Dream Drop Distance Kingdom Hearts 3D Translation Petition

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Riku Oblivion, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Riku Oblivion Moogle Assistant

Hello everyone, I'm an Italian fan of Kingdom Hearts Saga and I'm disappointed about the news of Kingdom Hearts 3D will translated only in 3 languages, personally I don't have any problem to understand the story by myself because I've studied english but surely it's better if the game is already translated, personally it seems just an injustice for the fans of this great saga, specially after Square Enix posted the trailer subtitled. So that's the reason I'm here, there's a petition online to sign for have Kingdom Hearts 3D translated specially if there are italian/spanish fans here ;D
    http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/kingdom-hearts-3d-localization-for-spanish-and-italian.html
    Otherwise I ask to you all to sign it for solidariety, guys frankly I doubt this petition will change Square Enix's decision about KH 3D but we have to try for save the future of saga because if Square Enix decided this, it will probably that in future they doesn't translate other videogames such Kingdom Hearts 3 or Final Fantasy XV, thanks to you for attention and excuse me if I've written with some mistakes.

2. Riku-Sama's Shadow Hollow Bastion Committee

I just saw this, I'm signer number 6022 now :3