Kingdom Hearts' All Boys School...or not

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Nymph of Destiny, Aug 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

The Kingdom Heart and Final Fantasy guys are going to an all-boys school but, for various reasons, the girls decide to come. They pretend to be guys, but how long can they continue tricking them, and what will happen if anyone found out?

--

What has happened: They are all settling into their dorms, but already Xemnas is suspecting Larxene. After math class, they go back to their dorms temporarily, where Vincent discovers that Larxene and Rae Rae are girls, but he tells them that he will help them and keep it a secret for them. As history class is about to start, Larxene sees that Vincent is not there and goes to their dorm room. She awakens him and begins to ask why he isn't in class, when Xigbar comes in and trips her by accident. Larxene gets angry and talks in her normal voice, but Vincent quickly covers for her. However, it is uncertain whether Xigbar now realizes who Larxene is...in the mean time, Leon has figured out that Rikku is a girl and wants to talk to her after class. After class, Larxene tells the girls that Vincent is helping them, and that he has found in the basement a place for them to take shower and stay without the other guys knowing.

The next morning, Xemnas tests Rae Rae to see if she was a girl, but she passed. Sora and Roxas fought later, but they made up soon after. In math class, the science teacher, Vexen, is introduced, and the new student, Zarix, who is number 14 in the Organization. After class, they head to history class, and then the gym.

The following day, after gym, the girls head to the basement, where they find Xigbar spying on them. They tie him up, dress him like a girl, and then toss him out into the hallway to be kicked out for being a 'girl'. Then the girls go back into the basement to play Truth or Dare. Rae Rae casts a spell on the room to make sure that no one can hear them, nor get in. After playing a couple of dares, everyone goes to sleep. In the middle of the night, a new student comes, Jakai. He meets Larxene, who helps him find his room, and then goes to sleep as well.

The next morning, Xemnas snaps and unsuccessfully tries to rape everyone (mainly trying to find out who the girls are particularly). Consequently, Roxas and Zarix discover that Rae Rae and Tifa are girls, and Senix finds out that Larxene is one as well. Later, Zarix confesses his feelings for Yuna, who feels the same for him. In the meantime, Xemnas cuts Yumi's clothes in attempt to rape her, but she runs away. Larxene wants to talk to Xemnas about it, but Marluxia comes and talks to her. He asks why she tackled him to tell him not to cut his hair, and she lies that in the past, a friend had changed terribly, so she panicked to stop him. Later, Yuna works on a surprise party for Zarix for tomorrow morning, while Larxene is searching for Vincent.

The next morning, Marluxia decides to skip class, while Larxene tries to awaken Senix. When he does awake, she leaves so he can change and get ready for class. Then she goes to the basement and lets Vincent knows what's happening, and then he kisses her. He confesses that he loves her, but before she can respond back, Aerith (pretending to be 'Aero') comes in and asks Larxene where her dorm room is. Larxene then leaves to show Aerith her dorm, but says she wants to talk to Vincent later. Later on, the new student, Angel (pretending to be Andrew) comes, and she talks to Zexion, who she manages to trick into thinking that she's a guy. Then Vincent, drunk, comes and hugs everyone naked, until Larxene comes and stops him. She takes Marluxia's cloak (fortunately, he was wearing something underneath) and gives it Vincent, who goes back to the basement. Later, the new teachers arrive, as well as a new student, Karn, who believes Larxene is a girl. That night, everyone goes to sleep, ready for Zarix's party tomorrow - but who's idea was it? Yuna's or Larxene's?

The next morning, Yumi and Roxas are ill, and they get into a fight, but Vexen breaks it apart. Then Yumi is shoved into a closet by a girl (Yuzuki) who looks like her, and is now pretending to be her. However, it turns out that Yuzuki is half of Yumi and she only comes out once. They merge back together eventually, and at the same time, Senix hosts a party. Then the new student, Rayce, discovers that Yuna is a girl, and later, Larxene is dragged into the basement by Tifa, who wants to know what's happening. Consequently, Yumi explains that Yuzuki leaves her whenever she brings her two Keyblades out, which is why she escaped that morning. A little later, the new transfer student, Jakura, comes and meets them. Eventually, four new students come, and they decide to form a football league. Later, Jakura collapses, and it turns out there's something wrong with his legs that he's not quite sure about. Larxene tries to find out why, but no avail. They then all go to sleep.

The next morning, Jakura asks Rayce to reveal who all the girls, but he refuses, leading to a fight. Zarix later discovers that Rayce was the one spying on him and Yuna and attacks him, but later, Rayce promises to keep it a secret. Conseqently, Xemnas rips off Yumi's shirt, but someone knocks him out so he doesn't remember. Then Larxene talks to Xemnas to tell him to leave Yumi alone. Xemnas then tells he raped Demyx, aggravating her to talk in her normal voice. He then tells he didn't actually, as he was just trying to provoke her to talk like herself. She then attacks him, so Xemnas tries to tell the principal about her being a girl, but Larxene knocks the principal out (so when he wakes up, he doesn't know what happened). Xemnas then leaves, and Larxene can't find him. In the meantime, Zarix tries to kill Rayce for spying on him and Yuna again, but later calms down. Then Rayce kisses Yumi, but she's dating Roxas! That night, Larxene heads to Xemnas's office to talk to him again, accompanied by Senix and Rayce. After Senix goes to sleep, Rayce and Larxene start fighting, but Larxene wins. Then the new student, Irvine, comes, who Zexion shows to his dorm room.

The next morning, clones come and attack, but Senix creates a dark portal to eradicate them. Sephiroth tries to help him control the vortexes, while in the meantime, Yumi's other half, Yuzuki, appears. Yuzuki talks with Larxene, who is later confronted by Rayce, who aggravates her by talking badly about Marluxia. Larxene then kisses him to silence him. Consequently, Yumi admits to Zexion that she is a girl; later, she becomes confused about who she likes - Rayce or Roxas. That night, Vincent has a demon-like body, but is calmed down by Larxene. He asks whether she loves him, and at first she is silent, but then admits that she does. During this time, Irvine figures out Larxene is a girl. At the same time, Zexion appears a bit ill.

The following day, Vincent attacks, seeming demon possesesed. Larxene calms him down a bit, but he is still intent on attacking Jakura, who wants to attack him as well. Yumi, in the meantime, decides that she loves Roxas, not Rayce.

A couple of days pass, and several events transpire over time. Vincent and Larxene discover they have feelings for each other, Roxas and Yumi are beginning to have problems when they discover Namine is in love with Roxas, and Geryl and Nova are two new students. Zexion has also become quite ill, and Irvine is still trying to flirt with Larxene.

Later, Kadaj, a new student, arrives, and later, Fleur, whom Senix and Rayce both fall in love with. They fight over her, until she locks herself in a room and refuse to come out until the two reconcile. Consequently, as in Yumi's dream, Xemnas is able to take control of Yumi with just a look. In the meantime, Karin has arrived in the school, and she's searching for Zarix, as they used to be lovers, but he thought she had died. However, Zarix is now in love with Yuna. Later, Yuna brushes her off confidently, while in the meantime, heartless and Nobodies attack Angel, who protects Zexion and Luxord. However, Zexion summons his lexicon and traps the enemies, and gives back Angel's heart, as one of the heartless had attempted to steal it. He then falls back asleep, as ill as ever, but calmer. Angel is left to puzzle about it. At the same time, Rayce is upset, and he transports to the World That Never Was. Larxene tries to comfort him, which she eventually does, and then he later transports to Twilight Town. He goes to the clock tower, and Larxene watches him, staying hidden. Then the evil lady (Ja-aku), who has been in Yumi's dreams, appears and attacks, but Rayce drives her off and sits back down on his place in the clock tower. During this time, Larxene begins to feel drowsy, as her wounds from Xemnas and Rayce are still bleeding. At the same time, the evil lady traps Yumi in the Oblivion Castle, and Yuna, Senix, and Roxas set off to rescue her.

After rescuing Yumi, Kadaj drains Larxene's, Rayce's, and Zexion's dark powers, and then transports to The World That Never Was. There, he meets with Ja-aku, who go to Yumi's Twilight Kingdom. Kadaj takes the Twilight Stone there and together with Ja-aku, creates Kingdom Hearts. Larxene, Rayce, Sora, and Roxas face them in a fight, where they discover that they have murdured Yumi. They fight, and it turns out, Rayce had given fake darkness to Kadaj, so he still had his powers. Consequently, Rayce uses the power of light to slice Kadaj's right arm off, which had contained all his dark powers. Rayce then gives Larxene some light, which she uses to defeat and banish Ja-aku. Kadaj leaves, while in the meantime, Larxene is about to fade away from the light...in the meantime, Angel, who is now dating Zexion, gets into a fight with Xemnas, who steals her heart, offering it to Kingdom Hearts. Zexions shatters Kingdom Hearts with his lexicon (as he is using the last remnants of his powers to summon his weapon), and he returns Angel's heart to her. Xemnas disappears during this time, while Yumi turns out to be alive, as Kadaj and Ja-aku had only taken her heart, and now, her heart has returned to her. Later, Larxene appears to Rayce, telling him she was going to see him for the last time, but he gives her darkness, reviving her. Consequently, Rayce shouts at Yumi, saying something that he wished she was dead, and she becomes quite emotional, wanting to kill herself. Zexion sees her, and feels something is wrong, but doesn't know exactly why.

--

Rules:
    *Nothing above PG-13
    *No cussing
    *No yaoi/yuri
    *No taking over other characters without their permission
    *No killing other characters without their permission

You can play two Final Fantasy characters and two Kingdom Hearts characters, and you can also create four original characters. But you can only have five characters in all. Please fill out this template if you wish to create an original character:
    Name
    Age -
    Gender -
    Appearance -
    Biography -
    Other -

Please note that the sections below are not lists - it just tells which character is taken. If you see that a character's name isn't on the list, then that means that character isn't taken. Anyone can join at any time!

Characters taken:

Axel - Number 8 Axel
    Demyx - hidden_light
    Kairi - Number 8 Axel
    Larxene - Nymph of Destiny
    Lexaeus - Saix
    Luxord - axel6123
    Marluxia - Flamedancer
    Mickey - The_King
    Namine - hidden_light
    Riku - ShadowofRiku
    Roxas - SORA!
    Saix - Mighty-Matt91
    Sora - SORA!
    Ven - riku-darkness-master
    Vexen (science teacher) - Chaser007
    Xaldin (gym teacher) - OrganizationXIII
    Xemnas (the teacher) - Chaser007
    Zexion - Nymph of Destiny

Auron - pirateguywithapplepie
    Cloud - kairilover
    Garnet - Mighty-Matt91
    Irvine - Prince of Twilight
    Kadaj - Nymph of Destiny
    Leon - swordser2
    Paine - sora n roxas rock
    Reno (history teacher) - Larxel_lover
    Rikku - lanihead7
    Sephiroth - OrganizationXIII
    Tidus - VideoGameNerd246
    Tifa - Larxel_lover
    Yuffie - Flamedancer
    Yuna - Nymph of Destiny
    Zidane - Mighty-Matt91

Original Characters:

Agon - pirateguywithapplepie
    Angel - Firekeyblade
    Ashley - namineseviltwinsister
    Bella - hidden_light
    Damien - DualWielder
    Fleur - AngelsNeedFlight
    Geryl - keyblade49
    Hayden - sorafangirl
    Hero - pirateguywithapplepie
    Jagg (English teacher) - XarrenTheTwilitAngel
    Jakai - eastercat
    Karin - Chaser007
    Karn- XarrenTheTwilitAngel
    Kuri - pirateguywithapplepie
    Lisix - sora n roxas rocks
    Jakura - Nulix
    Jen - kairilover
    Neoxas - HeartofRoxas
    Nova - Sora/Roxas
    Rae Rae - namine_of_kh2
    Rayce - Gatekeeper
    Rix (Art teacher) - XarrenTheTwilitAngel
    Sam - swordswer2
    Sarr (gym assistant teacher) - XarrenTheTwilitAngel
    Senix - kairilover
    Shin - pirateguywithapplepie
    Zarix - Chaser007
    Vincent - darkelven123
    Yumi - Kairi9020

Roomates:
    Senix, Larxene, Vincent, and Karn
    Rayce, Yuna, Zarix, and Kadaj
    Aerith, Tifa, Leon, and Cloud
    Yumi, Roxas, Namine, and Sam
    Zexion, Rae Rae, Angel, and Zidane
    Jakai, Kairi, Garnet, and Riku
    Axel, Kairi, Sora, and Hayden
    Luxord, Luneth, Jakura, and Saix
    Marluxia, Demyx, Sephiroth, and Yuffie
    Hero, Kuri, Agon, and Shin
    Irvine, Auron, and Bella, Nova
    Geryl, Karin, Rikku, and Fluer
    Jen, Damien, Ashley, and Ven

2. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

can i be sora and roxas?

3. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

Sure, you're in! :)

4. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

5. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

I really hope other users will find interest in this RPG and join...

6. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

ooc-yeah.u make good rps

7. Number 8 Axel Moogle Assistant

can i be Axel????

8. hidden_light Traverse Town Homebody

i'd like to be Namine and Demyx

9. Flamedancer Twilight Town Denizen

Can I be Marluxia? *snickers* This'll be fun... Oh! Yuffie, too?

10. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

You're all in! :)

11. Number 8 Axel Moogle Assistant

this is gonna be fun love the idea
    oh can I be kairi 2

12. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

Thanks! And of course! :) Oh, and we'll start once enough people is online as well.

13. Number 8 Axel Moogle Assistant

well i'll be online for 1 more hour gotta see 3 lbs

14. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

That's too bad...hopefully you'll be here in time when everyone else is too.

15. Number 8 Axel Moogle Assistant

I hope so 2 but not many ppl are online D:< but i'll keep my fingers crossed

16. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

Well, only hidden_light isn't on so I guess we'll start now...it's too bad she isn't here though, but anyway, I'll start:

Larxene felt nervous but excited to be going to the all boys' school, Ardent Sun. She was excited to be trying something new, but nervous that she would be caught. Well, my disguise isn't too bad, she thought. She wore a black jacket with the hood up, but, as a precaution, styled her platinum blonde hair to be spiker, and made sure the two hair bangs that stuck up and curved back weren't sticking out. She also made sure to tie a white cloth around her chest. After checking herself once more in the mirror, she walked into the school classroom.

Ashelia had her blonde hair in a low ponytail, and she was wearing a white, long-sleeved shirt. She was aiming for the 'pretty boy' sort of look, and hoped no one would realize that she was a girl. With her head held high, she walked into the classroom.

Yuna wasn't sure how to disguise herself very well, and decided to try to style her brown chestnut hair to be spiky like Tidus's. She knew that the long red rope-like cloth that hung from her hair might give her away to anyone who knew her, but to the strangers, they wouldn't think much of it. She walked into the classroom, with her heart beating rapidly.

Zexion had finished moving his things into his dorm room, and was walking down the hallway to his classroom. He was actually sort of glad that school had finally started = he had been preparing all day for it.

17. Number 8 Axel Moogle Assistant

Axel was walking down the coridor when he passed a guy in a black jacket with spiky blonde hair

do I know him??? he looks sort of familiar, he thought

Kairi was walking in her new school still a bit surprised of what she did. entering an all-boys school that is so not her
    But she was proud of herself for daring something like this. And she was sure none would recodnize her with her red hair long straight down under a baseball cap. it's sure noone's gonna find out

18. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

Zexion passed Kairi and stopped right next to her. Her scent...it smells so familiar. He turned and said, "Do I know you?"

Larxene saw Axel, but said nothing as she continued walking to class.

19. namine_of_kh2 Twilight Town Denizen

May I join as my original character, Rae Rae?

(Btw, absolutely LOVE the idea)

20. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

Sure...and thanks! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.