Community KHV Bi-Monthly Stream - 3/11

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by ShibuyaGato, Mar 6, 2017.

1. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Stream Thread Logo.png
    Hey all! I know I never got around to posting the game poll for this week, and I apologize for that. I ended up getting a bit busy with school, but to make it up to you guys we're gonna be playing something I think will be enjoyable for everyone. This week's game is...

king's tale graphic.png
    A King's Tale: Final Fantasy XV

This stream will be pretty casual, with the potential to finish quickly depending on the story length. I only played about five minutes to test it out, but you can actually get this game for free on the PS Store or XBOX Store so try it out if you like how it looks!

As always, you'll be able to sign up for one hour time slots to guest commentate. And after all the slots have finished, you can join back in for a big group commentary - though you need a PS4/Vita and a mic to commentate. Available slots are down below, but they're first come first serve. If you want a specific time, reserve it now.

Also keep in mind that we tend to have big group chats near the end of the night (once all the slots are finished) so if you grab a time and want to join back in for that you're more than welcome to!

This time the stream will be on Saturday, March 11th at 7PM EST.

If you have any suggestions for the stream, or would like it moved to another day, just shoot me a message.

Commentator Spots
    7-8 EST:
    8-9 EST: @Scarred Nobody
    9-10 EST:
    10-11 EST: @VermillionMok
    11-12 EST: @DukeLawliet

And as always, the stream will be hosted on our official Twitch channel. Follow us there so you don't miss out!

Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by ShibuyaGato, Mar 6, 2017.