Video Game: Kingdom Hearts SOS: The Road To Light

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Krowley, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]

As the group seemed to inform those who were new as to what was going on here, in as concise a manner as they could, they all started to get ready to move on. Dreamer assisted them in their lack of knowledge by handing over a book to them, one Stratos was positive he'd want to look over later, but paid no mind to it just this moment. As each and every one of them started psyching themselves up for the coming battle ahead, Karina had walked over giving Kaida her cloak back, and wordlessly going her own way. Stratos said nothing nor did he gesture to her as she left. If this was the path she was going to take, then he'd let her go down it herself, not needing to make sure she didn't self destruct along the way as it would only stop her from going further. Looking to everyone else he said, "yeah, let's show No Heart he won't have just two masters to worry about anymore." With that, he followed everyone to begin his Mark of Mastery Exam.

2. Fearless A good and beautiful child

Gwendolyn opened the book and began to peer through its contents a little more carefully this time. If she was gonna do this, and right now it was looking like she would, she needed to know everything she could get her hands on. She felt like the girl from that movie that got swept away by a tornado. Lost, confused, probably being hunted, but hey, at least she wasn't alone?

"It's okay, don't be embarrassed." said a girl with braids in her hair. The other girl came up to her and patted her head, which was a little odd, but not unwelcome. "I assure you, we don't mind. That's what we're here for. Now, let me look at the book with you." Gwendolyn nodded and smiled, and held the book out so they could both look at it. "Sure. Sharing is caring, right?"

But before either could really take a look, the tome was snatched out of her hands by a boy. "I'll check you out a little later, if you know what I mean," the boy winked, and geeze, if people thought she was rude, what did that make this guy?

"Hey! We were looking at that, jerk!" Gwendolyn seethed, marching over to him. She kicked the boy, aiming for his knees, and took the book back. "If you want it, maybe you should ask first! Use your words!" She took the book back over to the girl with braids and opened it again. "Anyway, where were we?"

The pair looked over the book for a long moment, and then Gwendolyn looked up and out over the crowd they seemed to have gathered out here in the dark. "Well, I guess I'll take this test, then. I guess the worst thing that can happen is I fail."

3. Light-Rune Maven Seer

Steel was slightly confused if he was being honest. What the heck was Ananta talking about? He could quite clearly feel his scarf covering his face, and he felt his hood on his ears. Everything was covered but his tail. Not that a tail wasn't weird, but he could just as easily only have the tail, right? Sure, he didn't think he could fool anyone for long, but she was acting like she could actually see his face already. So he played around a little.

"Hm? Oh you mean this?" He pondered innocently, swinging the end of his tail around to his front. "Yes, it's quite lovely. The fool I took it from though... Piece of work he was. A real brat that one. Then again..." He reached up to his face and pulled back his hood. There wasn't really any use in hiding, anyway, he just figured he would ease them into the idea that his species abruptly changed. So much for that idea. "...I suppose it takes one to know one." He deadpanned as he pulled down his scarf.

Stuff happened. Complaints were made, shins were kicked, and Karina just might have taken a step forward; though granted it was only one. He had to admit to himself that she looked pretty darn cool in that new cloak of hers.

"You're right." He spoke up as Karina said her own impersonal sort of farewell. He knew she didn't care, but he had to speak up before she left. For him, not for her. "This is your path to take, and I don't think any of us would do anything other than get in your way. That's why... even though I made you an offer too... I'm afraid I can't follow through with it. Not right now anyway." He hated saying something and not carrying through with it. He'd have to work out a way to make up for it later.

He should say that, before she started griping again.

"I don't like to say things I don't mean." He sighed. Working a sentence into a way that Karina 'might' understand it was such a pain in the tail of a hoop to jump through. He was grateful he hadn't interacted with her earlier: This was a bullet dodged. "I know we had quite a spat back there: I was in a pretty bad spot, and I guess I took it out on you, but whatever you think you heard, well... What I wanted to say that was we have all made mistakes. We've all suffered."

"I really mean that too. We as people: Not just a generalized concept of 'we'. I mean us as actual people. We have suffered. Not just you." There was a pause, a moment where he could just feel her preparing to belittle his words for the mere reason that they were his and not hers; how ready she was to stomp others down, it was sad really. "It's just food for thought in the end. I've said my piece." He turned back to Ananta, his cold demeanor never becoming even colder somehow.

"Now go already: Find a more productive punching bag, and get out of my fur."

If there was one thing they could agree on, it was that they most certainly did not need each other in their lives. That was about as destructing as anything that No Heart or the Hellfire Club could ever plan.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  4. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]
    "I've know about this secret for a long time, Steel. Don't you remember?" she asked, tilting her head. "Did you not reveal your secret to me by way of me forcing you to remove your scarf a long time ago?" That was how Ananta remembered it. Whether or not Steel remembered it was all up to him, but he seemed a lot different now. She then watched him hold his tail up. She chuckled at his joke before he finally took off the hood. "You're bad at trying to hide stuff." she said, laughing a little. "In any case, I kept it a secret for a long time, right? So at least you were able to reveal it at your own discretion." she nodded, happy with him.

She then watched his tirade towards Karina and got a sense that something happened between them. Something that made Steel lose all faith in Karina, it seemed. Ananta watched Karina leave and for a moment, she had no idea what to say. Finally, the words came to her. "I'll see you again!" she called, waving her arm at Karina.

Turning back to Steel, Ananta put her hand on his shoulder and patted it. "It's okay, don't worry about Karina. She can handle herself now, I think." she said. "But, are you going to be okay, Steel? Your reaction sort of worries me, honestly..."

5. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

Andrew stood there a moment when Glen took the book from Gwendolyn he did not know what to think. 'I'll check you out a little later, if you know what I mean’ the boy said. Well that was interesting. Did the boy hit on everyone or was this more of a one off thing. He could have waited for the book but he did not think much of it. The book was there so there was no need to dwell on the past. 'Alright, I'm grateful for you saving me back in that fight. I owe you, and I don't like owing people I don't know.' Well he could have a look at the book now. "You do not owe me anything. I just did what needed to be done to keep people alive and safe." He had not gave it much thought. 'So, I'll give you the book, but first you gotta tell me a little about yourself. Name, homeworld, oh give me your favorite brand of alcohol too.' It did not hurt to tell the boy his name and what not. "My home world..." He thought for a moment. "It is somewhere you are better not going. It is filled with people that do not care about anything. There is only one thing on their mind, one goal and they will do anything to get it. They will step on anyone in there way and keep everything for themselves on Euterpe." He stopped here and waited for a moment before continuing. His home had so much going on that if you take a few months to say it all. "My home is a long and sad story. People were trying to find something that was a story. They were fueled by greed. I lost everything, my only friend and my life. Everything is gone.” He had the look of sadness on his face. "As for my name it is Andrew Jacob Canvasback, AJ for short." Then he stopped for a moment. Then there was a Black Coat handed to Karina. Everyone began to say there goodbys to Karina. He had nothing to say to the girl as he did not know who she was. What was with the Black Coat he wondered?

"As for.." He did not get to answer or finish what he was saying as Gwendolyn came over and started to say something. 'Hey! We were looking at that, jerk!' Wow that went overboard. That was when the girl kicked the boy, aiming for his knees, and she took the book back. He then held out his arm keeping Glen from falling. This did not seem to be necessary. 'If you want it, maybe you should ask first! Use your words!' Well that was a thing. He turned to Glen and looked at him for a moment. Then turned to the others. There was an angry girl with a black coat, a boy with a tail and everything seemed to be falling apart. Angry was everywhere. "Glen are you ok?" He walked over to Gwendolyn and thought for a moment. In a calm voice said, "Excuse me. I asked if you would mind if I had a look at the book." There was so much going on he did not know what to think.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  6. Krowley Moderator

[​IMG]
    Hikaru watched as Karina walked away. It was unfortunate that of all the wielders they'd come across, this could've been the only chance they'd gotten to say goodbye to one of them. Base, Aden, Anora, Eon, Kross... So many that helped start the journey had left to take care of more personal matters. As he watched her depart with Lea, everyone began to wave and yell their goodbyes at her. As much as he wanted to do so, Hikaru simply stood and watched her leave. He heard Kaida yell that they'd see her later. Which he thought best summed their departure from each other considering Karina's disdain for most sentimental things. He recalled the many battles he spent alongside her, from their first meeting in Dwarf Woodlands, to their showdown with the Shadow blot, to their most recent victory over Mizrabel. She was a tough and valuable member of the group he hated to see go. Despite her often cold personality, she still had her heart in the right place. Wherever it took her, he only wished her the best.
    "Thanks for everything," he said in a low tone.

7. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    Aislinn McCracken.....It was nice name. Luna listened carefully as Aislinn explained how she got here. "I see...Well the important thing is that you're okay! Oh! If you like, you can also call me Luna! Everyone here that I know calls me that." Luna smiled at Aislinn as she spoke. "Are you partaking in the Mark of Mastery Exam as well?" Luna smiled as she asked Aislinn but not before she saw Karina starting to walk away. Luna turned her head over to Karina while the others had started to say goodbye to her. Was she leaving with Lea already? Did Luna want to say her goodbyes as well? Did Karina even want to talk to her? With those worries flying about in her head, she turned back to Aislinn and bowed a bit. "Many pardons but there's someone I need to talk to before they go! I'll return soon! Again, many pardons!!" Luna rose and ran over to Karina. "Karina!!"

Luna caught up to Karina and took a couple of moments to collect her thoughts. Immediately, she bowed her head toward Karina. "
    A thousand pardons!!" Luna shouted before silencing herself for a moment. She opened her mouth to speak once more."A thousand pardons for everything that I've done....I.......I know what I did in the past can never be altered....no matter what I do.....nor can it be forgiven............However....." Luna closed her eyes before continuing her sentence. "That doesn't mean I shouldn't try and apologize and take responsibility for it. No matter how much you hate me, I want to make sure there's no misunderstandings!................What happened in the past.......I wasn't myself then but now it's been resolved and it won't happen again......I swear on my life..." Luna took a couple of breaths before speaking once more. "I'm saying all this because if I don't say it now.....I know I'll regret it.....I..........I..........I'm sorry.." Luna stood there in silence. After a couple of moments, she stood up straight once more. "You probably rather not hear this from me but I rather say now then regret it later but I sort of admired you for a bit. Your strength and the way you carried yourself for bit before we got here, it was one of the ways I motivated myself to keep going besides other factors in my life currently but that's besides the point........ I think you've heard enough of me talking so I wish to thank you for everything you've done up to this point and I wish you nothing but good things in your future endeavors...........Thank you.." Luna bowed her head once more before standing up and extending out a hand to her for a handshake.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  8. Aelin Best Waifu

Karina had not wanted to say any goodbyes. She let the short words that were being said, echo in the background as she started to make her way away from the group to rejoin Lea. For the most part there was nothing personal, nothing major or worth reacting to, that was until Steel spoke up again. Karina stopped moving but didn't turn back to him as he spoke. Just more stupid attempts at him trying to belittle her situation. Trying to tell her it wasn't that bad because they were all going through stuff. Karina clenched her fists beside her trying not to react too harshly to his words. In the end she knew he meant well and for once was giving him the benefit of the doubt that he was trying to be good. He didn't seem to understand where the limit was with her, what was okay and what she found not acceptable. Still he was trying to make up for what had happened before and at least that was something. "Don't decide what you are doing on what I am doing. It would be your choice to make and my path shouldn't effect that." Karina said over her shoulder at him. She was not worth basing a future of what they were going to do around. "And if you were smart I would stop rating everyone's pain as equal. I don't know about you, but I don't know many people who's family is hunting them down to kill them because she couldn't shut up and act like a slave like she was told to." There was a cold edge to her words as she spoke to him. With that she continued to walk not addressing Steel any further. She definitely wasn't going to make a comment about the punching bag thing, in all honestly she didn't really feel sorry about it.

Taking a few steps forward, Karina tried to keep moving before she got stopped once more, this time by Luna. Luna, unlike Steel ran right up to her and stood in her path, forcing Karina to pause for a moment as she began to ramble. Karina cocked her eyebrow as she listened. It was an awkward ramble that she didn't know what to do with besides waiting for Luna to exhaust herself. Finally when she did Karina spoke.
    "You are stupid. So very stupid. If you looked up to me for my strength than you are as bad as the rest of them. I am not strong at all, it was all an act, there was nothing to look up to unless pain and cowardliness is appealing to you, then there is more wrong with you than I originally thought." Karina said before putting a hand on Luna's shoulder instead of shaking her hand. "Lets just hope that if we meet again I will be able to say the same.... about resolving things." It was the closest thing to accepting the apology that Luna was going to get, and Karina still refused to apologize for her actions. Dropping her hand Karina turned around once more. There were no more goodbyes to be said.

Finally approaching Lea, Karina gave one last glance behind her, and actually for the moment looked a little sad.
    "Alright.... I am ready to go. Lets get out of here before someone else decides it is time to make a lengthy goodbye. I hate goodbyes." Karina said pulling her hood up and dropping her head down. "By the way... I think I am taking your advice. I can't be Karina anymore. I can't be that person who hid behind others pretending she was strong. I think... I think I want to be someone different, someone that deserved that keyblade." She admitted to him. She had a name she wanted to go by in mind, but until she got to the point that she could start making a real change, she wasn't going to go past that. Just admitting that Lea was right was a big enough step for the time being.

9. Krowley Moderator

Lea nodded to Karina as he turned to Yue. She looked away in a moody disposition. "Well I guess this is our cue to leave then." He looked to Yue and yelled; "Take good care of them!" Lea led onwards as he and Karina would make their exit.

[​IMG]
    Their Story continues...

Yue in the meanwhile looked to the rest of the 14 wielders. "Should be enough for at least 7 pairings. Let's get a move on."
    "Wait!" Dreamer interrupted. "Before you leave, I have a few parting gifts for the servants of sanctuary..."
    "The what?" Yue asked.
    "SOS... Keybladers that serve the worlds- Are you sure you're a member of the order? I would have expected members to have known more keyblade lore..."
    Yue grunted at him, causing him to explain faster. "Yes, well... as I was saying... Seeing as how your trials will only get harder from here, I thought I would offer a small upgrade.

DREAMER TAUGHT EVERYONE "SEEKER MINE"
    DREAMER opened access to the Summoner Job

"And seeing as how you will be exploring more worlds on your journey, you'll need some one to help document your story..." He reached into his pocket and pulled out the three rescuer mice.
    "These mice are protectors of world's, just like you... I'm sure you'll find them useful on your journey.
    "Just call us yer ace in the hole! Name's Jake, and that there's Bianca and the pudgy one is Bernard."
    "Very wonderful to meet you all," Bianca said excitedly.
    "Pleased to meet you- And I am not pudgy... It's just winter fur," Bernard added, covering his belly with his sweater.

[​IMG]

Bernard is a serious, alert, and superstitious American mouse.
    Miss Bianca is an intelligent, kind, and optimistic Hungarian mouse.
    Jake is a daring, suave, and adventurous Australian Kangaroo mouse.​

Dreamer gave all three to Yue to hold on to. "Soon as you all pass your exam, you're getting these back."
    "Well geez lady, don't go treating us like property now," Jake commented.
    "Take good care of them." Dreamer added. He turned to the rest of the weilders. "Best of luck on your exam. I'll be watching." With that, he faded and left them all in Yue's care.

"Okay then... Let's get moving." Yue pulled a card from her pocket with the letters 'CAT' on them. The card glowed in her hand as she tossed it into the air. Light enveloped the group as they were all trasnported to an entirely new world in the realm of darkness.

[​IMG]

"Welcome to the Undergorund... Shibuya district."

10. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "Okay Luna." She said, finding that saying the name out loud to help her remember it. Then Luna asked if she was taking the Mark of Mastery. "I have always dreamed of becoming a master..." She went to continue but something seemed to catch Luna's attention. "It is fine." She told Luna when she asked to be pardoned. Aislinn took a step back as she watched Luna run to the girl who had been trapped throughout the battle. Knowing she had no place in anything to do with that, Aislinn turned back to Yue to see what was going on there. At first there was not much going on with her, then after it seemed that the girl and Lea moved on, something happened.

Yue was ready to move on and start the exam, but the man in white started talking over her, offering gifts. The first was a little orb like thing that upon touching it filled her with a strange sensation as she learned a new magic. The other gift she didn't quite understand, but was sure she could learn over the time she was here. After that a few talking mice were handed over to Yue, apparently they would be of help later but Aislinn wasn't sure what was going on with that. After that mass amount of confusion however Yue pulled out a card, tossed it in the air and a light blinded her.

So much confusion, no answers, but Aislinn went forward anyways. As the light faded she found herself standing on a street, as in a proper civilized street, and not just a path in the Realm of Darkness. She took in her surroundings while waiting for everyone else to gather their barrings. So this must be the place they were to take their exam, the entrance to thing thing that was called a reapers game. She had expected with such a name it would take place in the Realm of Darkness, this seemed almost civil. ​

11. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]

With everyone having said their goodbyes to Karina, and her giving an all too Karina farewell of her own, Stratos gave one last glance to her before she vanished alongside Lea. With all that done, they were all ready to get going and leave the grounds to take on this Mark of Mastery. Before they could leave, however, Dreamer had taught them a new spell to help fight in the coming battles. After receiving the aid of the white cloaked man, he left them to the guidance of Yue, who had resolved to take them to their next location. Bringing out a strange card, she tossed it to the ground before the group had been transported to a new location.

Looking around, this world had been different from all the others he had been to so far. The buildings had stretched tall into the air, ones that were reminscent of the ruined structures of Rennshalt. However, the buildings weren't just great in size, they seemed to have odd fixtures to them, projecting images here and there. Despite being known as the underground and being within the realm of darkness, the sky seemed a bright, cloudless blue, making Stratos wondering just what exactly it was that this place was. Despite feeling somewhat out of place, Stratos looked to Yue saying, "so, now that we're here, what's the next part of this 'Reaper's Game'?"

12. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Before setting off to take the Mark of Mastery, they were given a couple of gifts from Dreamer. One of which he felt like he wouldn't be able to use for quite some time, but when he could it would be nice to have. The other would be helpful for certain situations much like other spells that he had at his disposable. Dreamer had also given something to Yue in the form of three mice. It was an odd gift, but Yue made it clear that she would be returning them soon after they had finished up with their task.

A bright flash of light had occurred after Yue pulled out a card of sorts and they were standing in an entirely different place. Kel was glad to be finally out of the realm of darkness, but he had no idea where they were. The surrounding compared to the other worlds that he's been too were much more modern even compared to his own home Solucia it was completely different. "This is quite the change of scenery. Still was coming here the start of the 'Reaper's Game' or is there something else?"

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  13. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Ignis Banner.png
    Ignis waited as the group was getting prepared to get on with their trial. Karina's leave seemed to mark the time to get started, as Yue began talking about starting their trials in seven groups. Dreamer ended up interrupting her and announcing that he had gifts for them all. For his last parting gift, he gave the three mice that were with him to Yue. Yue didn't seem to be terribly pleased with the additional members, but Dreamer didn't seem to give her much choice. With that, he up and vanished. Ignis found it a little unfair that he could get through the realms without any trouble.

After the nonsense had died down, Yue pulled out a card and tossed it into the air. There was a flash of light that came from the card, and then their surroundings changed. Ignis guessed they were still in the Realm of Darkness, since Yue said they couldn't leave unless they passed these trials, but at least it was a different mood from before. There were buildings all around them, and in an amount Ignis was not used to. At least, not in the sheer size. Her home town was decently large, and she'd been to her country's capital a couple times, but it was nothing like this. Buildings towered over them, each one larger then a watchtower, and some seemed to project images somehow.

Ignis was amazed by what was before here, and at the same time, overwhelmed. She wondered if maybe this world was something like what her world had been like many millennia ago. She wanted to show Ray and ask him, but that wasn't possible at this point in time. The only thing that came out of her mouth in reaction to the change was a single word, with her mouth gaping wide.

".....Huh."

14. Light-Rune Maven Seer

It seemed Ananta was... teasing him, or something.

She switched her focus to what happened between him and Karina though. A subject of great interest: for even though his face was still straight on the outside, Karina's last words left him struggling to contain his mirth within.

Karina was pathetic.

Her own words betrayed her: They showed the extent to which she wrapped the world around herself. Yet she had the gall to act as though he was the one belittling her. Oh well. The little psychopath was gone now. Everyone would be better off now; her included. Ananta was still awaiting an answer though.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine." He waved a hand dismissively in the direction of the little terror as he succeeded in maintaining his stony demeanor. "It's Karina, nothing really happened." He shrugged. "Same old equation, you know: anything times zero is still zero."

He would know. He was once a psychopath too after all. Couldn't let her catching him thinking that way, though. Oh no! Her pain is greater than any other! None could ever comprehend her innermost thoughts!

... Except, you know, maybe a two year old in desperate need of a diaper change.

Yue threw a strange card into the air.

"Time to get back to what matters."

15. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]
    "Well, I'm still your friend and honestly, one of the few you can probably talk to extensively. I think. Tell me more about what happened later, okay?" she said to Steel turning towards Yue. "You're a good guy, Steel. Even if you don't look like us."

Ananta closed her eyes, letting that light envelope her and change everything around her. She opened her eyes again to see an urban landscape before her. It kind of reminded her of home, but a lot more densely populated. People were there, but they seemed to just ignore the group. "Huh, this place is....strange." Ananta said, looking at everyone else. She wondered who was probably way out of their comfort zone. Things were way more advanced than they could ever have hoped for on their own worlds. Even if this place was behind Ananta's world, it still was different and a shock compared to what she was used to.

First off, there was a crosswalk and not just walkways. Cars drove by occasionally, but were mostly stopped by these crosswalks and people and signs everywhere. Ananta was surprised they actually abide by the citizens and she was happy for it. Regardless, Ananta shook a little. "This place is weird."

16. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Right as Glen was finally making some headway with finding out exactly who had saved his life, one of the other newcomers, specifically the one he'd...uh...commented on, walked over and kicked him in the knees. He shifted back slightly, but didn't fall over. Still, all he'd been doing was trying to help one of the other new guys. He was going to say something to her, but felt it better to simply try his best to ignore it. He already had one Karina to deal with, he didn't need another.

Making his way back to the group, he discovered that he in fact did not have Karina to deal with. In fact, she was gone. He'd been so preoccupied with what was going on with him he hadn't even seen her leave. He figured nothing bad had happened to her, not with everybody else still there, but what had happened to her? It was weird, he didn't quite feel worried about her sudden disappearance and yet he wasn't entirely at ease about it. Oh well, they'd probably meet up eventually anyway. His gut was telling him that he hadn't seen the last of queen emo, and as much as he hated to admit it a small part of him was hoping that it truly wasn't the last time they'd see each other. If nothing else, she was (or at least had been) very useful in a battle.

Next thing he knew, three mice were introduced to the party, as well as the party being teleported to what seemed to be a perfectly normal city. It was called the underground, but it didn't seem to be underground. That was a really weird name for it. "Alright, alright, let's get this reaper's game done and become keyblade masters already. These three mice are weirding me out, especially the one talking with the really weird accent. Hat's a little weird, too. Makes you look like you're about to go on a safari or something" the keyblade wielder said, crouching down and poking Jake's hat as he did so. The accent sounded rather close to one they used back on his homeworld, and yet it wasn't quite the same. Dreamer must have had some really great stories to tell to encounter such an individual.​

17. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Everything went over Xara's head up to this point. There was too much dialogue and things to take in, and she was starting to get a headache from it all. So she was entirely grateful when the group with the keyblades was finally whisked away from the location and sent to another.

There was no swirling mist here. And there was what it looked like-

"SUN! I SEE THE SUN!" Xaras exclaimed happily as she extended her arms out with a grin on her face. "Are we in the city?! YESSSS!!! It's been SO FREAKING LONG!"

Xara was near tears as she began to laugh, and then reality hit her all the sudden. This was still somewhere in the realm of Darkness, so this was an illusion or some weird deminsion. They weren't out of the woods yet. They had to do some sort of test with slim chances of survival with a partner.

Remembering she wasn't alone, she lowered her arms and cleared her throat. "Ahem, s-sorry. This is, wow, this is just great." She grinned from ear to ear, looking at all the tall buildings and strange moving pictures on them. "All I saw for however long I was in there was swirling darkness and white sand rock. I'm a little crazy... crazy excited!"

Xara clapped her hands together in giddy while doing a dance in place, then added a twirl to it while giggling. She couldn't wait to get started on this Reaper Game. Her brain craved for the excitement and stimulation up in the fake sunlight and cloudless day.

18. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Finally, they could see the light! Seeing that there was someone else who shared in his joy, dropped down onto his knees and put his glass arm around Xara. "I know right! It's fantastic!" He began to shake her back and forth in excitement as he yelled to the sky. "I never thought i was going to see daylight again! Man i hate the realm of darkness! It doesn't even have daytime. The realm of light has nighttime, but that place doesn't have daytime! Don't they even know what equivalent hours means?" He continued on his rant from earlier about how miffed he was that the realm of darkness didn't follow his standards about the lighting which hours should have. Standing back up from his momentary bout of sky yelling. He cleared his throat and regained his composure. "Right. Mark of Mastery. Death game." Now that that was over, he waited for events to proceed.

19. GarrettFinch Hollow Bastion Committee

AJBanner.png

Andrew stood there watching everyone talking to each other and here he was just standing here. A angry person walked off with Lea heading to parts unknown. 'Should be enough for at least 7 pairings. Let's get a move on.' He slightly wondered who he would be with. He did not know anyone all that well and every time he spoke to someone something happened. So far there seemed to be only one person that wanted to get to know him and that was Glen. 'Before you leave, I have a few parting gifts for the servants of sanctuary' He guessed that was what SOS stood for as often as SOS was thrown around. 'SOS... Keybladers that serve the worlds. Are you sure you're a member of the order?' He could not help but smile at Dreamer. Someone had to put Yue in her place. Dreamer then used something to teach them something. As soon as it went off he felt like he knew more then he did before. It seemed like Dreamer had the power to grant people knowledge. Seemed like a dangerous thing for someone to have and useful thing at the same time. If Dreamer was indeed just a onlooker then, why would he just teach them something to change the outcome? It seemed like an onlooker would not just do them and it made him think that there was more to Dreamer then he let on.

'And seeing as how you will be exploring more worlds on your journey, you'll need some one to help document your story.' Three mice came out. It turned out the mice were protectors of world's. Just like them wait. This group was tasked to protect many worlds? Well then seemed like a large task to ask so few. The names of the mice were, Jake, Bianca and the pudgy one was Bernard. That was when Yue pulled a card from her pocket with the letters 'CAT'. She tossed it into the air and a blinding light came out. He soon found himself and the others transported to an entirely new world in the realm of darkness.

Most seemed surprised at the new location. He was not surprised in the slightest. After all that happened this seemed like a natural path to take. Looking around they seemed to be in some sort of city. The one thing that stuck out in his mind was if Yue had the power to take them anywhere, why here of of places? There must be a reason for all of this. The city its self seemed real but he did not think it was for the fact that a giant castle just disappeared around them. So the possibility of this going was not out of the question. He said nothing about the fact that this place may not be real. They were in the realm of darkness but yet they seemed to be outside. Something did not quite add up.

He walked up to the only person that seemed to want to know him and stood there for a moment. "So Glen, what is your story." He felt kind of odd asking the question despite just talking to him moments before. He gave up on the book for now and thought that there would be a place and time for it. He also hoped that he would not be interrupted again but there was a high chance of that happening.

20. Krowley Moderator

"This is the main location of the reaper's game," Yue replied answering both Stratos and Kel.
    "The world itself is called Shibuya. It exists in both the realm of light and the realm of darkness. In a way, every world has two versions. The one in the realm of light is called the RG or 'RealGround,' and the one in the realm of darkness is the UG or the 'Underground.' Every world has a keyhole that bridges these two worlds together... Most often than not, we allow the keyholes to remain open for easy access to both realms. But if the infusion of heartless is too great, the keyhole has to be sealed to protect the safety of the world."
    "Because the heartless can destroy the keyhole and break the link?" Hikaru asked.
    "Right..." Yue replied. "The order have seen you all close multiple keyholes in your journey... For that we are grateful. But that alone won't stop them... All it takes is for some one with a keyblade to go into the realm of darkness and open the keyhole from the Underground version of the world, and heartless can continue to thrive." That comment seemed to put a damper on things. "But that's not to say what you've done so far hasn't been for nothing. Once you get back to the realm of light-"
    "Oh Yue, Yue, Yue... You make it seem like they've already passed." A man in a funky looking black soon came from the far corner of the street. He ware red headphones around his neck and wore silver shades with a black tint. His long black hair settles delicately over his shoulders. He had a very ominous and unsettling presence about him. And we was pale. Very pale...
    "Megumi..." Yue grunted.
    "Oh but that's so formal... Please. Megumi Kitanji if you would. Or Mr. Kitanji.... I sometimes go by Shades now and again..." His mind wandered as he snapped back into focus. "But enough about me, let's talk about the fresh meat you've brought into my neck of the woods... Quite young don't you think?"
    "They're here to complete their mark of mastery. Nothing more."
    "And let me guess, you'd like to use my specialized Underground for such a purpose?
    "Not for free. I know full well that nothing in the Reaper's game is without cost."
    "That you do... And here I thought you swore ever returning to this place. But I'm sure your little underlings know full well of that."
    Yue remained silent and looked away.
    "No? Well this is a nice time for a story then isn't it?... You see Yue here at one point was a Harrier Class Reaper in the Reaper's game. One of the most rigorous and cruel if I do say so myself. She played the game well. But all of that changed when one girl came into the game. Delicate looking thing. She didn't have a partner. Girl was going to face erasure. Then along comes Yue like an angel of mercy and makes a pact with her. Helped her finish the game and win. After that the two fled to the realm of light." He smirked. "But that blindfold tells me there's still darkness in you."
    "What's your price For their entry?" Yue asked, trying to deter away from her origin story.
    "Well seeing as how there are fourteen players, that would mean you owe me fourteen weeks of work as a Reaper's officer again... Which means you work for me for the next three and a half months once their game is complete."
    Yue sighed and relunctantly agreed. "Deal... But on three conditions... One. I'm the Game Master for their exam. No outside reaper interference."
    "Agreed," He smirked. "It's your game after all."
    "Two. The 7 day format will be altered to fit their case of urgency."
    Megumi chuckled. "Very well. The route of 7 days will change to 7 worlds to allocate their keyblader needs. They can seal the keyhole, but a mission still has to be implemented for them to complete along with a time limit. Rules are rules after all."
    "Agreed," Yue replied. "And finally, my third condition. The game will be exclusive to only these fourteen players. No one else to be added to the roster."
    "All very commendable and respectable choices- But I have on condition of my own... Their price is to be chosen by me."
    Yue begrudingly accepted. "Fine... Just so long as we can get this over with... What's their price?"
    "What was it?"
    "Oh Yue, where's the fun in that?" He chuckled. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have other games to attend to." He walked away waving his hand farewell.

With Yue now left alone with them, she cleared her throat and prepared to speak.
    "Okay, let me explain a couple of things about this special reaper's game;
    1) You will be pacted into partners. This partner shares your HP, MP and all skills and abilities. If one of you is knocked out, you both are.
    2) When you and your partner will enter a world, One of you will be thrown into the RG version of that world, and the other will be thrown in the UG version. Only your RG partner can see you. (Like an imaginary friend)
    3) The player in the RG version will be able to talk and converse with people in the world, while the UG player is virtually invisible to howeworld people in the RG.
    4) Players in the UG will be able to see and fight any enemies and heartless that try to head into the RG. They can also follow into places that will be undetected."

[​IMG]

Yue tossed everyone a Player Pin.
    [​IMG]

ALL PLAYERS RECEIVED THE SKULL NOISE KEYBLADE

"Right, let's get this reaper's game done right done and quick then.... These new yanks are a bit iffy if you ask me. Especially the brown haired haired one with the green scarf. It's either too cold and you need a scarf, or it's too warm and you need a tank top. You can't have both, mate!" He yelled from Yue's pocket.
    "And take these three... they're messing up my pockets."

Bernard was given to Luna.
    Bianca was given to Xara.
    Jake was given to Beuce.

"Okay, now while I would be all up for letting you choose your partners, I need to get you guys moving as soon as possible... Here are the partners for this round of worlds;"

Gwendolyn
    Hikaru

AJ
    Ignis

Kel
    Kaida

Beuce
    Luna

Ananta
    Steel

Glen
    Xara

Aislinn
    Stratos

Choose one player to go to the RG version of the world, and the other to the UG.
    "UG" Players are meant to act as combatants against any enemies coming from the realm of darkness as well as stealth missions."
    "RG" Players acts as diplomats and visual help for the homeworld denizens.