Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX Fight the Darkness Trailer Released

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

With Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 +2.5 ReMIX coming out next week worldwide, Square Enix has released a new trailer showing off the collection. While nothing 'new' is shown, it is a really well put together trailer, so definitely check it out!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Zgermanguy
      Zgermanguy
      "heart pumps faster"
    2. Dravoo
      Dravoo
      Now if only they'd polish some bugs. ;-;
    3. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      Still not getting the game, but that was one cool trailer.
    4. Mixt
      Mixt
      Really the only thing that annoyed me in that trailer was the end when the logos started popping up. That music loop did not go well.
      While I don't imagine we'll see much on that front we might see some. The PS3 and PS4 having pretty different architecture means they have to do the porting work again, and hopefully they learned from last time. Or this port sequence might just pile on more bugs. Time will tell.
    5. Explode
      Explode
      From the Japanese release, we already see that there are new bugs, with basically nothing fixed from the PS3 version (with the exception of anything related to load times, which are nearly nonexistent now).

BUT they already released a patch which fixed most of the major NEW issues, and there will be a Day 1 patch for the international release that sounds like it will address others. Check this article if you missed it.

Judging from that, it sounds like they're pretty open to feedback from the community, and could release further patches if there is enough demand for it.

And I don't want to get your hopes up @Dravoo, but one of the things people complain about to them is the Final Xemnas glitch. There's certainly no guarantee of anything, but you can be sure that they are at least aware of it.
    6. Dravoo
      Dravoo
      Given what I've heard and the fact PS3 glitches still exist feels me with lil hope. ;-;

Then I can only hope enough complaints arise from the Xemnas and other glitches.