Resource Kingdom Hearts caps

Discussion in 'Help' started by Misty, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Misty gimme kiss

Today I sat down and thought to myself "what can I do to contribute to the Kingdom Hearts community?" (not really but the story works better if you believe me) I then remembered that capping videos is ultra easy for me, and I thought "why not cap Kingdom Hearts, then put it up for download?"

And that's how my hour old project began.

The images themselves are fairly small, but they're great for icon making (and perhaps signatures) because they're of nice quality and have no subtitles. The exact size is 320 pixels x 200 pixels.

I'm starting with Reverse/Rebirth (from re: Chain of Memories) because that's my favorite part of the Kingdom Hearts series. I know how popular icon making is getting on here and I don't think anyone has done this yet. ;D Each floor will be separated into several parts so you're not stuck downloading enormous files.

The images are in bmp format, which most image-editing programs should be able to open. They're compacted into rar files, and you'll need WinRar (free download) to use them. Videos were downloaded from Crisp's site. It's fine if you use them on this site, but if you're using them offsite please PM/VM me.

BASEMENT TWELVE
    [​IMG]
    the slumber's end: click here to download

[​IMG]
    ansem of the dark: click here to download

[​IMG]
    ansem's offer: click here to download

[​IMG]
    the organization: click here to download
    BASEMENT ELEVEN
    the smell of darkness & the king's light: click here to download
    the other hero:
    click here to download
    BASEMENT TEN
    one who walks in twilight: click here to download
    stolen data: click here to download
    BASEMENT NINE
    zexion the tactician: click here to download
    BASEMENT EIGHT
    riku vs. riku: click here to download
    a replica's pride: click here to download
    vexion and his replica: click here to download
    BASEMENT SEVEN
    what you should be: click here to download
    memories of lies: click here to download

2. SplitOverload Chaser

This is nice, I like them. I have yet to download them, but I might just get a few of these =]

Good post, thanks :]

3. Hayabusa Venomous

Really nice quality. You're not only doing Chain of Memories are you? (stupid question, but just making sure)

4. Misty gimme kiss

Thanks guys. <3
    At first I thought I'd do Reverse/Rebirth because it takes maybe 20 minutes to do a floor, but I'm thinking of taking requests instead and then just finishing Reverse/Rebirth when I don't have any requests.

Edit: updated with five more floors, and I will be taking requests. I want to stick to Kingdom Hearts atm, so pretty much anything from 1, 2, and re:COM are fair game. :]