Kid Hurt from watching Naruto

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Noba, Apr 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noba Destiny Islands Resident

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=28555

Wow.....just wow. It'is unbelievable how these kids manage to hurt each other. No, they didn't jump off a building or throw shuriken at each other. Apparently after these kids had watched Naruto, thought it was a great idea to mimic Gaara and bury their friend completely in sand. -__-

....Great Idea that was.

2. Xephos Neko, gamer, animelover, and artist :3 *purrs*

Wow.

I heard news about two kids watching Matrix and they thought it was real so they dressed up as Neo (Main character) and then began shooting at each other killing one kid and the other was sent to juniville hall.

3. Inasuma "pumpkin"

XDDDDDDDD Ahaha.

I shouldn't be laughing but still. They're kids. They're going to be susceptible to something like this, just like everyone is.

Too bad they went that far though. . . . genius'.

4. Repliku Chaser

The sandbox was only a 'foot deep' by the news report. How the heck did the kid die in a foot deep of sand? Ah well, it's one of those tragic things that sometimes happens and nothing can be done about. Very sad. Though that guy says 'Naruto' funny and the use of a Youtube video of kids playing with Naruto figures was just lame.

5. Princess Snow White I feel such an isomniac.

I heard about that before. I guess it is really old news. That shows how television can influence kids these days.

6. White_Rook Looser than a wizard's sleeve.

Television has always influenced kids. If it wasn't Naruto, it was Dragon Ball. if it wasn't Dragon ball, it was Power Rangers. If it wasn't Power Rangers it was Transformers or G.I. Joe. The point is that parents need to give their kids a reality check when it comes to imitating what they see on T.V.

7. {feel.the.wrath} Hollow Bastion Committee

That is a bit sad. 10-year-olds? My brother is 9 and he is not stupid enough to bury his friend in sand! Really now... think about it...

Edit: He is a Gaara fan also.

8. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

Well that sucks. Looks like we're gonna have to ban Naruto now. WHAT A SHAME.

9. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

^ I can see that happening.

Well, I think it's weird how they can blame Naruto for this stuff, I mean, the kid was dumb enough to even try it. The parents should supervise their children more and it's the parents fault for not supervising them to prevent this from happening.

10. Xephos Neko, gamer, animelover, and artist :3 *purrs*

Me and my little brother has a different view about these. I watch many fighting shows like Jackie Chan or other movies. Instead, I go to kendo to learn samurai arts and then I ended up quitting but the shinais, the bamboo practice swords, I keep because you buy them. I now use them for protection acting like a famous fighter or somthing like that but nowadays I only use it agianst fights. Of course I bought armor with it too.

11. ♥AL90♥ Hollow Bastion Committee

Why is it about where I live? Where do you live?
    lol they called it disturbing.

Anyway Naruto is a kids show in Japan and they don't imitate it. either they don't take it to extremes or Japanese news doesn't reach America...

12. Gwen Farewell.

I knew this kid, he was like a little brother to me.

Anyways, Naruto is banned from our library now because his sisters go to my school.

Needless to say I was sad for Codey and did my share of mourning, but everyone's over it now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.