KHV Unchained χ Weekly Leaderboards: 1/2 - 1/8

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ' started by . : tale_wind, Jan 9, 2017.

1. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

[​IMG]

Welcome back to Daybreak Town! Everyone ready to see how your hard work has stacked up?

In fifth place this week is KHV_Leopardos with a total of 1,030,451 Lux! The top scorer was @Scarred Nobody with 367,520 Lux--about 36% of the party's earnings. @Haseo followed with 145,293 Lux, and @Cat~ with 115,452 Lux.

In fourth place this week is KHV_Anguis with a total of 3,976,105 Lux! The top scorer was @Explode with 3,405,185 Lux--about 86% of the party's earnings. @Ghost followed with 233,873 Lux, and @Krowley with 225,373 Lux.

In third place this week is KHV_Vulpeus with a total of 8,183,443 Lux! The top scorer was @Xephos with 4,312,712 Lux--about 53% of the party's earnings. @Roxam followed with 702,284 Lux, and @Fearless with 466,020 Lux.

In second place this week is KHV_Ursus with a total of 9,029,780 Lux! The top scorer was @. : tale : . with 7,373,786 Lux--about 82% of the party's earnings. @KHGrl15 followed with 1,597,341 Lux, and @O.KnightofTwilight with 58,653 Lux.

In first place this week is KHV_Unicornis with a total of...uh...excuse me, what? Are you serious? What? ...with a total of 69,001,720 Lux! The top scorer was @Captain Arch with...geez...28,840,966 Lux--about 42% of the party's earnings. @cstar followed with 19,053,813 Lux, and @Maka Albarn with 11,060,358 Lux.
    1. KHV_Unicornis
    2. KHV_Ursus
    3. KHV_Vulpeus
    4. KHV_Anguis
    5. KHV_Leopardos
    Congratulations to the Keyblade wielders of KHV_Unicornis on their truly insane crushing victory! Master Ira would be thrilled with all your work! ...And maybe a little afraid.

Special congratulations to this week's top scorers from each party--Scarred Nobody, Explode, Xephos, . : tale : ., and Captain Arch! You'll all be sent special pins to commemorate your accomplishments if you've not yet received one!

If you want to join in the competition, you can still sign up for our official KHV parties here!

NOTE: If your Player ID is not already recorded in the party sign-up thread, please post it there in order to facilitate the creation of these leaderboards every week!

See you all back here at the fountain plaza next week!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ' started by . : tale_wind, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Aelin
      Aelin
      That sad moment when making more lux than any other teams final score wasn't enough to get you in the leader board. I blame @Captain Arch and @cstar for their feud.
    2. Explode
      Explode
      Always welcome back to the snake squad, we don't squabble over here ;)
    3. Aelin
      Aelin
      Once I will overthrow Arch then I might consider moving unions