Kingdom Hearts III Kingdom Hearts Disney World Predictions

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Ability King KK, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Ability King KK Twilight Town Denizen

With 2018 almost here, so will Kingdom Hearts III. As of right now there is not a whole lot of information concerning what Disney-based worlds will be in the game aside from the fact that Hercules is the only returning Disney-based world and the only new worlds that have been revealed so far are ones based off of Tangled, Big Hero 6, and Toy Story.

Here, I will be putting down my predictions on what we might get in Kingdom Hearts III and the reasons why they might appear. But first, I want to talk about another KH game that is technically still in development. Kingdom Hearts Union X.

For those who don't know, Union X is a mobile KH game that takes place long before Birth By Sleep and tells the story of the Keyblade Wars. Within this game, the Disney-based worlds that you can visit are Dwarf Woodlands, Wonderland, Agrabah, Olympus Coliseum, Beast's Castle, Castle of Dreams, and Enchanted Dominion, but there is also supposed to be an update coming that will add a completely new world that hasn't been in any of the other KH games. As to what this new world is, I predict it will be based on...

Moana (2016) - The reason as to why I believe there will be a world based on Moana is this. Within Union X the story more or less revolves around something known as the Book of Prophesies. As the name suggests, the book is able to see into the future and actually draws power from the future to provide the Avatar character with medals based on various characters who have appeared throughout the series. Moana is the only character who hasn't appeared in the KH series to have a medal in Union X. The fact that the Book of Prophesies draws power from the future means that Moana does exist in the KH universe and if that is the case, more than likely the next world to come to Union X would have to be Moana. And if not, then it will definitely appear in KHIII

Anyway, back to the original reason for this journal. The worlds I predict that will appear in KHIII.

The Jungle Book (1967) - Starting with the one I believe has the most chance. The KH series is no stranger to having cut content. For example, 358/2 Days was originally going to have Prankster's Paradise, the world based on Pinocchio, as a world that Roxas was going to visit. Unfortunately is was cut due to time constraints, but was soon added to Dream Drop Distance. Birth By Sleep was also supposed to get a world that was cut and the world was supposed to be based on The Jungle Book. Seeing as how Prankster's Paradise was able to come back from the cutting room floor, it could stand to reason that The Jungle Book could as well.

Pocahontas (1995) - From 1989 to 1999, the Disney Renaissance was an era where the Walt Disney Company was able to produce some of their most successful animated films, most of which had eventually made it into the KH series as worlds that Sora has visited. Of the films from this era, only two have yet to make an appearance in KH; The Rescuers Down Under and Pocahontas. Since it is very unlikely that The Rescuers Down Under will get in KH in any form (despite being part of the Disney Renaissance it was actually the least successful of the films in that era), Pocahontas is really the only one left from this era that would actually fit into the KH series.

The Sword and the Stone (1963) - Merlin has been a major supporting character in KH since the very beginning, yet we've never seen anything about his past. Why does he reside in Radiant Garden, despite the fact that he should have his own homeworld? It would be interesting to see Sora and company travel to the world of The Sword and the Stone to help Merlin in some way.

Wreck-It Ralph (2012) - One of Disney's most popular movies in recent years. Given the themes of the KH series, the battle between light and darkness, Wreck-It Ralph would actually be perfect for the KH series considering Ralph is a villain who doesn't want to be a villain. Picture if you will, Sora and company arriving in Game Central Station and meeting Ralph, surprised that he's not like other villains that they've faced. Ralph, a villain with no darkness, in a way would be the exact opposite of Riku, a hero who commands darkness. Of course for Wreck-It Ralphto get in KH, most of the video game cameos from the movie would have to be removed. Although, considering Square Enix technically does own them, arcade characters Bub and Bob from Bubble Bobble could make appearances in this world.

Hocus Pocus (1993) - Aside from cut content, the KH series has also not been a stranger to having worlds based on live-action Disney movies with the likes of Pirates of the Caribbean and Tron. Much like Tron, Hocus Pocus has become a cult classic amongst fans and Disney has even kept in the limelight every year by not only showing it on its various channels around Halloween, but ever since 2015 the Sanderson Sisters have been the main characters of the Magic Kingdom's Hocus Pocus Villain Spectacular where the Sanderson Sisters would summon various Disney villains for a Halloween Party. With Hocus Pocus still alive, kicking, and loved after all these years, I could see a world based on it in KH.

Gravity Falls (2012) - Quite possibly the most popular cartoon Disney has had since the 90s, it wouldn't be surprising if Gravity Falls became one of the various Disney worlds in KH. While it is technically a cartoon series and not a movie (although the final three episodes are usually shown on TV as if it was a two hour movie), KH has had non-movie characters before. Birth By Sleep gave us Sparky, who originally debuted in Lilo & Stitch the Series. So it wouldn't be uncommon for more non-movie characters to appear in KH and given Gravity Falls popularity and success it should be a shoe-in. Plus, Bill would so want to use the Keyblade to try and open the portal if he couldnt get his hands on The Rift.

The Princess and the Frog (2009) - After a string of failures that started with Atlantis: The Lost Empire (with Lilo & Stitch being the only exception), Disney returned to success with The Princess and the Frog, which also was the return to traditional animation that hadn't been used since 2004. Another world that would fit in the KH universe for revolving around common themes of magic, light, and darkness, mostly thanks to characters Tiana and Doctor Facilier.

That's pretty much it for my predictions, as I feel these are the ones who have the most chance of possibly getting into KHIII. I didn't want to add any other Pixar-based movies (namely Monsters, Inc. and The Incredibles) as we already got Toy Story and I don't know whether or not if that will be the only one we get. I also didn't add anything Star Wars or Marvel as while Disney might own them, they are technically NOT Disney (Disney doesn't even doing anything with the MCU except distribute the movies). And no, Frozen will not be added to this list. The world is bland, the characters are annoying (people only care about Elsa because of her looks and wanting her to have sex with Jack Frost from that one Dreamworks movie!), and "Let it Go" is one of the most repetitive songs to ever exist. Frozen is overrated.