'Kingdom Hearts - Missing Link' Prototype Test Coming in January

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Dec 19, 2022.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Following a minor update from Tetsuya Nomura last week on 'Kingdom Hearts - Missing Link', it's been announced that from January 13 to 18 next month, there will be an iOS prototype test for the game for up to 1000 users in Japan, who can apply until December 26 at 23:59 JST in here. Additionally, some new gorgeous artwork for the game was revealed, which can be checked below:

KH-Missing-Link-Prototype-Test_12-18-22_MV-768x1229.png
    Source: Gematsu

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Dec 19, 2022.

1. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      Hardly a surprise for a Kingdom Hearts mobile game to get delayed from its announced release, lol. LOVE the new artwork, though! What a mood it sets! It's not at all what I was expecting for Missing-Link, and I'm even more intrigued at what it's got in store for us!

Here's hoping the JP and global versions of the game are unified this time around. I'm not holding my breath, given the JP-exclusive beta and that I don't think Square has a single live service mobile game with unified servers (except maybe VII The First Soldier?), but it'd sure be nice.