Idol KHV Idol #6 VOTING!

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by T3F, Mar 8, 2015.

?

Who will Win?

Poll closed Mar 15, 2015.
  1. 1

33.3%
  2. 2

16.7%
  3. 3

50.0%
  1. T3F Chaser

Hey hey!
    Welcome to another round of KHV Idol! The theme for this round was Disney, where entrants could sing any song featured in a disney film!

Here are your entries!

Voting Ends in 7 days
    Entrants can't vote for their own entries
    Happy voting! :)

2. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

Please take one look at my avatar and guess which song I almost sang for this round. That's right! Supercalifragelisticexpelidocious (Believe it or not, I spelled it right, off the top of my head. Woo! Go me, the Disney Fanatic. (Added to this, I was actually considering "Feed the Birds" as well.) But, really, I was strongly considering singing "Immortals", but it would have been embarrassing because Amethyst killed it. You know. The good, clean kind.

Darkhorse D, I'm not sure how you'll take this, but, believe me, it's positive. You definitely had the right sort of "Boy Band" Singer aesthetic. It was charged, energetic, tonally superb, and, yes, the high notes (Only at the very end) were a little scratchy, but, this round, I can't look too much down on that. If you need a reason, then you didn't listen to mine. xD

It's going to take a few listens to choose between you. This time will lack the play-by-play Edits I included last time.

I really apologize, also, as a footnote, for how much the restroom affected my audio. It's new equipment, and I'm getting used to making it work with my surroundings.

EDIT:

You both sang extremely well. It came down to emotional performance. It feels somewhat unfair to put "Happy" up against "Angst", but each were the theme of each song, respectively. D did "Happy" better than Amethyst did "Angst". D gets the vote. It is wonderful to have you back in the running, Amethyst.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
  3. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

This one was incredibly difficult to choose. All of you are doing exceptionally well with your songs! Ultimately I chose Sebax, for having more feeling in his performance (though I suppose that's a perk of choosing a song sung by a character, especially one like Genie).

4. SoulboundAlchemist Gummi Ship Junkie

Thanks Sebax, glad I was able to pull this off :D

Now for my vote. Hmm, Friend Like Me, from one of my all time favorite Disney classics, or Immortals, from one of Disney's best recent movies, hmm...

I think my vote will go to Amethyst, for SLAYING THAT SONG!!!!! Girl, that has got to be one of my favorite performances you've done!

5. T3F Chaser

Votes are in!

1st place, with 3 votes, goes to Amethyst!
    2nd place, with 2 votes, goes to Sebax!
    3rd place, with 1 vote, goes to darkhorseD!

See you all next round! :)