Fandub [KHV] KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep (Fan Promotional 1)

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Mike, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Mike Chaser

The first trailer from the [KHV] KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep (Fandub Production) is now available for viewing. Two or three weeks ago, KHV held auditions for Aqua, Terra, Maleficent, Jaq, Master Xehanort and Snow White. It was a tough call as we recieved over forty auditions from VAA and KHV. A member from KHInsider and two visitors at Heart Station also auditioned for the roles in the production. I had to make a choice, but many auditions were amazing, which made the choice hard. In the end, the team that has been picked is listed below and in our credits. We've once again went to the next level. I teamed up with ComicGambler666 to deliever the best sound effects as possible. The original video that was released at TGS last year did not feature any sound effects at all, so this is exclusive. We also added battle creis, but Aqua wasn't able to have any due to the rush of the production and getting the video up before the Tokyo Game Show. Rember guys, this is a fandub. Please do not expect it to sound like the real thing. Comments, critiques and suggestions can be added.

By the way, stick with us for this year's Tokyo Game Show. We're not that far away from the event.

Video Cast:
    Translations
    : Olivia & Mike (CGNET)
    Videos Recorded: DChiuch
    Video Editor: Mike (CGNET)
    Sound Effects: Mike (CGNET) & ComicGambler666

Voice Over Cast
    :
    » Aqua: Kissy-Sensei
    » Jaq: Greater_bloo
    » Maleficent: Refi-chan
    » Master Xehanort: The Hallstar
    » Snow White: Roxiri
    » Terra: JetFire62
    » Ven: Mike (CGNET)
    » Lucifer: Atiragrame3

2. ComicGambler666 Moogle Assistant

Trizzle13, people work hard on productions like this. Some of them may be just starting out, but these are fans who love Kingdom Hearts. I think constructive criticism is better then just saying, 'Holy crap u guys suck!'. How would you like it if someone said that about a production you did?

Anyway, I think it was overall pretty good. I can feel the cast are just trying to get into their roles ATM and the mixing was pretty good. Don't be afraid to ask for retakes if there is microphone puffs, just as a word of advice. But I can see the voices fitting the characters and I can't wait to see more from this production.

Also, I liked the SFX. Whoever helped out with those was a genius :p.

3. Maggy Gummi Ship Junkie

wow, I think this was a great dub!

All of the voices fitted well, even the cat was good *coughitwasmecough* lol

the only voice that bothers me is Jaq, but he's a hard voice to imitate, so it was good nonetheless. the mixing was fantastic too.

Great Job Guys!

4. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

I would have left out the battle sequences, imo.

Though the dub was pretty good, just wish there wasn't so much blowing into the mics. o.O

Favorite voices were Aqua's and Xehanort's.

5. JetFire62 Moogle Assistant

Dude this was awesome! But I despised the sound of my voice though DDD:
    Hopefully the next trailer will be a lot better for me, but other than that amazing job guys!

6. TheMute64 Merlin's Housekeeper

That was fast!

Wow that was really fast you guys already put up the video.O-o It came out good. My favorites are Terra and Maleficent. XD

7. Mycenia Merlin's Housekeeper

You are impossible. It's September 24th. TGS news is overflowing, yet you waste everyone's time, AND destroy their senses with this nonsense?

This is incredible. In a very, very, very bad way. Then there's also the fact that you guys didn't improve one bit! I'd say it's worse than before!

Utterly incredible.

8. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

The only thing 'utterly incredible' here is that you waste your time posting every time this thread is made. I think we all know your opinion by now, must you honestly repeat yourself over and over? Jesus Christ you are like a broken record.

We have been posting a lot of news. The reason we combine fandubs, content, and actual KH updates is because this is a media-based site. If you want scans of every KH magazine you can go to KHI.

9. Brayden96 Merlin's Housekeeper

Great Job Keep it up

10. tSG1 Chaser

Nice, although the battle scenes aren't as good as the rest lol :)

But, nice overall :)

And I though the timing of the voices was pretty well placed :)

11. Nuff' Said Banned

great job but can you pm me when you need Stitch so I can get what we need so Kyle can voice himfor you.

12. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I loved it.
    The voices were timed great.
    Xehanort's and Aqua's voices were the most appealing. Terra's was alright, but there were times when I kept thinking the tone wasn't right with the situation.
    Ven was perfect, except the battle cries didn't sound like he was in a battle, ya know? It needed more...pressure on him, I guess.
    Maleficent sounded young, but her voice came out well.
    The blowing on the mics wasn't too much of a problem, considering you guys don't have a professional studio to record in.
    My favorite part of this? We get to see a translated trailer before it's actually translated
    I loved the credits as well, the music went great.

But you did a great job!
    Oh wait, you didn't do anything... at all.... ever.
    Saying it over and over sure does make it true.
    /sarcasm
    If you don't like it, don't watch it.
    This is a fansite and that's a fan dub. This was a great idea. As RvR said, this is a media based site. And yet we still keep up-to-date with the news. Don't like it? Go to another site.

13. xkh2x Traverse Town Homebody

That was pretty good
    Terra, Aqua and Maleficent were awesome :D

14. Spunk Ransom you're already perfect

Ah, it's so weird hearing my voice. I wasn't expecting it, and then it was there. Everyone did an awesome job.

P.S. This is Roxiri ♥. I had to get a name change because of the ♥.

15. Sarah Li Moogle Assistant

Maleficent sounded sexy......was that your intent????