KHV Unchained χ Weekly Leaderboards: 12/5 - 12/11

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ' started by . : tale_wind, Dec 12, 2016.

1. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

[​IMG]

Welcome back to Daybreak Town! Sorry for the delay; we've been having some technical difficulties. Everyone ready to see how your hard work has stacked up?

In fifth place this week is KHV_Leopardos with a total of 1,222,908 Lux! The top scorer was @Haseo with 544,069 Lux--about 44% of the party's earnings. @Scarred Nobody followed with 498,314 Lux, and @Noizless with 7,398 Lux.

In fourth place this week is KHV_Anguis with a total of 6,473,826 Lux! The top scorer was @Explode with 6,285,237 Lux--about 97% of the party's earnings. @Krowley followed with 125,945 Lux, and @61 with 37,638 Lux.

In third place this week is KHV_Vulpeus with a total of 7,498,286 Lux! The top scorer was @Eric Luna with 3,434,819 Lux--about 46% of the party's earnings. @Fearless followed with 1,012,975 Lux, and @Xephos with 994,261 Lux.

In second place this week is KHV_Ursus with a total of 16,509,608 Lux! The top scorer was @cstar with 12,215,741 Lux--about 74% of the party's earnings. @. : tale : . followed with 3,242,294 Lux, and @KHGrl15 with 1,051,573 Lux.

In first place this week is KHV_Unicornis with a total of--HEY!

BlockBug.png

GET BACK HERE WITH THAT LUX DATA! I'M NOT FINISHED WITH...

...Aaaaand it's gone. Great.

...Did I mention we were having technical difficulties?

Sighhh. Well, to the best of our recollection, KHV_Unicornis scored somewhere over 20 million Lux with @Captain Arch scoring over 10 million, and @Aelin FireHeart and @Maka Albarn with over 5 million each. We're really sorry again about those Bugs.
    1. KHV_Unicornis
    2. KHV_Ursus
    3. KHV_Vulpeus
    4. KHV_Anguis
    5. KHV_Leopardos
    Congratulations to the Keyblade wielders of KHV_Unicornis! Master Ira would be thrilled with all your work, Bugs or no!

Special congratulations to this week's top scorers from each party--Haseo, Explode, Eric Luna, cstar, and Captain Arch! You'll all be sent special pins to commemorate your accomplishments if you've not yet received one!

If you want to join in the competition, you can still sign up for our official KHV parties here!

NOTE: If your Player ID is not already recorded in the party sign-up thread, please post it there in order to facilitate the creation of these leaderboards every week!

See you all back here at the fountain plaza next week! If you'll excuse me, I've got some debugging to take care of...

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ' started by . : tale_wind, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Eric Luna
      Eric Luna
      Hey, is it all right if I do a check of the Top 3 players' overall Lux and the Total Union Lux by screenshotting the info?
      Because I feel the data is wrong...
      Not to be rude but for a LONG AMMOUNT OF TIME, Vulpeus has ALWAYS been the Union with the most Lux followed by Unicornis and usually with Ursus being last.
      Also whatever time the people who collect this data do it isn't very accurate since people sometimes play to the last second of the day for some final Lux collecting.
      I'm not here to complain(Hopefully)
      I just want to Assist in the proper display of my Union's Top 3 Lux wielders (By waiting until 11:59PM PST) and all the Union's Total Lux Ranking. (Which requires waiting until 4AM PST so that the next day passes)
    2. cstar
      cstar
      The rankings in these are generally done based on the KHV-parties earnings. So, even though Vulpeus always wins in the actual mobile game, in our parties that doesn't necessarily show.

I do agree on the fact it might not be fully accurate since some people don't want to wait until, well, 4:00am EST to get data before it resets, when the likelihood of people playing during that time isn't necessarily worth it.

Though, we should see about getting screenshots in the future, for the sake of having the picture of the data right there in case there are doubts.
    3. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      Frankly, the people reporting the party's numbers have lives outside of the game, so expecting them to wait until just before the reset way early on a Monday morning to send in their numbers is flat-out unrealistic.

Regarding the veracity of the numbers, besides myself, the leaders of the five parties are staff members, and Premium members all with long histories on KHV, and I very much trust all of them with the job of reporting their parties' numbers honestly each week.

There are reasons that the rankings have changed from what you remember than incompetence or dishonesty from the party leaders--for example, players who have dropped the game since release, players who have come into the game later, or players just not being as active some weeks, whether from varying interest levels or from having real life things to deal with.

We can certainly keep working hard to make sure that the numbers you see on the leaderboard each week are the most accurate we can get, but you also need to be able to trust that we're doing our jobs the best we can.
      Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
    4. Fearless
      Fearless
      Yo, hey.

As the leader of the Vulpes party, I'm the one totaling up the data every week. And when you say that, you make it seem like... I'm not doing my job right? I'm sure that's not your intention, but that's how it comes across.

I total up the data at around midnight EST on Sunday/Monday morning/whatever, so yeah, there's still three hours to go until reset. But like Tale said, it's unrealistic for me to wait until 2:59am every week to get the numbers. I have to get up in the morning and go to school, and sleep is a thing I need. Not to mention, I total up everyones numbers by hand, and with as many people in our party as we have, that takes a bit of work.

Don't get me wrong, I'm super proud of you for wanting our party to be the best, and you've been putting in a lot of work, and that's awesome! But we can't be the best all the time, and jesus malarkey, unicornus has like double what we had this week they're insane.
    5. Eric Luna
      Eric Luna
      I'm sorry if I sounded rude...
      First of all, I never really knew HOW you calculated the Lux...
      (Completly forgot it's Based on PARTY LUX)
      And I'm not saying the leaders are doing it wrong.
      (Again, forgot it's Lux based on Party not Union)
      I was just offering a friendly hand for Vulpes since I usually stay up PRETTY LATE playing KHUx.
      I would really like to help out since I've been in this community for 2 years... pretty sure...maybe...I have a pib from 2014 so yeah...ANYWAYS
      I don't mean to disrespect anyone...
      Really Sorry...