Fandub [KHV] KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep (Mix Up in Radiant Garden)

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Mike, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Mike Chaser

Our next video from the KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep fandub production is a short video from Radiant Garden where Terra, Aqua and Ventus meet up. The video focuses on how Aqua has been looking out for Terra and how it is taking a toll on Terra.

Although the video doesn't end on a happy ending, this is defiantly an important scene to the production.

Our next videos include the battle between Terra and Braig, along with the Keyblade Wars. The epic production continues from KH-Vids and Chaotic-Gaming.

Video Cast:
    Translator: Strwbrymilk
    Video Editor: Mike (CGNET)
    Productions: CGNET

Voice Cast:
    Aqua: Kissy-Sensei
    Terra: JetFire62
    Ventus: Mike (CGNET)

2. AndreaAras26 Merlin's Housekeeper

I like Ven's and Aqua's voices, they sound alot like the originals, Terra's voice sound a little off.

3. Misty gimme kiss

Terra is so emo. B|

Anyway, on the voice acting, pretty good. Kissy-Sensei does a really incredible job as Aqua, imo. Terra I'm still kind of eh on, though some of his lines were a bit awkward seeing as they were translated right from the Japanese, so that might have something to do with it.

4. xkh2x Traverse Town Homebody

sounds good :D i lovveeeeeeeeeee terra's voice!!!

5. Clear_so_you_can't_See Traverse Town Homebody

Good Job! I like Kissy-Sensei as Aqua!

6. sonickenshin Merlin's Housekeeper

I don't think I'll ever understand that word. o.o *not really my fault...people just use it so randomly whenever I see it*

Anywho, you guys did great!

7. Captain Hero Hollow Bastion Committee

After hearing this video, I can safely say this. I do not like Terra's voice. He's overdramatizing it a lot. Mike, you do an awesome job as Roxas/Ventus, but the mic you used caused some sound problems. Kissy was amazing as Aqua. Absolutely perfect. Keep up the videos, man.