Fandub [KHV] KINGDOM HEARTS: Birth By Sleep (Fandub Production)

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Mike, Sep 5, 2009.

1. Mike Chaser

[​IMG]

[KHV] KINGDOM HEARTS: Birth By Sleep is a new production for KH-Vids. In the past couple of weeks, the team and I have felt down over actions of hateful comments for our last production (KINGDOM HEARTS: 358/2 Days). I just did a check of what we received in views from our production this week and the results are in. Believe it or not, but the production went well in views as we received over twenty-one thousand (21,000). That's right, because of you guys the production has received a great amount of publicity. Not only that, but there were also so many fans that enjoyed the project. Fans rated all five videos, which gave us no less then four stars. The most was a five stars. YouTube members have also set our videos as favorites with 173. HeartStation, KH World and KH13 have also added our videos into their own websites. I've recently also added our videos to Gametrailers.com and our user portal in KHV.

Let's continue the production and beat the clock with Japan in the new title for KINGDOM HEARTS "Birth By Sleep." We are getting ready to show an amazing comeback. Not only do we have to cast for new characters, but we will need a lot of voice overs for the Disney characters. I've decided that we will join forces with VAA and get some voice overs from there to voice act in this production. This time around, I'm not looking for understudies, so if you apply to this, please be available till January 2010. If you are interested in this production, please email me at cgnetproductions@aol.com.

Some of you have asked which characters are available to dub for the production. As of now, I'm looking for voice over's for Aqua, Terra, Master Xehanort, Jaq, Maleficent and Snow White. I'm also looking for graphic designers to advertise our production. Ven is not posted in here, as I'm doing the voice over for his character. You must be a member at KHV or VAA to join.

Want to Adution?
    KHV
    : http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?p=2915412#post2915412
    VAA: http://voiceactingalliance.com/board/showthread.php?p=819457#post819457

Join the Fan Group
    Fandub Group
    : http://www.kh-vids.net/group.php?groupid=666
    Project Deadline: September 20th will be the deadline for this production.

2. Brayden96 Merlin's Housekeeper

you guys rule at dubbing i have also put some info and your videos on a news post on my website kh95.webs.com

3. tSG1 Chaser

I'm looking forward to it :)

4. Ŧiмє Яǽрεѓ King's Apprentice

The people sending hateful comments don't know what they are talking about. I think you guys have done an astounding job and I'm glad that you will continue.

5. Ansem the dumb Destiny Islands Resident

Hell Yeah! You guys REALLY ARE good.

6. Monkey Merlin's Housekeeper

I'd just like to point out that just because a lot of people watch something, doesn't make it good. I'm not saying your dubs are bad, just that your comments are pretentious.

7. Doxyc Traverse Town Homebody

Woot! I did the hateful comments!!! :D A+ for ME!

8. Mycenia Merlin's Housekeeper

You know, I really wanna say something mean and sarcastic right now...but I can't, cause I don't really have my palm in my face right now... Dude, you are really godamn persistent... Whether that's a good or bad thing...well...it's mostly bad, yeah. But I'm fairly certain there's some good qualities trapped in there... That I most certainly noticed. And that's really all I gotta say on this issue...

Just don't be shocked if the staff here gets tired of this; a whole lot of people in the fanbase are, after all.
    Oh yeah, that too. Really Mike. You've never been good with negative criticism of any kind. KHN. KHU. KHI. Gamefaqs. On every one of those places, you lost your steam from negative criticism; and be sure, some of it was constructive and even filled with heart...

9. dragonkid_ofhearts Traverse Town Homebody

10. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Guys, the fact is... these dubs are community projects that add to our media content on the site. Whether you like the projects is up to you, so I'm not asking everyone to reply in a positive way. However if you choose to give a negative response on something, make it useful constructive criticism please. I would rather see "Mike, I think the dub needs work in 'this' area" etc. Honestly the comments people have been leaving are just childish. Saying things like "ihate you mike go die" and "it sucks, mike is a ******" only makes yourself look stupid. Yes... I know Mike needs to work on handling negative feedback, but some of the feedback being given is nothing but insults and trolling. If you can't make proper constructive criticism, I suggest you keep your stupidity to yourself.

11. Mycenia Merlin's Housekeeper

Constructive criticisms!? Rofl! We tried that. They tried that! *I* tried that! He just loses his **** regardless.

Why else do you think he got kicked out of three sites where he previously worked at? And I might add this, the Riko situation was definitely a wacky doozie.

12. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

do you think i would be able to do one mike???