Kingdom Hearts III special editions available for pre-order

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by . : tale_wind, Jun 11, 2018.

1. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

In a new press release, Square Enix has detailed two special editions that will be available for Kingdom Hearts III!

The first, the Kingdom Hearts III Deluxe Edition, will include an exclusive steelbook case, an art book, and a collectible pin. The bundle will cost $79.99 USD.

KH3_DeluxeEdition_Beauty.jpg

The second is the Kingdom Hearts III Deluxe Edition + Bring Arts Figures. This bundle includes all the extras from the Deluxe Edition in addition to Bring Arts figures of Sora, Donald, and Goofy in their Toy Box appearances. This limited bundle will cost $229.99 USD.

KH3_BRINGArts_Beauty.jpg

Both bundles are available now on Square Enix's online store.

You can read the full press release below:

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by . : tale_wind, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Aelin
      Aelin
      Preordering, great, exciting, until it tells you it is another $53 for shipping on top of the $80 game... God damn it square.
    2. CrownMoksha
      CrownMoksha
      And I even said after seeing the release date "Now I got plenty of to pay off my pre order and upgrade it to the deluxe edition." time to stay true to my word.
    3. DualBladeRoxas
      DualBladeRoxas
      Think this is going to be considered as an Ultimate Edition or do you guys think there will be something at the Sony conference later tonight?
    4. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      I don't see why there wouldn't be. I refuse to believe that all we're getting this E3 is a video that was already shown.

And damn, I'm gonna have to wait till I get paid to get this. It's way too beautiful not to get it, the 1st one that is. Second one is too expensive. Darn you monthly bills... ;-;
    5. DualBladeRoxas
      DualBladeRoxas
      Don't forget you have until January to get the money. You don't pay until it ships! :)
    6. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      Wait, really???
    7. DualBladeRoxas
      DualBladeRoxas
      Yes. You just place the order, then you pay before it ships. Just don't forget about it! It was the same with the FFXV collector's edition.