Community KHV Bi-Monthly Stream - 3/25

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by ShibuyaGato, Mar 20, 2017.

1. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Stream Thread Logo.png
    Hey all! It's that time again, where I announce what game I'll be playing by popular demand. This week's game is...

winner graphic ffxv.png
    Final Fantasy XV

This was NOT the winner of the poll, I'll say that right now. The real winner was Little Big Planet 3. Problem is that when I went to start downloading the game to my PS4 today, it refused to even start downloading. I checked forums and looked for a solution, but only one person seemed to report the problem at all.

If anyone knows how to fix this problem, I will change the game back to the proper winner, but in the meantime the runner-up will be taking this week's slot.

As always, you'll be able to sign up for one hour time slots to guest commentate. And after all the slots have finished, you can join back in for a big group commentary - though you need a PS4/Vita and a mic to commentate. Available slots are down below, but they're first come first serve. If you want a specific time, reserve it now.

Also keep in mind that we tend to have big group chats near the end of the night (once all the slots are finished) so if you grab a time and want to join back in for that you're more than welcome to!

This time the stream will be on Saturday, March 25th at 7PM EST.

If you have any suggestions for the stream, or would like it moved to another day, just shoot me a message.

Commentator Spots
    7-8 EST: @Iskandar
    8-9 EST: @sonicfan23
    9-10 EST: @DukeLawliet
    10-11 EST: @Heart ❤
    11-12 EST:

And as always, the stream will be hosted on our official Twitch channel. Follow us there so you don't miss out!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by ShibuyaGato, Mar 20, 2017.