Community [KHV Chorus] And believe me, we are Still Alive.

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Jayn, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Jayn

[​IMG]

Hey guys!

We have a busy few weeks coming up (or at least I do--*shot*). With the completion of Connect, my next focus will be FINALLY releasing the album and working on a very special KHV Chorus production!

September 26th, 2012 marks are ONE YEAR KHVC Anniversary! To honor the event, we will be singing a reprise of Still Alive, the very first KHV Chorus song, ever. Since then, we have sang a total of twenty-seven songs. By the 26th, we'll have released around FORTY with the debut of Karaoke Night.

I can't even believe it. I want to personally thank anyone and everyone who has supported the chorus in any way. I never, ever thought that it would reach this level. When I posted Still Alive nearly a year ago, I figured it would attract maybe five or so people, which of course wouldn't have really been enough to build off of and it would just die out forever into an abyss of threads. How wrong I was.

You are all absolutely incredible. I am proud and honored to have sang with you. You don't know how happy it makes me. It's such an amazing it feeling to come together and bond with you guys, no matter how far away, or in some cases what your first language is!

I know it takes a lot of courage to sing, and actually release it to the public, especially when you're uncomfortable doing so. I applaud and admire EVERYONE who has stepped out of their comfort zone by participating in the chorus.

Before I start crying and ramble on...

The deadline for the Still Alive reprise is September 22nd! I have something very special in mind for the video!

Thank you again and happy almost-one-year Anniversary, guys!

F A Q

★ First of all, yes. Anyone can join. You can even invite friends to sign up for KHV and join the chorus. As long as you have a microphone, you are welcomed to sing with us.

★ KHV Chorus is a community project, but not one SET group of people. If you sign up for one song, you are not in any way obligated to participate in any more. That being said, if you never signed up for a song before, there is no special process you have to go through. All you have to do is pick the lines of said song you want, sing them, send them and then you're done!

★ You also don't have to know how to sing. NO ONE is judging you. No one. If someone says something rude, I'll beat them up for you. But I truly don't see that happening. We're a loving bunch. Don't be intimidated! <3

★ Don't worry about your microphone quality, either. It's all for fun, after all! You don't have to feel pressured into buying a microphone for the project or anything. Whatever you have is cool.

If you have anymore questions for me, let me know. You can PM me, profile message me, or ask the questions here. ... Wherever, really! I will answer everything that I can. If any of the new rules/requirements seem impossible for you, please let me know. I am willing to compromise and work with you. We'll figure it out. <3

Happy singing!

I love you guys. ;n;

2. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

On behalf of those people on the Chorus, i'm sure, we would love to thank you Jayn for all the time and effort you've put in yourself, mixing together things and creating some epic looking videos, also with how much faith you've put into us and how much more confidence you've given us just by taking part in an online chorus.

I know I personally can attest to wanting to sing to the songs I love out loud and proud because of you. My parents and friends would probably hate you because you've made me sing outloud in outrageously high pitched voices, but I don't care. It's been an honour and some of the greatest fun i've had on this site.

Thank you deeply.

3. greater_bloo Gummi Ship Junkie

Happy almost-birthday KHV Chorus! XD

4. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

>Come sing with us

I would if you guys ever did Libera Me From Hell and I could do a part of the rap. Otherwise, not happening :P

5. Jayn

Don't be shy! >: You would probably sing Can You Feel the Love Tonight so beautifully! Funny, though. Libera Me From Hell is being done for Karaoke Night. ;P

6. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Funny story! Kitty wanted me to sing that for her once.. XD

Aw man, but I only like the rap part. :P

7. R0xAzz12342 Merlin's Housekeeper

Are you guys gonna do "Want You Gone"? That would be awesome for the anniversary, cause its the sequel song to your first! Anyone can join huh? I might think about it :3

8. ocarinaoftimelord Moogle Assistant

so is kh chorus still going?. email me if it is i never got around to joining previous ones but decided i had to give it a go.
    asince i'm here i might as well post a suggestion for a song: Break through the dream, Kamina and simons image song dubbed. any hope it's still going if i have the wrong thread please redirect me. looking forward to joining the chorus

9. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Hi there, Ocarina! I don't think we've met; I quite like your username. :>

As it happens, Jayn is organizing a potential revival of Karaoke Night, one of the more popular KHVC attractions! You can read more about the KN revival here, then read the rules and sign up for an unclaimed song here. :3