Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Hikaru's grin oddly made Gwendolyn feel much better. He just seemed so sincere and encouraging, she couldn't help but grin back and allow herself to be guided through the portal. It seemed like this was a pretty good matchup, and she could feel her confidence levels rising. This would totally work out, probably.

Through the portal, however, was yet another gigantic city, filled to the brim with shining skyscrapers and tight streets. Unlike Shibuya, though, which was almost completely modern looking, San Fransokyo seemed to be more of a mix of newer buildings and older traditions. With the sun shining down and reflecting off the millions of glass windows, the city looked bright and exciting, and Gwendolyn couldn't help but revel in it, after the ages spent in darker realms.

"Hey Gwendolyn, any luck on your end? We're trying to find some one named Hiro, yeah?" Hikaru asked after a guy walked right through him. She opened her mouth to answer, when a little kid, probably like twelve or something, ran past at top speed, and Gwendolyn hopped out of the way as a large white... robot? came lumbering after him.

"Hiro. It is important to look both ways when crossing the street," the marshmallow said. Gwendolyn watched it for a moment, then turned back to Hikaru.

"I'm gonna take a wild guess, and say that that was Hiro," she said dryly, jabbing her thumb after the kid.

2. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

Andrew stood there a moment after saying something about a police station. Putting the pin away for now. He began looking around he could only see Ignis along with the others that entered the RG with him. Looking around there seemed to be people walking around. Then soon a young boy was seen frantically running past them. Well the boy seemed to be in a hurry. Shortly after the boy was a very slow walking robot that looked like a giant marshmallow. Well then that was not something you saw everyday. 'Hiro. It is important to look both ways when crossing the street.' Well that was easier then expected. "I guess that is Hiro." With nothing to do he tuned to follow the boy before he ended up at the police station. The robot and Hiro went into the police station. He stood outside the police station waiting for the others to arrive. He did not want to enter right away as it might frighten the boy off.

3. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Things were explained better this time around than previously, and she understood what was expected of all of them at the Game. Under Ground, Real Ground, two different areas with two different views, yet she would be able to see her partner when no one else could. She was used to "talking to herself" so she figured it wouldn't be a problem.

Partners were made, and she was paired up with Glen and given a mouse named Bianca to tag along with her. Sweet. She giggled when Jack made the comment, and then looked to Bianca on her shoulder. "
    I'm Xara, it's very nice to meet you Ms. Bianca. I got a pocket here just for you to sit comfortably." She opened her pocket and helped the little mouse in then turned her attention to Glen when he approached her and began to speak to her. She smiled, loving the funny accent and the fact that he seemed pretty nice. "That's fine!" she stated with a grin while placing her hands behind her back and rocked on her heels. "You're more experienced with the keyblade and I'm not, so this'll be perfect. I'll talk to the people, you fight the monsters." She saluted with a smirk.

She saw the portals opened and realized it was time to head out. She saw her mission; Help Hiro. Huh, well that was going to be kinda easy, but kinda hard as well. She didn't know what this Hiro looked like, but it didn't matter. Everyone seemed to be heading out and ready to do this mission.

"
    Come on! Let's go!" she excitedly said as she grabbed Glen by the arm and practically began to tug him towards the portal. She then grinned and let go, heading in after everyone else and expecting her partner to follow her through.

She stumbled in the world to see buildings everywhere, and all these people. "
    Oh wow, this place is a lot brighter and busier than the last one," she breathed. She then glanced at a girl and a blond haired guy who stated that she saw someone that she assumed was Hiro and looked over there as well. She barely saw the boy running and the big marshmallow thing following him. "Whoa! What is that thing? It looks so squishy and cute."

She then heard the squishy marshmallow spoke, and say Hiro. "
    Hey! That is Hiro, the squishy thing said so, so it has to be."

She then saw AJ head to the building where the kid that was supposedly Hiro ran into, but she wasn't quite ready to go yet. She looked over her shoulder, hoping that Glen had followed after her so they could get a move on this mission.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  4. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Just before Ailsinn entered the portal a woman approached and spoke a warning to her. "Thanks for that, but I was simply trying to boost confidence of my teammate. Positive thinking is always a good thing, especially in such a task. Good luck." Aislinn said with a bow of her head before walking through the portal.

On the other side Aislinn found herself immersed in a world with what seemed to be a festival of some sort. As soon as she saw that she let the keyblade disappear from her hand and strolled into the crowd to watch what was going on. She found herself smiling and clapping her hands watching the show, almost not noticing when a man approached them. She turned and smiled when he approached. "Unfortunately, I am new in town. I would be happy to give you a hand finding it though if you like. It would help familiarize me with the town as well." Aislinn offered the man. "My name is Aislinn by the way, pleasure to meet you." She smiled.

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

With how vague the mission that they were on, Kel wasn't sure just what the world that they were going to would look like therefore upon seeing that they were in another city was a moment surprise. Going from one city to another different looking city was surprising in the fact that just about every other place that he had been two had been different when compared to one another. Scenery aside they needed to find this 'Hiro' person person and help then with whatever it was that they needed. When the little kid had ran past them, Kel paid no attention to it at first. The giant walking marshmallow on the other hand, that fully grabbed his attention. He's seen a alot of strange things during this journey, but so far that takes the cake.

"Hiro. It is important to look both ways when crossing the street."

That waddling marshmallow had just told them who it was that they were looking for and they had gone into a nearby building. No one so far had gone into the building to speak with him. Well someone had to do it so why not him. "If that's Hiro, then we should find out how exactly we can help him." Kel said before both heading towards and into the building that Hiro did.

6. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Ignis Banner.png
    Ignis had walked through the portal and ended up in what seemed to be another city of some kind. It was different than Shibuya though, because this one seemed a little less busy and crowded. Or maybe that was because they were in a different part of the city, either way, it didn't really matter to her. She just knew that they had to find Hiro, and walking around with no clue who that was was making it a giant pain.

Luckily for her and AJ, and the others who were in that world too, a boy came walking down the street in a jacket and unkempt hair with a giant, white, and quite possibly softest looking...thing walking beside him. The thing told him to look both ways crossing the street, but what was important was that it called him Hiro.

"Well, guess that narrows our search down quite a bit." Ignis sighed a little, thinking that this was way too easy.

The boy and his friend walked into a building that head the worlds "Police Station" on it and AJ walked right on in, followed by a couple other of the keybladers. Ignis felt that she should probably keep watch outside, but since she didn't know when or where any of the enemies were going to come from, she joined the bandwagon and walked inside the building too.

7. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Glen was surprised by the new world and how normal it looked in comparison. Although there was a giant, walking white marshmallow thing..okay that was a new one. Then again, he had seen talking dragons as well as evil mice, so what was this when put next to that? As Xara took off, Glen held his hand out as though he were going to ask her to wait, but stopped as he did so. Did his hand look more....rounded? Huh, that was weird. Reminded him almost of how much more flexible he'd felt in Corona, world hopping had some really bizarre effects on the body. Shrugging it off, he followed his game partner inside of the police station, more curious about this world than ever.

8. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Kaida entered the world with kind of a scoff when Yue said 'third times a charm' so casually, she didn't like it. She hoped she'd pass, but she didn't like the 'welp third times the charm' kind of idea. She followed Kel and ended up in San Fransokyo. She looked around trying to follow this objective, helping this Hiro person or something. She had no idea where he would be, but the convenient hearing the name be shouted as they talked into a police station was helpful she supposed. She wasn't sure if following them directly in was the best approach, she thought it was rather creepy. But since she quickly realized she couldn't be seen by any of these people, and she was like, "Well then. Uh, we should probably follow the big balloon. Maybe uh, not go directly after them though? That seems rather weird."

Kaida said that last sentence as she just decided to walk towards the police station anyway, though she did look at Kel and asked,
    "Unless you've got a better idea, Kel?"

9. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Luna listened intently as Yue began to explain their Player Pins and their missions. Luna looked at her pin as it displayed, Defeat the monster. Save the man. Luna took a moment to think just what it meant but nothing came to mind. Luna looked to Beuce before walking toward the portal. "See ya on the other side partner!!" With that, Luna jumped through the world portal.

Arriving in what seemed to be the center of a city square where a festival was taking place, She looked around the area, taking in the colors and festivities that were happening around her. The voice a woman rung out, Luna looked over as what seemed to be a mother pulling her child away mentioning something about gypsies. "Gypsies?" Luna looked around and found Aislinn and Ananta talking to a man in gold armor. "Beuce! Beuce! Are you around here?" Luna whispered to her partner as she began to look for him.

10. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]Xara listened to the others suggesting about following, and just in time saw Glen in UG follow suite. Seeing that others wandered into the police station, she shrugged her shoulders and follow suite after everyone else who had gone.

11. Krowley Moderator

[​IMG]

Hikaru shrugged as he followed Kel's suit and phased through the doors into the police station.
    Hiro was seen with his large marshmallow friend, leaning over an officer's desk, explaining everything that happened. The SOS group managed to go inside as the officer was reading back Hiro's claim.
    "All right. Let me get this straight. A man in a kabuki mask attacked you with an army of miniature flying robots?"
    "Microbots!" Hiro corrected, pointing to a a tiny piece of black machinery that he was holding in a petri dish.
    Unamused, the officer continued typing away the boys claim. "MIcrobots..."
    "Yeah. He was controlling them telepathically with a neurocranial transmitter!"
    "So, Mr. Kabuki was using ESP to attack you and balloon man?"
    The white balloon man at this time was using tape to cover tiny holes on his arm.
    "Did you file a report when your flying robots are stolen.
    "No. I thought they were all destroyed. Look, I know it sounds crazy, but Baymax was there, too." He turned to the large white robot, eager to find a voice on his side. "Tell him!"
    Yes, Officer. He’s telling the truuuuuuUUUuutttHHhhh...." The robot's voice was tuning itself to a lower pitch.
    "What the ... What’s wrong with you?" Hiro asked, concerned.
    "LOooWw BATTery...." Baymax replied, his eyes becoming lazy.
    "Try to keep it together," Hiro replied, taking an arm over his shoulder. The police officer at this point had lost interest and began typing away at his computer. "Well you should get balloon man home then... Maybe I should call a unit or call your parents then-"
    "No no no! He's fine, really! And look! Here are my friends to help me now!" Hiro exclaimed, pointing at the SOS group.
    " I’m healthcare, your personal Baymax companion. THERE ARE 8 life forms behind you..." Baymax was apparently able to scan people in the UG and registered all 8 players.
    "I’ve gotta get you home to your charging station... An while I'm at it, I should fix your scanner." Hiro looked to the four people standing ahead of them.

"You... know these kids?"
    Hiro tried to take advantage of an opportunity and tried to keep it going. "Know em? Hah! They're just my best buds... Uh... There's Wasabi... Gogo, uhh... Honey Lemon. and uhh... Fred?" He pointed to Kel, Xara, Gwendolyn and AJ respectively. The names were random and had no connection to anything. Maybe he was just hungry... "Come on guys," he chuckled uncomfortably. |Let's get ol' Baymax home..." He walked past them outside, trying to avoid much contact.

A woman who shaked hands?" He chuckled at Aislinn. "You really aren't from here.... But for namesake you can call me Phoebus. Captain Phoebus," He shook her hand heartily. "I was called back from the war on the order of a Judge Frollo. Something about an invasion..." He noticed Luna trying to talk to the air around her confused. "Your friend seems to be... lost... But if that's the case, maybe you should take her to Notre Dame. I hear it's a place for answers..."

12. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]Xara blinked rapidly when she heard the whole conversation between the boy and the man in the uniform. Wow, this was one strange world. She was surprised to see that the man wasn't believing a word Hiro was saying, and he looked really freaked out. How could he be making it up?

She was surprised when she was referred to as Gogo by Hiro, and then realized instantly it was a cover up. She saluted to the police officer, while walking backwards alongside Hiro. "Yup! Just gonna help out!" She then turned to this Baymax, seeing that his poofy marhsmallowness was deflated and he was indeed acting kinda funny. "So, uh, couldn't help to overhear... this Mr. Kabuki Guy did this to your friend?" she asked quietly to Hiro, trying to make small talk. "He sounds kinda scary."

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
  13. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    Luna heard a voice from behind her before realizing how strange she might look. She stood straight up before awkwardly laughing and headed over to the three. "Sorry I was looking for something. I apologize for worrying anyone." Luna scratched her head before asking. "Captain Phoebus was it? Umm you mentioned Notre Dame but where exactly is that?" Luna nodded to Aislinn and Ananta as well as wave "Hi" to them before turning back to Phoebus.

14. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]
    Ananta was gazing at the festivities in town and turned to listen to the man in gold armor. She watched Aislinn speak and then turned to Luna, waving at her. Ananta turned back and listened to Phoebus. "Notre Dame sounds pretty amazing. I'd love to see it." she said to him, kind of giving a courtsy. "Goodness, I think we forgot to introduce ourselves. My name is Ananta. My friend here is named Aislin.." she pointed at Aislinn. "And this lost one is named Luna. We come from a neighboring city, so yes we are new to all these festivities. Honestly, they are the reason we are even here." Ananta chuckled.

"But you mentioned a Judge Frollo? Have you perhaps tried checking the tents or asking other guards around here? They seem to know a lot more than the average person. Besides, they might treat you and your horse to some food and water. You seem kind of famished." Ananta suggested. "But I digress, please. Where may we find Notre Dame?" Ananta asked, smiling softly at Captain Phoebus.

15. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Listening to everything going on, the whole situation was rather simple, or so he thought. Clearly the kid had had something stolen, and the adult was refusing to listen to him. What an ass. Then again, he had been approached by a kid and a giant marshmallow and told that some miniature flying robots had attacked, and had been given no evidence, so it kinda made sense. What was said by the marshmallow surprised the hell out of him. The marshmallow named Healthcare had identified 8 lifeforms. He could see them!

"Hey, can it see us?" he asked, directing his question at the other underground people. He waited for a moment, before stepping forwards and staring straight at Baymax. "Hello?" he asked, but got no response. "Hellooooo" he said as he waved, but once again got nothing. Well, there was only one thing to do. Taking a deep breath, he stepped forwards and phased through the marshmallow, and good god the insides of that creature were horrifying; it was filled with lots of marshmallows, rainbows, and what he could only assume was the power of friendship. Once he had phased through Baymax, Glen leaped away and simply stood there. He wasn't sure what he'd just seen, but it was so weird he was certain he didn't want to see it again.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
  16. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Aislinn looked confused for a second, then straightened herself out. "My apologies. I didn't mean to offend you, is there a more proper way that I should greet people here?" She asked Pheobus before he turned his attention to Luna and Aislinn just sort of shook her head. "Luna he probably just went to view one of the performers and slipped away while you weren't looking." She said with a sigh trying to cover her tracks. Ananta then proceeded to introduce them all, even though Aislinn already introduced herself. And how this girl knew her name was beyond her. They hadn't spoken at all. "You mentioned an invasion didn't you? Do you mind me asking what that is about?" They did have to defeat the monsters, perhaps this would lead them to said monsters.

17. Krowley Moderator

1K Bonus achieved!
    Congratulations players of Kingdom Hearts SOS! You have reached another 1,000 replies.
    All players have been awarded 1,000 Munny for their hard work!

[​IMG]

"You have no idea," he said to Xara, trying to lug Baymax around. "And what's worse is that he's using my invention!..." He took a breath and tried to collect his thoughts. "Sorry about using you to get out of there... I'm Hiro. This is Baymax. He's a personal healthcare robot. Basically a Nursebot..."
    Baymax was still low on battery and was unknowingly responding to Glen's interactions. "The young adolescent is showing signs of inward loneliness and insecurity. Diagnosis: WwWEweweeeeeooOoooo"
    Hiro sighed. "Baymax is really getting low on power. I'd love to chat, but I should get home. My aunt Cass thinks I've been in school all day..."

|Sorry madame, I'm afraid I'm under strict and secretive orders." At that moment, two guards approached phoebus in an attempt to guide him away. "Our gravest apologies Captain Phoebus. Judge Frollo is waiting for you eagerly." Phoebus' face lit up, relieved. "Ahh see, that's all I was really looking for. Some good old quality hospitality." He turned to Ananta and Aislinn. "As for Notre Dame, I'm sorry I couldn't take you myself, but just follow the music. From what I could tell, the locals are going on about the Feast of Fools. Seems like a festival of sorts... Well, either way, just follow the music."
    The guards approached him and took his horse by the reigns. "I wish I could help more ladies, but- Duty calls. Best of luck with what you're looking for.

UG MISSION START
    I. Follow Phoebus

RG MISSION START
    I. FInd Notre Dame

18. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]"Hey, it's no trouble at all. I know how it is dealing with older people. I'm Xara, and these are my friends. It's nice to meet you, Hiro and Baymax," she looked over her shoulder and smiled at Glen, hiding a silent chuckle under her hand. It was amusing to see his reactions with working with the UG side, and she couldn't help but to feel as if Baymax was referring the diagnosis to Glen. 'Gees, Glen gets picked on a lot,' Xara observed in her head.

She then glanced to the boy and smiled. "Here, let us help you get Baymax home," she offered, referring to the other three in her group. "He seems kinda big and bulky to walk alone by your lonesome like this. Especially with that creepy guy you mentioned earlier still out and about."

Xara then moved to Baymax's other side and swung his limp balloon on over her shoulder, trying to help the squishy, soggy marshmallow walk along the sidewalk. "So you invent stuff Hiro? Like gadgets and Baymax?"

19. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

"I wish I did." Kel replied to Kaida. He wish he had a better than than simply just walking behind Hiro into the building, but that wasn't the case it seemed. In the end though, that was what they did and the first person to notice them was the giant marshmallow. In a sense that made things a bit awkward, but Hiro claimed to have known them and named them off. Kel wasn't sure just why it was that he was called Wasabi of all things, like wasn't that a food?

Now being on their way to Hiro's home, carrying the low battery Baymax along the way.
    "Won't your Aunt get suspicious if we just stroll on into your home?" Kel didn't any know anything regarding Hiro's school life, but while it would be a group of eight strolling into said home, only four would actually be visible unless Baymax in his battery deprave state could still sense them all.

20. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Kaida had been surprised that this marshmallow, Baymax apparently, was able to scan all of eight of them. Maybe it was because they were low on power? She had no idea. She heard Kel's question and walked up to him going, "Eeeer, I think he meant when we were taking him home that we were covering him so that man didn't get him in trouble with his aunt or something. Now it sounds like we're gonna actually creepily stalk him to his doom." Kaida was quiet for a moment processing that before saying, "Eh, that's what we're doing anyway aren't we?" Kaida walked backwards as she poked at the deflated balloon and had listened to Xara's questions and poked at it while walking backwards. She saw Hiro holding the petri dish and she looked at it weird, "Hey, ask about that weird thing, Kel. He mentioned it along with the guy in the mask. I think he called it a microbot?"