Fandub [KHV] KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep Fandub Production (The Shooting Stars)

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Mike, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Mike Chaser

"The Shooting Stars" is our next video from the [KHV] KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep fandub production. This video includes, Ventus, Aqua and Terra in the world "Land of Deapture". This video is one of the longest fandubs that CGNET PRODUCTIONS has recorded for this particular title. The video scene focuses on the three heroes (Aqua, Ventus, and Terra). Production has changed as we added our own sound effects on top of the music that has been composed by Yoko Shimomura. In one particular scene of this video, Aqua shares her lucky charms that she has created with her two friends, which shares a bond between the three of them. The fandub also shows a scene which prepares for the qualification exam, which is a small hint towards our next video that will be releasing on KHV very soon.

We hope that you guys enjoy the new video. We also want to hear what you guys think, so please let us know how you feel.

Is there a scene from KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep that you want to hear dubbed? Let us know now.

Video Cast:
    Translator: Strwbrymilk
    Video Editor: Mike (CGNET)
    Productions: CGNET

Voice Cast:
    Aqua: Kissy-Sensei
    Terra: JetFire62
    Ventus: Mike (CGNET)

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep is available in Japan. If you don't live in Japan and want your copy in Japanese, follow the link below.
    http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-9f-49-en-15-kingdom+hearts-70-3m7s.html

2. Zexion King's Apprentice

cool~
    i like Ven and Aqua's Voice :D
    Aqua's soo~ cute.
    hmm.. Terra's voice..
    kinda weird.. :/

3. Dawn King's Apprentice

Mike, this one seems... like you're rushing. JetFire too. The lip sync and the subtitles are off comparing what you guys are saying.
    "I feel like... I've seen this before." Should be more like, "I feel like... I've seen stars like this."
    The voice over quality is ok.
    Could you please do Terra vs. Braig scene?

4. Kingdom~Hearts Moogle Assistant

Wow!

If you hadn't said this was a fandub, i'd think this was real!
    (And I did think it was real until I read it was a fandub!)

5. Shikou Kingdom Keeper

i love the Aqua fandub but the Ven expessions was off but i like it :D

6. Chad Thundercucc The dharma of valvu; the dream of a clatoris

In terms of voice acting: Aqua > Ven > Terra.

Terra's expressions were a little off and felt kind of awkward. You also might need to edit your recording for Ven so that things like yelling into the mic make less of a booming sound. This booming sound makes it sound less professional. Like 2:15 or 2:58 for example.

Aqua was spot on.

7. AndreaAras26 Merlin's Housekeeper

Wow, that dub is really good, I really like your dubs. And I also have a vid I would like to see dubbed, is of BBS too. Its short, but I like it. Here's the link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slgc_7SoMiw