KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep: Aqua Rumor

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Mike Chaser

[​IMG]

Hey everyone, I should've reported this rumor about Aqua last week when it was first mentioned, but I didn't think anything of it. The topic was mentioned by our forum member "Rho" in the KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep section, where the member was confused about the rumor with Aqua. It's been said that Aqua's outfit has changed due to her appearing too "sexy". The rumor continued and some fans heard that Disney complained about the outfit. I can't confirm if Disney really complained, but what we can tell is that a change has been made by Nomura, which shows less of her back/waist. Images have been posted above which features the change in Aqua. The left image features the older version and the right image features the updated and "un-sexy" version. Can you believe what we are reporting about (laughs)?

Source: FF-Reunion

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Oct 28, 2009.

1. The Twin
      The Twin
      Phhpt. Too "sexy"? Have they seen what's out there? That's mild compared to what I've seen in video games.

I'm looking at you Soul Caliber.
    2. *TwilightNight*
      *TwilightNight*
      I like the covered one better. That damn little strip does not make sense enough to hold the latter front of her outfit, especially when it comes to battling. Even with the pink straps. It's ridiculous.
    3. ken
      ken
      I don't care what Aqua wear. She is going to still look hot anyway.
    4. 007
      Damn! Meddling Disney and their silly mouse!
    5. ken
      ken
      YOU SAID IT!!!! :-p
    6. demyx 4 eva
      demyx 4 eva
      One word pathetic. Nuff said
    7. Bambii
      Bambii
      Honestly, I hate to say this and all, but if Disney had nothing to do with the whole Kingdom Hearts franchise to begin with, I feel as though it would be soooooo much better. Not to say I don't like having Donald, Goofy, Mickey, and all the Disney worlds and characters and everything around (though it does occasionally take away from the serious and darker overall tone of the series, which sucks), but with all these absurd censorships and everything.. I really think if they weren't restricted by having to keep it E rated, they could do so much more. I'm not talking about just these small little censorships, but the overall tone in general.

ps. this was in no way meant to bash the series.. I adore everything about Kingdom Hearts. I would just adore it MORE if Disney laid off a bit and allowed for the true, darker tone that the story really deserves to come out more.
    8. Plums
      Plums
      I really don't mind the change, it's just too minuscule to even bother about. However, what's really troubling me is that Disney is making a big fuss over this when they could be putting BBS into English. (Didn't think of that, did you Disney?)
    9. trulove13
      trulove13
      I totally agree, i don't like the thought that they've changed the outfit even though it is not at all showy in ANY way, but Aqua still looks awesome anyway, Disney is disney and they have to be picky on SOMETHING!!!
    10. Zeonark
      Zeonark
      Change it back god damn it.

Even if she still looks hot, people are still going to want it. I do myself. *Shot* Disney, STOP INTERFERING.

Be more like Final Fantasy.
    11. Aurangzeb56
      Aurangzeb56
      Aww man i liked the old outfit better but what could u do when square has already changed the outfit.... :( so i guess well jus have to stick with this outfit of her :'(
    12. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      i don't think it's a big deal, if you hadn't brought it up, i probably wouldn't have noticed ever.
    13. Aurangzeb56
      Aurangzeb56
      lol yup same here :P
    14. Hakurei Reimu
      Hakurei Reimu
      I think we should make her MORE sexier. :P
    15. Mr. Pumpkin
      Mr. Pumpkin
      It's called a bra man. A bra.

I like te first one better though, it just looks more natural. Spice it up Disney, dammit.
    16. tSG1
      tSG1
      Be more sexy guys.

There are perverts who play this game :lolface:

Anyhow, I didn't notice it as well.

I liked the first version better though.
    17. smartguy_05
      smartguy_05
      That is just ridiculous. I've seen more even more "sexy" costumes than that.
    18. axel-chanviii
      axel-chanviii
      . . . So that's "too sexy"?
      Didn't Disney ever think that some of us were wondering what goes on under the Organization's coats? lol, bad example.
      What about our lovely sprite Rikku? She wears less clothes than Aqua! She's got a bra, some funky arm warmers and a pair of shorts. 'Cause that's not sexy at all.
    19. Darkcloud
      Darkcloud
      *stares at the pics*.....

Mike, I believe I speak for all of us when I say, we salute your fine efforts at bringing us the facts on the game.

SAAA-LUTE!