Kingdom Hearts : Dream Drop Distence 3DS Codes:

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by super_rocker_90, Aug 9, 2012.

1. super_rocker_90 Traverse Town Homebody

So the game has been out for 8 days now so i was wondering if anyone has made action replay codes for it yet ? yes i know there wont be as many but if there is any please post them XD lol ohh and ps the action replay for the dsi is now compatible with 3ds codes (just saying).

pss. btw im playing as riku now trying to fight the anti clocked red eye boss and most of the time im almost beating him/or her i keep dieing three times after he/she drains all of my health then makes another move and kills me on bigginer ! altho i only have 40 on strength XD which is also why i just want the max strength XD.

2. Mysty Unknown

If I am correct, in order to have action replay codes, there needs to be a action replay. In order for there to be an action replay, the system would have had to been hacked by now, and it isn't. I apologize buddy but their are no codes yet.

3. EvilMan_89 Code Master

it only allows you to use DS codes not 3DS ones.

4. super_rocker_90 Traverse Town Homebody

nooo !!!!! ohh well lol im hoping someone will make a cheat devise for it. and this can be locked or be saved for codes in the fetcher.

5. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Doesn't look like it. To make an AR, the system has to be hacked. People have been trying to hack the 3DS since day one, and nobody seems to have made any significant progress.

6. NarutoSuperKubii Chaser

Hopefully someone will make an emulator for it and hopefully emuhaste will work for it

7. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Yeah this game would own with codes. I would want a code to use Dark Firaga, Dark Break, Dark Aura, Dark Splicer, Dark Barrier and Dark Roll right at the beginning of the game. They made Riku too much like another Sora at the beginning. I want the badass darkpowered Riku from KH1 and KH Re: CoM back.

8. NarutoSuperKubii Chaser

We will see, hopefully this game will be another KH2 and not a KH Re:CoM or KH BBS

9. firedragon722 Moogle Assistant

Has anyone had any luck hacking kingdom hearts dream drop distance?

[​IMG]

10. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

if they did then there would already be a thread with codes, so to answer ur question... no they have not.=/

11. ajmrowland Destiny Islands Resident

which is not upsetting of course. hacking is a step away from being able to jailbreak it and emulate it and pirate it.

i personally just want the room mods so i can see Disney Castle Library, Destiny Islands, Where Nothing Gathers, Memory's Skyscraper, Top of Twilight Town, and Ansem's study in more detail in 3D.

12. KaiJingyong Destiny Islands Resident

already so long is this game hackable yet?? there's a emulator and has the cheat section but no code floating around yet. hope someone would hack this game cause i really want a code to play as Riku in sora's story fully at the beginning of the game and also get his KH1 model to replace the ddd riku model.

i also want to get those dark command for riku too right at the beginning of the game Jaden Yuki mentioned long ago.