Kingdom Hearts' All-boys College...or not

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Nymph of Destiny, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

Several years have passed, and now, the students of the all-boys school have graduated...they are now moving on to an all-boys college...but the girls decide to come, disguised as boys. However, they also have part-time jobs, which they don't have to hide their gender. But can they really keep up? And for how long? Not to mention that there's trouble stirring somewhere...

Rules:
    *Nothing above PG-13
    *No cussing
    *No yaoi/yuri
    *No taking over other characters without their permission
    *No killing other characters without their permission

You can play two Final Fantasy characters and two Kingdom Hearts characters, and you can also create four original characters. But you can only have five characters in all. Please fill out this template if you wish to create an original character:
    Name
    Age -
    Gender -
    Appearance -
    Biography -
    Other -

Please note that the sections below are not lists - it just tells which character is taken. If you see that a character's name isn't on the list, then that means that character isn't taken. Anyone can join at any time!

Characters taken:

Axel - Prince of Twilight
    Kairi - sora n roxas rock
    Larxene - Nymph of Destiny
    Luxord - axel6123
    Roxas - SORA!
    Sora - SORA!
    Mickey - The_King
    Vexen - Chaser007
    Xemnas - Chaser007
    Zexion - Nymph of Destiny

Cloud - kairilover
    Irvine - Prince of Twilight
    Kadaj - Nymph of Destiny
    Leon - swordser2
    Paine - sora n roxas rock
    Rikku - lanihead7
    Sephiroth - OrganizationXIII
    Tifa - Larxel_lover
    Yuffie - Desaray
    Yuna - Nymph of Destiny

Original Characters:

Angel - Firekeyblade
    Ash - killedbyoathkeeper
    Cade - GateKeeper
    Claeis - Larxel_lover
    Desaray - desaray
    Fleur - AngelsNeedFlight
    Geryl - Keyblade49
    Ja-aku - Kairi9020
    Jen - kairilover
    Lisix - sora n roxas rock
    Mark - thelightisgone123
    Miranda - xAquaLinax
    Nova - Sora/Roxas
    Nozomi - sorafangirl
    Rae Rae - namine_of_kh2
    Rayce - GateKeeper
    Sam - swordser2
    Sharix - darkheart418
    Senix - kairilover
    Sumtix - kairilover
    Yumi - Kairi9020
    Zalenix - Last of the Organization
    Zarix - Chaser007

Roomates:

Larxene, Cade, Yumi, and Roxas
    Senix, Fleur, Zarix, and Yuna
    Zexion, Cloud, Nova, and Sharix
    Jen, Luxord, Angel, and Zalenix
    Tifa, Miranda, Irvine, and Rikku
    Axel, Kairi, Lisix, and Claeris
    Leon, Geryl, Sora, and Desaray
    Rae Rae, Sam, Mickey, and Ash
    Sephiroth, Sumtix, Yuffie, and Mark
    Nozomi

---
    What's happened:

The first day of college has begun, and old friends reunite with some new faces.

The next day, Xemnas, who has been reborn as a Somebody but as a baby, took a picture of Rae Rae and Larxene naked, and showed Rayce, who, after looking at it, tore it apart. Later, Yumi and Zexion talk, and Angel watches from afar with jealousy.

The following day, it turns out that Zalenix has a crush on Yumi, but she likes Zexion. The two kiss, but he knows he shouldn't, as he's dating Angel. Around that time, Yumi met with Kadaj, and later, Rayce realizes that he likes Rikku as well.

Consequently, Angel's heart is taken from a heartless, as she discovers about Zexion and Yumi and is torn by the news. Desaray takes the heart, but somehow, Maleficient is involved...at the same time, Suki and Roxas start to develop feelings for each other, and Yumi is jealous. Zexion noitces that she's beginning to act quite strange...at the same time, Rayce, guilty at having broken up with Larxene and her trust, kills himself...or rather, he fades away by pointing his keyblade at himself. Later, someone who looks eerily like him, Cade, appears...

It turns out that Cade is Rayce, but with lost memories, but consequently, his dark side appears and makes a deal with Kadaj. Later, Cade's heart is taken and his Nobody, Haseo, appears, while Kadaj makes another deal with Zexion - in exchange for Angel's heart, which Kadaj managed to obtain from Desaray, Zexion must do exactly as he says...which he agrees. Consequently, Cade gets his memories back, but is killed by Yazoo, who his dark side resurrected along with Loz. However, Cade returns later, and he declares his love to Rikku. During this whole time, Larxene has been acting strangely, and it turns out that Kadaj is taking control of her. At the same time, Desaray has been going through mysterious circumstances with Maleficient, but she also develops a romantic relationship with Zalenix.

Later on, Fleur meets a new student, Sumtix, who she holds romantic feelings for, but later, she meets another new student, Mark. Then Selina appeared, who took Fleur to a dark place and tried to take over her mind, but, failing, she coerced her friend, Mogna, to do it while Selina persuaded Mark to turn evil. However, Mogna failed so she returned Fluer home, but left behind a sun-shape mark on the back of her neck. Mark approached Fleur with evil intent, but Sam saves her. Fleur walks away, but she had no energy to do anything else...weak, Mark approaches her again, but Larxene, who has been feeling pain in her mind, protects her, along with Sam, who has discovered that she is a princess. That's when it turns out that a group, known as the Elementis are trying to take over the world, and are struggling to get Fleur to join, but to no avail.

During all this, Nova's evil side, the voice within his head, has been growing stronger, trying to make him kill everyone. He goes to the top of the clock tower and jumps off...but will he survive? And at the same time, Haseo and Geryl have been involved in some friendly fighting...or is it?

Later, with the help of Zexion, Kadaj brings back Ja-aku, and then makes Larxene, who he has taken control of, attack her friends. At some moment, Larxene is confronted by Mark, who bites and rapes her, and she is now poessesed with a demon. Consequently, it turns out that Mark had killed Vincent, Larxene's past love, so to pay him back for everything, she kills the demon.

During this whole time, Kadaj continually tries to control Larxene, making her attempt to kill her friends. Ultimately, this fails, and in the end, Larxene, Yumi, Cade, Haseo, and Rikku face off against Kadaj, Ja-aku, Loz, and Yazoo. At first, Zexion attacks his friends, as Kadaj warns him of the consequences of what could happen to Angel, but then Larxene talks to him, helping him to realize that this would not be what Angel wanted. Zexion then turns against Kadaj, using the two swords that he used to bring back Ja-aku, to destroy Kadaj's armor. The fight then begins, and Loz and Yazoo end up dead. It would appear as if Kadaj would kill Senix, Larxene, and Zexion, but Senix protects Larxene just in time, and Zexion uses the illusion of light to hurt him. At the same time, Ja-aku kills hurts Yumi and kills Yuzuki, driving Haseo to a state of anger. However, Zexion, showing her how Kadaj can easily be killed, makes Ja-aku weak, and Haseo strikes her. As he is about to kill her, Kadaj keeps protecting her, and Zexion and the others try to stop him, as Kadaj claims to have given up. At last, it turns out, Yuzuki was within Yumi - she is still alive. Ja-aku and Kadaj leave, and, having confessed that they've loved each other before, decide to marry. Senix has also revealed that he has always loved Larxene, and since she feels the same, he will break up with Tifa. Cade is already engaged to Rikku, Yuzuki is married to Haseo, and Roxas has asked for Yumi's hand in marriage. And it also appears Suki has some feelings for Luxord, who feels the same...

Later, Desaray and Zalenix battles Maleficient, and eventually, Maranda decides to help them, until they can conquer the villainous fairy. At the same time, Nova, who had been carrying around a bomb, explodes from it, and Geryl confesses that he was his brother, and the evil spirit was given to him from Geryl's dark side, Ex. Although there are some sad events, is the worst over for now? And what happened to Xehanort - who is Xemnas and Ansem merged together? Is he lurking in the shadows, waiting to strike?

2. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

You already know, Zarix, Xemnas and Vexen.

3. Sadden Blood Warrior Lost in the mind! Help help me god!!!!! Their afte

OOC: yay the sequel me want Senix again and cloud :D

4. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

roxas and sora. both 21 :)

5. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

6. Kairi9020 Traverse Town Homebody

In a house, in a country, on a world. Where else?
    Yay! I would like to be Yumi and Ja-aku. No surprise there;)

7. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

Dang it lol, guess I'll join this one too.

Name: Zalenix
    Male
    Appearance:http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd24/LastoftheOrganization/anime66.jpg
    Bio: The nobody of a keyblade bearer of light who was made a heartless. He joined the darkness wanting to know what the side of darkness felt like and what it held. He is able to wield a keyblade but usually chooses not to in battle.

8. Sadden Blood Warrior Lost in the mind! Help help me god!!!!! Their afte

OOC: oh i also want Jen again i barely got to use her

9. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

May I join?

Name: SHarix
    Appearance: brown layered hair with highlights, blueygreeneyes
    Biography: last of her family, loves to draw and been alone for 10 years
    Other: -

10. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

do u need to ask Fleur but she looks different now[​IMG]

11. Sadden Blood Warrior Lost in the mind! Help help me god!!!!! Their afte

OOC: all 3 my ppl are 22 k nymph so wen can we start?

12. Kairi9020 Traverse Town Homebody

Let's see:

Name : Yumi
    Age - 21
    Gender - Female
    Appearance - Long Black Hair, Slim, Sea Blue Eyes, etc etc..
    Biography - Is a Princess of a place called Twilight Kingdom
    Other - Uses Keyblades and swords, has a Nobody and a Dark side

I can't say much about Ja-aku. She tried to create Kingdom Hearts with Kadaj but things didn't work out and is now forever banished...

13. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

Fleur's 21

14. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

wow I almost dated a 12 year old lol

Are we allowed to remember the girls at all or do we need to find out for ourselves again?

15. Kairi9020 Traverse Town Homebody

Shut it GateKeeper..I've edited it.

16. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

there we go lol!

17. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

You guys are all in! Kairi9020, since GateKeeper's being mean to you (just kidding lol) you start!

18. Kairi9020 Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: YAY!

Yumi walked into her new College. "I wonder what everybodoy looks like now?"

19. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

OOC:lol can I change my appearance completely?by some random turn of events that happened during those 7 years?

20. Sadden Blood Warrior Lost in the mind! Help help me god!!!!! Their afte

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.