KHV RPG Lottery Mini-game voice over

Discussion in 'Project Casting' started by Fayt-Harkwind, Jun 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Project Description: In the KHV RPG there's gonna be some mini-games and one of them is a Lottery mini-game but it requires some spoken lines.

Project Deadline: There isn’t a deadline right now, but there will be eventually.

Recording Information: Send me the file(s) through PM.

Recording format: MIDI Sequence would be best, but if you can’t save in that format then send me them as a Wav.

Saving Lines: Save them as you see fit, preferably a zip folder or rar folder.

Naming Lines: name the numbers after each number E.g. the line “One” should be named “1”.
    For the line "Your numbers are" I'd like the file to be named "player_numbers".

Contact Information: Fayt-Harkwind@hotmail.co.uk or you could just PM it me if possible.

Characters: It’s not a character, more of a voice over. Though, if anyone can do a Donald Duck impression for their audition that’d be good (since the Mini-Game host is Donald Duck).

Narrator/Donald Duck: Reads out the numbers when chosen in the Mini-Game.
    Voice Type: Like a bingo number reader or Donald Duck's way of speaking (which you should be familiar with).
    Line 1: “One”
    Line 2: “Two”
    Line 3: “Three”
    Line 4: “Four”
    Line 5: “Five”
    Line 6: “Six”
    Line 7: “Seven”
    Line 8: “Eight”
    Line 9: “Nine”
    Line 10: “Your numbers are”

Files received:

Ask if you have any questions or if I've missed something.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Locking this due to the lottery mini-game being scrapped for unfixable errors.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.