KHV Memories

Discussion in 'Feedback & Assistance' started by Hyuge ✧, May 19, 2017.

1. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

So Kitty was sharing some old threads from ten years ago on discord and it made me think of Facebook Memories. I was wondering if something similar could be implemented on KHV. It could either be like a random thread from that day however many years ago from like whatever forums you frequent the most (in my case, RPA or Spamzone) or maybe a thread that user started on that day however many years ago.

I think for now I'll attempt to do a daily submission, looking old threads started on that day. I feel like this could be a fun little feature to add to make users laugh and cringe at how terrible we were back in the beginning.

2. jafar custom title

i have enough cringe in my life thanks

3. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Don't worry, I'll find some of your past cringe to make your current cringe seem less cringey.

4. Zgermanguy Destiny Islands Resident

I wish I had been part of this forum back then

5. Mish smiley day!

Make it happen

6. 61 No. B

but wouldnt it pull some random thread no one remembers and means nothing at all to anyone like basically all the time?

7. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

I +1 this feature.

I think this would be fun for former members as much as active members.

My only concern is I'm worried it would embarrass some people, bring up somethings that should be left not brought up, and mainly encompass spamzone memories when the other areas of KHV were just as important.

8. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

That would be part of the fun though. You're getting this totally random surprise thread that could be really great or really terrible. Kinda like pushing the 'I'm feeling lucky' link on google.

That's why I also said if there was a way to cater it to the individual, like an old thread that user created or that user's top visited forums.

Maybe it could also just like cycle through. Each day it's a thread from a different forum so that they all get showcased. Though I do understand your concern about some old things coming up that should really be left buried.

9. C This silence is mine

Two thumbs up.

10. Yozora Archer

Eh, what the heck. Why not?

It's not like we can't already look the **** we did on here in the past, so why not add a twist to it, and make it fun.

11. C This silence is mine

[​IMG]