Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX Patch 1.02

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

So Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX for the Playstation 4 came out on March 9th in Japan. However, since the game's release, it's been plagued with various bugs, likely as a result of the game changing to 60 FPS.

Last night, Square Enix updated the game and have seemed to fix various bugs including (but not limited to):
    • Data Vexen and Data Saix battles fixed. Their gauges would fill twice as quickly due to 60fps, making the fights much harder.
    • Roxas: Fifth Day, Bag mini game fixed. Would end in half the time, again due to 60fps
    • Quick Run distance restored to normal: Sora would only travel half the intended distance before.
    Hopefully with this patch, the North American and World Wide versions of the game will receive day one patches, when the games are released.

Source: Youtuber and Kh Speedrunner, Bizkit047, and his Pastebin, which he will be updating as he finds more information about the patch.

Thanks to @Explode for letting us know!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Dravoo
      Dravoo
      Did they ever patch the Xemnas fight glitch?
    2. Explode
      Explode
      They did not. Nothing from the PS3 versions was addressed in this patch.
    3. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      Now I'm worried about what I'll have to contend with
    4. Dravoo
      Dravoo
      I was asking in the sense of all patches if there were others. But if they haven't fixed any PS3 issues then it's lost significant value to me. Gonna wait to see if they fix.
    5. Explode
      Explode
      Well, the loading is lightning fast now: faster than ever. No more pause buffering for drive forms. But aside from that, nothing too notable.
    6. Dravoo
      Dravoo
      That's disappointing....granted it ridiculous that the PS2 ver loaded drives faster than the PS3 so it's good they fixed it but they got others I had greater issue with since I dont use Drives often.