Kingdom Hearts III Premier Event Cutscenes and 'Toy Box' World Boss Revealed

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, May 19, 2018.

1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

More and more information keeps coming out of the KHIII Premier event that was held in California!

Ddfg3zhU8AAmNQM.jpg Ddfg4vQV4AAzA1T.jpg

Thanks to Xenosaga7 on Twitter, we have two screenshots of the blue-haired 'mystery' character, seen in earlier screenshots. It has since been revealed that she is the boss of the 'Toy Box' world.

A video has also appeared online of some of 'Toy Box''s cutscenes that were shown at the event with English voice acting. This video has been posted below, credit to A Random Nerd on Youtube.

What do y'all think about all this? Let us know in the comments down below!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, May 19, 2018.

1. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      I found that cutscene video earlier this morning when I woke up. Too bad there's nothing about the blue haired doll that looks like it came out of Tim Burton. It's kind of terrifying
    2. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      That's the boss? I thought the boss of Toy Box was that giant UFO looking Heartless that was shown back at D23 when the Monsters Inc. world was first revealed?
    3. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      Same here. I thought those pics of the blue haired doll was a meme someone made. Dem eyes tho...
    4. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      It may be the boss of the demo, but I don't believe it's the boss of the world.
    5. Krowley
      Krowley
      These cut scenes actually make me happy for so many reasons.
      The Disney plots don't feel just shoehorned in. They feel like their participation is more than just a basic level. The conversations between Sora and them feel like they could belong in a Pixar film. And I believe part of that is thanks to the KH team working with the Disney and Pixar folks to give the characters and films a better respect. The dub work is also just impeccable and, the sync work is believable enough and the character models are gorgeous.
    6. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      That
      That's probably because Toy Box isn't following any of the Toy Story movies. This takes place right after the second movie, which means it's a completely original plot.