Kingdom Hearts Kingdom Hearts I: Final Mix - Leveling up

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by Riku_replica13, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Riku_replica13 Twilight Town Denizen

Hey guys I have a question.

I know that deppending on the weapon choice at the beggining of the game and the answers choice will set up certain stats, ability gain order, and level gain speed.

I chose as a weapon, the staff and gave up the shield; and selected the top anwers for Tidus, Wakka and Selphie. Therefore I will level up fast until level 50 and I will get " magical" abilities earlier.

But I chose the staff because I really wanted Ripple Drive and Hurricane Period early(I'm on proud mode so it would be better with those abilities), and I thoght that chosing the top answers for all I would level up fast in all levels not only until lv 50.

And now I'm at Agrabah, I just arrived and I'm trying to level up until 33(so I get guard), but I'm on 24 and it will take too long. My question is: Where's the best place to level up in my case? Repeating I'm at Agrabah(just arrived), level 24, I chose staff(gave up shield) and selected all the top answers.

I hope somebody help me.

2. Mixt The dude that does the thing

From Agrabah forward I use the Colloseium to train. You don't need to go looking for heartless they are just there, they give good experience towards the end, and if you do push too hard and fail it isn't counted as a death at the end.

3. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

well the best way to level up is go fight Rock Titan with kingdom key,since when you hit him every time you get a tech point and also you get alot of EXP when you defeat it ^^

4. Riku_replica13 Twilight Town Denizen

OK I'll try it thanks !!

Yeah I read somewhere about him too but I can't fight him in this part of the game =/, but thanks anyway zeb ^^(again your helping me, you some kind of hero aren't you xD)

Oh zeb I'm slecting the codes to send you maybe tomorow you'll have then already.

5. Aurangzeb56 Chaser

im just an average guy like everyone else :P and kk sure ^^