Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix — German Patch by sora6645 — Issues

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by Lichtverbunden, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Lichtverbunden Moogle Assistant

Hi sora6645. First off Thank you for the existing German patch for Kingdom Hearts Final Mix.

Sadly, it isn‘t playable at a certain point due to subtitle issues. In the first Disney Castle scene where Donald is waking up Goofy, Goofy is about saying something when the game stops. I tried patching the ISO with only german voices and that worked, so it is the subtitles which are the issue.

Could you look into it if you have time to spare? Or could you tell me which files are responsible for the speech bubbles, so I could use these at least in German?

It is so irritating to hear the German voices with the English subtitles.

Sure I could play the English version. But I grew up with the German version of the game and also watched every anime in German. The game feels a hundred time more special to me in German than in English. Why I want to play the Final Mix edition in German on PCSX2 is due to the newly released mod Critical Mix which is only available on the Final Mix edition of the game. It is so promising because a lot of things are changed there. I would love to play the game in that new way.

Thank you for even having made this patch, so I can play it partially in German.

2. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

I could look into it but i dont mod KH1 that much anymore sadly.

3. Lichtverbunden Moogle Assistant

Hi sora6645,
    Thank you for your reply. If you want to look into it, I would appreciate it. But I would understand, if you do not have the time or if you don't want to mod Kingdom Hearts anymore.

4. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

I mod Kingdom Hearts. Its Just Kingdom Hearts 1 i dont mod anymore sadly,But when i feel up to it i can look into it.

5. Lichtverbunden Moogle Assistant

Thank you a lot. :-)

6. Fotia Moogle Assistant

I know that for Disney Castle you can just take the dcxx.ard file from Kingdom Hearts Original with german subtitle.
    I hope it work.