Kingdom Hearts Bedroom Set available from Hot Topic

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

11088809_hi.jpg 11088816_hi.jpg 11088820_hi.jpg

Hot Topic has released more Kingdom Hearts merch! This time it's a bedroom set! This set is online exclusive and includes a comforter, King Mickey throw pillow, and pillow cases.

The comforter (for a Full/Queen bed) is a group shot of Sora, Donald, Goofy, and King Mickey. It costs $89.90 but is currently on sale for $71.92

The throw pillow has a design with King Mickey and can be purchased for $26.90, but is on sale for $21.52.

Finally, the pillow cases include the quote "A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream." and include the stained glass from Sora's awakening. The pillow cases cost $15.90, but are on sale for $12.72. However, at the time of posting, they are currently out of stock.

The entire set can be found here and at this point, can only be sold separately (as the pillow cases aren't in stock, but darn it I want them!).

Huge shout out to: @churroz on Twitter. I may have squealed when I saw this

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Meilin Lee
    2. Heart ❤
      Heart ❤
      I JUST BROUGHT THE COMFORTER AND I HAVE ZERO REGRETS

but my bank account does...
    3. Sebax
      Sebax
      [​IMG]

I am OPENLY STATING that I squealed seeing this
    4. Mixt
      Mixt
      I'm actually thinking I could pass on the comforter, but I want those pillows.
    5. Heart ❤
      Heart ❤
      I passed on the Mickey Pillow, but I really ****ing want those pillow cases