to do...." Luna ran over to the balcony and looked over to hear Ananta tell her she'll help her scale the wall. Luna shook her head. She jumped onto the railing and turned to Quasimodo once more. "Well, adieu monsieur!" Luna fell backward off the railing.

Starting her way down to the ground, Luna grabbed onto a stone pillar and swung off it to grabbed onto a stone gargoyle that was nearby. She dropped down to another one and dropped once more to find another pillar. She swung from the pillar onto more gargoyles. As she looked at the distance between her and the ground, she jumped off the gargoyle and rolled through the air and landed with both feet planted on the ground. She took off after the other three passing by Ananta. "I think I'm okay without any help scaling down a wall!" Luna looked forward and continued running, trying to keep pace with Esmeralda.

15. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]

As Stratos and the other two had went to follow Frollo, the rest of the crew seemed to be pretty silent, probably taken into just keeping a keen eye out for whatever the man might pull. However, nothing seemed to go wrong immediately. The only thing out of the ordinary was that the longer time went on the more Frollo's darkness seemed to intensify, though beyond that he seemed to be going about and his day doing what Stratos could only assume was the norm for an aggressive man like him. Eventually, however, he was interupted as the knight captain from earlier came in to tell of how one of the gypsies had escaped. When Frollo had told him what to go do, Stratos thought for a moment.

"Maybe we'd be better off following Phoebus now," he suggested. Elaborating he said, "Frollo seems to content to stay in his room for now, so if we're going to stop him, it'll likely be whenever he makes a move that we'll be able to. What's worse is that if Phoebus finds the gypsys there's no telling what'll happen to them. Even if the knights aren't bad people, if things happen like they did before with the crowd, then all of the people there won't have any way to defend themselves against the heartless." With that, Stratos had said his thoughts on what to do next.

16. Krowley Moderator

[​IMG]

As they landed on the unknown island, Hiro and Baymax led the charge into the unguarded facility. Many caution and DO NOT ENTER signs surrounded the base, as Hiro continued on, ignoring them. The facility inside was very damp and seemed to have been abandoned.
    "Guys. Any sign of him, Baymax?"
    Baymax looked around, trying to scan the place. "This structure is interfering with my sensor."
    Well that can't be good," Hikaru thought aloud. Hiro went towards a control panel. "Look! That's the symbol I saw at the microbot factory!" Noticing the bird logo on the monitor, Hiro typed quickly away at the keyboard, trying to boot up the system.
    As the computer came on, there appeared before them, footage of a man in a business suit. He was a tall man with polished brown hair. He gave off a very suave vibe. Hiro told everyone to gather as he watched closely.
    "That's Krei! He's the guy that wanted my microbots!"

Krei was seen on the monitor talking to several scientific and military personnel.
    "That’s right. We were asked to do the impossible. That’s what we did. We’ve reinvented the very concept of transportation. Friends, I present Project Silent Sparrow!"
    Two large circular devices were switched on that looked like portals.
    "General, may I?"
    Krei took the General’s hat and threw it into the portal before someone caught it from the second portal.
    "Teleportation. The transport of matter instantaneously through space. Not science fiction anymore. Now, we didn’t spend billions of tax dollars to teleport hats. Ladies and gentlemen, you’re here to witness history. Ready to go for a ride, Abigail?"
    The camera panned over to a woman in space suit, piloting a small shuttle craft. "We’ve invited all these people, might as well give ‘em a show."

" T-minus 30 seconds to launch. 29, 28. 27..." As the countdown continued, an engineer spoke out.
    "Sir, we’ve picked up a slight irregularity in the magnetic containment field."
    "Mr. Krei, is there a problem?" The General asked.
    Wishing not to fail in front of potential buyers, Krei ignored it. "No. No problem. It’s well within the parameters. Let’s move forward."
    " 3... 2... 1... Cabin Pressure is go. Pod engaged," The announcer declared, firing the pod into one of the portals.
    For a brief moment there was silence, before monitors and sirens began to blare off.
    "Field breach. Abort! We’ve lost all contact with the pod!" The engineer stated.
    "It’s breaking up! The pilot is gone. Portal two is down. The magnetic containment field’s down!"
    "Krei. Shut it down now!" the General barked.
    Mr. Krei pushes the emergency button immediately, causing the portals to shut down.
    "I want this island sealed off!" As the General commanded his final order, the cameras shut off.

"The government shut down Krei’s experiment," Hiro said, backing away from the computer.
    "And he’s using my microbots to steal his machine back!... Krei IS the guy in the mask!"
    As he said this, a large swarm of microbots crashed Baymax and most of the RG keybladers to the ground.
    "Oh, no," Baymax uttered.
    "Everyone! Go for the transmitter behind his mask!" Hiro ordered.
    The masked man threw a large amount of microbots at the part, while Baymax is hit again and crashes into the wall.

A small scuffled continued before Hiro tackled the man in the kabuki mask to the ground. The mask was knocked off, as the man was pushed to his side.
    "It’s over, Krei!" Hiro barked, walking towards the knocked down man.
    Recovering and revealing his face, the man did not look like Krei at all. It was an old man with a look of spiteful intent in his eyes. "Professor Callaghan? The
    explosion... You died."
    It looked like this was the man that supoosedly died with Hiro's brother in the explosion.
    "No. I had your microbots."
    "But Tadashi. You just let him die..."
    "Give me the mask, Hiro."
    "He went in there to save you.
    "That was his mistake!"

That last line, made Hiro very angry.
    "Baymax, destroy!"
    "My programming preventing me from injuring a human being."
    "Not any more..." Hiro opened his chip access port and removed Tadashi's healthcare chip, leaving behind only his martial arts chip he installed.
    "Do it, Baymax. Destroy him!"

In the Underground version of San Fransokyo, a Dark version of Baymax appeared.
    "A heartless?! Robot's can have heartless?!" Hikaru bellowed.
    The Dark Baymax fired a rocket at Hikaru, knocking him to the wall. "Ouch.." he murmured.

MISSION START

Esmerelda, now accompanied by Aislinn, Ananta and Luna, took them to the river as they would flee to the underbelly of the city.
    "Come I'll take you three to the Court of Miracles... Gypsies are safe there," she informed.

Back with Frollo, the UG trio of Steel, Beuce and Stratos were accompanying Phoebus as they interrogated household after household to find Esmerelda.
    There most recent stop was a house on a hilltop. A poor miller's home with a windmill alongside it.

"We found this gypsy talisman on your property. Have you been harboring gypsies?" Frollo asked , accompanied by hs guards.
    "Our home is always open to the weary traveler. Have mercy, my lord," the miller begged.
    Unphased by his pleases, Frollo made his judgement. "I am placing you and your family under house arrest until I get to the bottom of this. If what you say is true, you are innocent and you have nothing to fear."
    "But we are innocent, I assure you! We know nothing of these gypsies!"
    Frollo pulled their door shut, and exited th home, barring it shut with a guard's staff. e turned to Phoebus with an uncaring stare.

"Burn it."
    "What!?!?"
    "Until it smolders. These people are traitors and must be made examples of."
    The darkness in Frollo grew stronger, as he handed the captain a torch.
    "With all due respect, sir, I was not trained to murder the innocent."
    "But you were trained to follow orders." Frollo mounted his horse.
    Phoebus took the torch and doused it in a bucket of water.
    "Insolent coward..." Frollo grabbed another torch and touched the flame to the windmill. The entire structure was quickly engulfed in flames, causing Phoebus to crash through the window and bring the family outside to safety. As the building continues to burn, Frollo's guards grabbed Phoebus.

"The sentence for insubordination is death. Such a pity-- you threw away a promising career."
    "Consider it my highest honour, sir," Phoebus mocked.
    Frollo raised a spear and wass about to kill Phoebus, when Phoebus kicked Frollo's horse. The horse bucked, and Frollo was thrown off. Phoebus escaped the guards, hopped on Frollo's horse and ran off. As Phoebus rides off, he is showered with arrows. He didn't make it far before one of them went through his shoulder. This cause him to fall off the horse, and off the bridge that he was riding over. He landed straight into the river. A volley of arrows following him in.

"Don't waste your arrows. Let the traitor rot in his watery grave! Find the girl! If you have to burn the city to the ground, so be it!"
    Unbeknowst to him, Phoebus' limp body followed the river before washing up on the edge of a creek.
    The party watched from above as it was up to them to get him somewhere safe...

MISSION START

17. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]
    Ananta followed behind Esmerelda and found that she had lead them to a river. When Esmerelda mentioned a Court of Miracles, Ananta thought it best to say something. Like, introducing herself first.

"I...can't thank you enough, honestly. Truth be told, we aren't really Gypsies, we've just come from out of town is all. I've no idea why we'd be branded as a Gypsy in the first place. They've done us no harm." Ananta said, sighing. "This is just a mess, if I've ever seen one."

18. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Xara was a bit miffed no one really replied to her comment (save Kel) and chewed on her bottom lip. It seemed as if she was in Underground instead of Real Ground and was just a ghost with horrible phasing-through-things abilities. Oh well, guess it was best not to become so attached to people in the worlds you were not really supposed to be meddling with.

She didn't have time to complain in her head though as they ended up in a place where the masked guy was at. She didn't know what was happening on the screens, but it looked bad. When they were getting to the part where the plot thickened, they were suddenly attacked. Xara yelled out as she was shoved to the ground by a wave of microbots, unable to help Hiro get to the guy with the mask that was controlling the microbots. AND THEN THE PLOT THICKENED EVEN MORE!

"No! Baymax!" Xara shouted as she ran after the robot. All she knew was the fluffy marshmallow was not himself, and this is not what she had in mind in helping Hiro catch this guy. Killing was against her moral code and she had to stop him. She summoned her keyblade and tried to block Baymax from going anywhere near the guy, only to have him swing at her. She blocked, rolled off of him and counter attacked, which seemed to only make him more mad. She was punched in the gut and crumbled to the ground with the wind knocked out of her for the moment.

Xara Attacked for 23 AP!
    Baymax - 477/500 BP

19. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    It seemed both the girls were more capable climbers than Aislinn was, but Aislinn tried to not dwell on how stupid she now felt. It wasn't like it was totally her fault for not knowing. It was not like it should be considered a totally embarrassing thing if she didn't know how to scale walls, it was not a common skill that one needed to know. With both the girls on the ground however, Aislinn thought it safe to run after Esmeralda. That was when Ananta decided it was an appropriate time to blurt out that they were not gypsies. Why couldn't she had at least waited until they were safe? It wasn't that they should keep misleading people, no, Aislinn believed in telling the truth, but at this moment it wasn't appropriate, there was no time to explain.

"Ananta, I think that information is a little irrelevant right now. I am sure the guards are convinced we are gypsies, so true or not we could use whatever help we can get." It wasn't quite a scolding but Aislinn didn't feel like risking their chance at safety. It wasn't that she thought that Esmeralda would actually ditch them over that, it was simply that she wanted some confidence in what they were doing. She would have preferred to tell Esmeralda when they had time to explain the situation. However for the time being all they needed to do was find safety, so that meant continuing to follow Esmeralda.

20. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Shortly after landing on the island, they went to work by heading into the facility. It wasn't the most inviting of places on the account that it had been abandoned for who knows how long. Plus Baymax wasn't able to scan the area properly. Not the best of things to hear while they were down here. They continued forward until Hiro noticed a symbol that he claimed to have seen before and went to typing away on the machine, causing the monitor to come online. This 'Krei' person, as Hiro identified them, with various other personnel. From the look of things it was like they were experimenting on something. Project Silver Sparrow. That was what they had called it, a name that must've meant nothing to Hiro as there was no reaction from him upon hearing it. The hat being thrown through the port had both caught his attention and elected a
    "Wow" from him. The video feed continued to show a pilot, the pod that the pilot would be using and the pod entering the portal, but they never emerged from other side. In the last few moments what looked to be a promising results turned to disaster as the pilot was lost and the island shut down.

The revelation that Hiro had was one that made sense and was apart of the usual motive for a villain to act. Followed by a timely rain of microbots upon them, which did hurt, they were face to face with the masked man again and this time he wasn't floating above the water where they couldn't get him. The small scuffle was indeed small and ended with the Kabuki man being unmasked, revealing a much older guy that the one who was thought to be the masked guy. Maybe the guy didn't age well since his experiment was shut down.

Professor Callaghan?

Or maybe it was Krei at all. He apparently was the reason that Tadashi ended up dying, which when Professor Callaghan said that it was a mistake was what had set Hiro off. With the simple removal of a chip, Baymax went from being very passive to full on aggressive with red eyes and everything. First off on Baymax's hit list was Professor Callaghan himself as ordered by Hiro himself. At this point it was very clear that they needed to intervene here before Hiro had Baymax do something that the former would later regret, actually killing someone. Kel's keyblade was summoned forth and he dashed towards the now agro Byamax to impede on his attempt to attack Professor Callaghan. Doing so made him a target in Baymax's path, one that it appeared that he wouldn't hesitate in trying to remove from his path. The first action that Baymax had taken against him was a roundhouse kick and while Kel did manage to block it, the power behind it was enough to push him back slightly. Baymax followed up with a Palm-Heel Strike aimed for Kel's chest. For this attack Kel sidestepped out of the way of the attack and made a counter attack of his own. Having choose not to use any of his skill commands or anything really that could do decent harm to Baymax, his counter attack was nothing more than a simple downward strike. He thought that the attack would make contact with the former marshmallow, but with a Reverse-crescent kick, not only was the attack avoided, but Kel ended up taking that kick right to the side of his head. The impact of the blow had caused him to stagger slightly before falling down on one knee. The part of his head that had taken the kick was still throbbing, but that that wasn't a reason to just stay down while Baymax was still acting like this. With the assistance of his keyblade, Kel worked to get back on his feet, fighting through the pain in his head.

Kel Attacked for 30 BP!
    Baymax - 447/500 BP

OOC: In the hopes that EXP Writer II counts for this mission
    Words: 654
    Exp: 60
    Total EXP: 60
    Blessed Thief Munny - 30
    Total Munny - 30

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017