Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix release date confirmed! (+ KH3 teaser!)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Krowley Moderator

Get your christmas lists ready, for the NA Square Enix blog site has confirmed release dates for both North America and Europe! E3 Trailer has been posted below and offers a nice little tease towards some content for Kingdom Hearts III!

North America - December 2nd 2014
    Europe - December 5th 2014

Special thanks to @SPACESHIP for the news update!

Last edited: Jun 5, 2014
Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Jun 5, 2014.

1. DangostreetGames
      DangostreetGames
      DAT ENDING THOUGH. Oh god, it's so reminiscent of when Kingdom Hearts 2 got it's e3 trailer. It's tears and dat hype.
    2. kngdmhrts2
      kngdmhrts2
      Hyped! Hyped! Hyped! Now to see if there'll be a Limited Edition for this one too.

Oh and you've accidentally put the dates the wrong way around.
    3. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      "lOST MASTERS"?????? BUT WHO IS TALKING?????????

[HEAVY BREATHING]
    4. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      NOPE CAPES
      RUINED FOR EVER
      No seriously, if you're going to not add the capes in BBS, then TAKE IT OUT OF KH2, and redo the bloody opening!
      Everything else looks great. In particular KH2 looks surprisingly improved.
      The KH3 teaser was nice... somehow I doubt they have any actual VAs, or even finished character designs though.
      Overall super excited... but seriously... NO CAPES?
    5. libregkd
    6. Sennitz
      Sennitz
      Not sure if it's just the emotion of the moment, but that ending excited me much more than the KH III trailer last year :P
    7. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      AWESOME!!!!! It's about time we get a release date. That KH3 section though... I'm very curious as to who those two were.
    8. Krowley
      Krowley
      Every time I hear "sanctuary" in the orchestra form I just....
      It just makes me so damn hopeful.
    9. Ars Nova
      Ars Nova
      YEEEEHAW JUST IN TIME FOR CHRIMSAS

Nice teaser too. Though I'm curious if that last bit about the light expiring was only recently added to increase dramatic tension, or if it exists in canon already.
    10. Baptista
      Baptista
      What if the two at the end are Xehanort and Eraqus as student ?
    11. Miles
      Miles
      AMAZING! But my god is that release date ridiculous!
    12. . : tale_wind
      IF THE ACTUAL 2.5 GAME HAS AN UNLOCKABLE PREVIEW FOR KH3 A LA BIRTH BY SLEEP IN KH2FM+ I WILL FLIP
    13. Krowley
      Krowley
      I can kind of understand it I guess... Birth by sleep was a PSP game and the final mixes for KH2 and BBS had a lot more content.
      Plus of course new scenes to be recorded and animated.
    14. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      I can confirm that one of the voices at the end belonged to Young Master Xehanort.
    15. . : tale_wind
      DID YOU SEE DID YOU SEE THE RE:CODED BOSS BATTLES HADES AND RIKU AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OH MY WORD BAPTISTA HAS TO BE RIGHT THE SIHOUETTES EVEN KINDA LOOKED LIKE THEM IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT AND REALLY LOOK ASGHFDGHAFDHjkkl;ghfkjlhglkfdhjSHGFTGJD
    16. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      YMX was on the left. Not sure about the guy on the right, but I am assuming one of the members of the new Organization XIII (again, not sure if returning or new character).
    17. kngdmhrts2
      kngdmhrts2
      Annnd my Tumblr dashboard has exploded, lol...expected though.

I'm not ready, I'll never be ready for any KH3 news.
    18. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      There have been hints about it before, Xehanort seems to be aware of it, there's some sort of prophecy about darkness winning
      but I mean, prophecies in KH, amirite?
    19. . : tale_wind
      From Kingdom Hearts χ [chi]: