Kingdom Hearts PC Remaster

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by GameGandhi, Apr 25, 2015.

?

Which Sora would you rather see?

Poll closed Oct 22, 2015.
  1. This Sora

75.0%
  2. Or this one

25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GameGandhi Moogle Assistant

With the release of the Unreal Engine being free, I have decided to start on a project. I want to remake Kindom Hearts Final Mix for the PC, but with better textures, better flowing combat, and of course 60FPS. I am kind of a programming novice, I need for sure, A few programmers(any experience) about 4 speedrunners, a couple texture creators, a couple people who know how to go through the fighting commands (Looking at you Sora6645!) and a couple of other people. ANY EXPERIENCE WITH ANYTHING IS PERFECT! I DON'T CARE IF YOU HAVE ONLY DONE SOMETHING A LITTLE BIT! I NEED HELP. Anyone who does join will get a spot in the credits. If you want to join my project, message my gmail at gamegandhi555@gmail.com I will be posting updates here, and the project will be free for anyone wondering.

Just started working on Sora model

2. keyofdarkness55 Traverse Town Homebody

you can count me it. i can do about 3 of those i have on hand experience with unreal 4. ive created many textures for kh2fm and im a hardcore speedrunner. if it turns out good i would like to move on to the other kh games

3. GameGandhi Moogle Assistant

Perfect! Right now, you can start working on whatever, Texture models are probably the easiest to start with[DOUBLEPOST=1430016415][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry, for the polls, "This Sora" is this one [​IMG]

"Or this one" [​IMG]

NOTE: The entire game will be made one way or the other, I'm not mixing the 2 graphics, that would look crappy as hell

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
  4. keyofdarkness55 Traverse Town Homebody

if its ue4 i think we should go all out and use the fmv style

5. TheRyanStorms Moogle Assistant

Have fun with making those SE FMV quality models with no budget and minimal experience.

It's not like games are hard to make or something.

6. Govanify Moogle Assistant

Ok so someone asked my help on twitter for this. And I want to say.....On what would you need help?
    The project didn't even yet beginned from what I saw and you're just planning shits, I'm a programmer/hacker not a texture/3d creator D:

I don't really know on what I could help. Plus this entire project would be entirely in Square hands, by this I mean they'll have all rights on it, and could sue us as they wish.
    So yeah if y'want my help why not, but again for now I don't really see how I can help. And this project again is kinda risky(Oh yeah and did I already said this project kinda looks like OpenKH
    which had for purpose to make kh/kh2 run on pc using original files? ;p)

Oh yeah and also don't make the game w/ the FMV Sora. JUST DON'T. Trust me, it'll be REALLY CRAPPY. But REALLY.

-GY

7. GameGandhi Moogle Assistant

Im in the process of contacting Square, if they let us continue the project, then we will be in full overhaul, but, if they say we are not allowed to work on it, then I'll remove this forum and the project will be abandoned. I don't want to risk working on it in secret, after all, they are a multi billion dollar game company, and I don't have that much money. I'll keep everyone updated...[DOUBLEPOST=1430060805][/DOUBLEPOST]Well, square laid the ban hammer on this fast. No more than 5 minutes after posting what I did above, I got an email from square saying they would end up persecuting us if the project was continued. They said there big concern was us not giving any credit to them for the game (which I said we would) and that there would be no money involved. So unfortunately, this project is abandoned, I thank anyone who would have wanted to work on it. Good luck everyone, and happy modding.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2015
  8. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

well duh. It's kinda common sense that this wouldn't work.

9. Explode Who?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.